Schumer warns that the Senate will vote on changes to the chamber’s rules by Jan. 17 unless Republicans get out of the way on elections reform

Sure. You might even believe you're convincing. Doesn't matter. The Democrats' "voting rights legislation" is merely a DNC takeover of the entire voting process.

And all that matters is who counts the votes.
How exactly? What is fair about 400 voter suppression bills?

Really Schumer?...just in time for the GOP to take control of your senate?.....can't fix stupid in demtards....they keep stepping in their own shit....
How is 400 voter suppression bills free and fair?

Schumer is desperate. He knows the Democrats are about to get savaged in the upcoming mid-terms and that they need to push this stuff through before that happens. He could care less about it being Constitutional. He could care less if the validity of our elections is in question.
Well duh! If your state election officials can decide the election results, based on who they want elected, versus a majority vote count, what's the point of an election?

I don't trust the goddamned Democrats any more than I trust the goddamned Republicans... both sides are jam-packed with hyper-partisan whiny bitches.

And the Dems are as wrong-as-wrong-can-be, about this... just like they're dead-wrong when it comes to reconfiguring SCOTUS...

If they actually go through with this then they will have lost me for 2022... maybe for 2024 as well... depends on who the Pubs run...
How are 400 Republican voter suppression bills fair?

What's that got to do with the right to vote? And why is he an ass? For fighting for the right to vote?
No, he's an ass because broken-record dipshits like you support him.
Did you say something about 400 bills? lol

Forum List

Back