School psychologist banging 16 year old

Well, you can't really blame the student much. I suppose to a sixteen year old male, getting a little is not to be passed up.

A woman her age gets horny too I suppose. If the teacher was male, and the student female, would the situation seem to be more serious, and is that fair?

Any time a person in a position of authority and/or trust with a young person abuses that trust and becomes sexually involved with the student, the matter is extremely serious and charges should be laid. It doesn't matter if the adult is male or female.

That's obvious, but don't female teachers get more leniency legally than male teachers?

There's definitely a perception of a double-standard, but I'm not familar with the stats to know for sure if it exists in which cases get prosecuted, and which don't.

The law is very clear, as detailed above.

What about a week after the student has left school forever?
Can they have a sexual relationship then?

Last edited:
The law is very clear, as detailed above.

What about a week after the student has left school forever?
Can they have a sexual relationship then?

Wait a week?

Perhaps the student should wear nothing under his graduation gown, and make a bee-line to a Van containing his teacher, water bed, body oil, and Faux Leopard Skin Interior parked near the bleachers after receiving his diploma?

Forum List

Back