Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Biden Scandal and Not Investigate It

If you feel strongly, email your Senator about it. Each one has an email address.

Oh I feel real strong about the sub: but my phucking Senator is Lazy Mazie Hirono and some Elmer named Brian Schatz... I am SOL when it comes to any kind of representation from my side of the fence...

Last edited:
If you feel strongly, email your Senator about it. Each one has an email address.

Oh I feel real strong about the sub: but my phucking Senator is Lazy Mazie Hirono and some Elmer named Brain Schatz... I am SOL when it comes to any kind of representation from my side of the fence...

That sleazy SOB is trying to hide it. The Dumbocrats like to keep their dirty crap from the public.

That sleazy SOB is trying to hide it. The Dumbocrats like to keep their dirty crap from the public.
I sent copies to the President, The Department of Justice, Mitch McConnell and both my senators.

If there is nothing to see there, then why are the Democrats so concerned?
Media reports from all over the globe prove there is plenty to see.

Tell it to CBS, one of the largest news journal companies in the world! Leslie Still can't verify any of it!
2016280x7202.jpg

Tell it to CBS, one of the largest news journal companies in the world! Leslie Still can't verify any of it! View attachment 407205
She didn't try. Her bosses are all Democrats. None of this stuff appears in any of the major media outlets. CNN, MSNBC, NY Times or the Washington Post. Those hacks are all in bed with the Democrats. If you want the truth, you have to go to Fox News, OAN or a small newspaper outside the big cities. Luckily, the Australians have thoroughly investigated all of it and put it on their news channels. Go to one of the Aussie media outlets.

Tell it to CBS, one of the largest news journal companies in the world! Leslie Still can't verify any of it! View attachment 407205
She didn't try. Her bosses are all Democrats. None of this stuff appears in any of the major media outlets. CNN, MSNBC, NY Times or the Washington Post. Those hacks are all in bed with the Democrats. If you want the truth, you have to go to Fox News, OAN or a small newspaper outside the big cities. Luckily, the Australians have thoroughly investigated all of it and put it on their news channels. Go to one of the Aussie media outlets.

Then I guess it'll be the Russians who will be directing Tucker Carlson and Fox News when he soon interviews Hunter's friend!

1603762465399.png

Wray's response: I sat on that laptop for 10 months, what makes you think I'll do anything different?

Wray's response: I sat on that laptop for 10 months, what makes you think I'll do anything different?
I sent copies of Schumer's letter to the Pres, The Justice Dept, and Mitch McConnell.

Every Republican running for the Senate this year should just show videos of this vile, putrid pile of excrement, with the caption, "Vote for sanity." No campaign slogan could ever be more effective.

Forum List

Back