Schumer cried about the 90 day travel ban from 7 state sponsors of terror, no tears for 8 dead?

Hmmm...Muslims are devout Islamists and Mexicans are devout Christians; evangelicals - foreign and domestic - must be banished from our shores. All of the former and all Southern Baptist, native born or otherwise, ought to have a very Large R tattooed on their forehead, and be denied the civil rights of all real Americans.

SARCASM ALERT

That Schumer family are such disgusting creatures, I salute Anthony Jeselnik for breaking up with his vile niece Amy, who looks like a human version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy (Jeselnik is good-looking enough he should be fucking models, not Piss Piggy).

The funniest thing about the 90 day travel ban is:

1. It starts by assuming there's a danger

2. It also assumes that on the 91st day, the danger is gone.

aka Retarded.
It assumes there is a danger? How stupid are you?

Your position is that Trump's Muslim ban is not about danger? lolololol
First, it is not a Muslim ban. Any citizen of that country is not allowed to come here. Second of course it is about dangerous people coming into the US.

Again, how stupid are you?

I'm all for diversity but the Left is all against vetting and promotes a lottery. Obama saying one thing and doing another was all on display last year saying that immigrants from the terror sponsoring nations would be vetted. How can you vet someone and let them in based on a lottery at the same time? Further, have you seen the joke of the vetting process the Left provided us: fill out a questionnaire asking yes or know if you are a terrorist or have intent to kill.

Trump is right. It's time to get rid of the immigration lottery. We are tired of unnecessarily importing terrorism.

A Bleepin 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Bush and Schumer are disgraces.
They are extreme vetted since 2010, dupe.

I'm all for diversity but the Left is all against vetting and promotes a lottery. Obama saying one thing and doing another was all on display last year saying that immigrants from the terror sponsoring nations would be vetted. How can you vet someone and let them in based on a lottery at the same time? Further, have you seen the joke of the vetting process the Left provided us: fill out a questionnaire asking yes or know if you are a terrorist or have intent to kill.

Trump is right. It's time to get rid of the immigration lottery. We are tired of unnecessarily importing terrorism.

A Bleepin 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Bush and Schumer are disgraces.
They are picked by a UN organization, and they pick Muslims only.

Evidently, not.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

How many more fuks who got into US via the lottery yelling "Ali al Akbar" as they kill people do you need to see?

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.
2011, actually.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

How many more fuks who got into US via the lottery yelling "Ali al Akbar" as they kill people do you need to see?
There have been none who were extreme vetted...

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

I expect some GOP bigot made him this angry... and then there are those fantastic GOP training programs for good jobs not.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

I expect some GOP bigot made him this angry... and then there are those fantastic GOP training programs for good jobs not.

Yup, no telling how many people in the GOP speak Uzbek.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

All of these terrorists were radicalized after they got to the United States.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

Not quite sure how that ties in to "some GOP bigot". Sounds like you must have one of those Obama shovel ready jobs.

There are currently only 3 countries designated as state sponsors of terrorism, not 7.

who did the designating-----I am not young. (pushing 70)
I encountered muslims from OTHER COUNTRIES----more than 50 years ago AND COUNTING. I was young and INTERESTED in "stuff" ----a flower child of the 60s. I got INVITED to all kinds of "stuff"-----churches, MIDNITE MASS,
hindu festivities,-----and even mosques. -------Muslims do not need governmental encouragement to ENGAGE IN JIHAD----they got MOSQUES-----right here in the USA-----even WAY BACK THEN------50 years ago. READ YOUR KORAN-----and keep in mind----EVERYTHING that AL NABI DID describes Islamic law (like murdering and raping non-muslims) Feel free to ask questions -------OSAMA IS IN JANNAH screwing 72 virgins ------and giggling with muhummad "al nabi"

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

ROFLMAO ----muslim babies of three------learn the all important Islamic "prayer" " ITBACH AL _________"
like American kids learn "ring around the rosey"

Forum List

Back