School Official Demands “Home School License”

Most home schooled are right wingers as far as I can tell. The only bad thing I can see is they will raise some really stupid kids that won't be able to survive without food stamps and welfare.

It's too bad you didn't know that home schooled kids beat their government edumacated counterparts in performance across the board.

Most home schooled are right wingers as far as I can tell. The only bad thing I can see is they will raise some really stupid kids that won't be able to survive without food stamps and welfare.

It's too bad you didn't know that home schooled kids beat their government edumacated counterparts in performance across the board.

Yet they still do poorly in the work world because for the most part, they interact poorly with other people.

Let's not forget, Adam Lanza was "home-schooled". How well did that turn out?

The Scholastic Achievement of Home School Students. ERIC/AE Digest.

Almost 25% of home school students were enrolled one or more grades above their age-level peers in public and private schools.

Home school student achievement test scores were exceptionally high. The median scores for every subtest at every grade (typically in the 70th to 80th percentile) were well above those of public and Catholic/Private school students.

On average, home school students in grades 1 to 4 performed one grade level above their age-level public/private school peers on achievement tests.

Students who had been home schooled their entire academic life had higher scholastic achievement test scores than students who had also attended other educational programs.

Yeah home schooling sucks.

Yet they still do poorly in the work world because for the most part, they interact poorly with other people.

Lanza was mentally retarded you twit.

And the whole social skill deficiency of home schooled kids is another myth.

Almost 25% of home school students were enrolled one or more grades above their age-level peers in public and private schools.

Home school student achievement test scores were exceptionally high. The median scores for every subtest at every grade (typically in the 70th to 80th percentile) were well above those of public and Catholic/Private school students.

On average, home school students in grades 1 to 4 performed one grade level above their age-level public/private school peers on achievement tests.

Students who had been home schooled their entire academic life had higher scholastic achievement test scores than students who had also attended other educational programs.

The problem with that stat is that it's self selecting. The public schools test everyone, while the Home-Skulers only test the ones who won't embarrass them.

I'm reasonably sure no one tested Adam Lanza...

And his mother thought she could teach him at home. OH, let's put "Shooting Military Grade Weapons" on the cirriculum! Yeah. That ought to do it!

The problem with that stat is that it's self selecting. The public schools test everyone, while the Home-Skulers only test the ones who won't embarrass them.

I'm reasonably sure no one tested Adam Lanza...

All students home schooled or not have to test per state laws.

Many states require that test scores and evaluations of all home schooled students be submitted.

Maybe you ought to learn a little about the process.

Actually the homeschoolers in the Southeastern US are on the average 3 grades ahead of private schools in same districts. Christians are quite serious about education. That is why they homeschool. The Kings of England were tutored. There is no higher education than being tutored. I highly recommend all parents homeschool their children or join a group where they can rotate home schooling in groups of 5 and get out of the public education system entirely.

- Jeri

Last edited:

And his mother thought she could teach him at home. OH, let's put "Shooting Military Grade Weapons" on the cirriculum! Yeah. That ought to do it!

A semi automatic rifle is not military grade so cut the fucking shit already.

And it's just like a sheep to use one example to broad brush everyone.

You are the most disingenuous dishonest, lazy minded sheep I have come across.

how about instead acting like a real country and making our schoold the top like they once were.

Your right that the smaller the group per teachers numbers the better.

But also kids learn from each other too.

A small group per theacher makes for a great education.

The right in this country has distroyed our schools by forcing 30 kids per teacher by defunding our schools

how about instead acting like a real country and making our schoold the top like they once were.

The right in this country has distroyed our schools by forcing 30 kids per teacher by defunding our schools

Our schools started circling the drain after the Dept of education was started up creating a top heavy administration where the ratio of administrators to teachers is ridiculously high..

Maybe we should start there.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had educators who actually taught rather than indoctrinate & brainwash because their marxist agenda is more important to them than the future of the students entrusted into their care? Truly it would be a wonderful thing. Unfortunately about 20 years ago we realised the agenda was not going away and the only answer was to pull our children out and homeschool. That was the beginning of the movement - then it became apparent that if we homeschooled year around we could give our children the edge. So we did. My son graduated high school at age 15. He did both tutor / homeschool and regular school. I like a group of 5 or less. No more than 5 students per class.

You make a great point that kids learn from one another. That is why private schools are not a good idea. Wealthy liberal families are known for putting their troubled kids into these private schools and they contaminate the rest of the students with their bad behavior. I've found more unruly children in private schools than in some public schools. It is far better to homeschool, put the power into the hands of the parents where it belongs.

I believe the better idea would be to phase out public schools and go to online schooling. I see it as a failed institution and a bit of a dinosaur now. If people wish to see their children truly get an education they will have to remove them from the public school system and go to home schooling. These children are the future leaders of America.

Last edited:
bla bla bla

if you dont like facts then home school your kids in fantasy.

i hope they sue you later

Our schools started circling the drain after the Dept of education was started up creating a top heavy administration where the ratio of administrators to teachers is ridiculously high..

Maybe we should start there.

The best place to start is withdrawing your children from public school and setting up your own arrangement for home school program. That is the only place to start in my opinion. We see what the public school systems have produced and it hasn't worked. The liberals destroy everything they are in charge of. 90% of the educators are liberal. Time to put them out of a job and go to home schooling.

Too much inbreeding down in jesusland:eusa_whistle:

Mexico? Jesus?

farmer2jpg-35e552897403df41.jpg

bla bla bla

if you dont like facts then home school your kids in fantasy.

i hope they sue you later

It's no fantasy that home schooled kids outperform their government schooled counterparts.

You, little sheep, have overdosed on the Kool Aid.

Note the town (Lenoir) and the county (Caldwell). Nothing against home schooling if the parents are serious and do it right. But that part of NC is a sinkhole of crazy people, in my opinion. Does anybody know if it is a militia center of activity?
The entire state of Utah is a "sinkhole of crazy people" in the opinion of a lot of ignorant bigots, you fucking ignorant bigot.

Sure, we got crazies here, but the extent of nuttiness as evidenced in Caldwell County, NC, would have to be limited to our Warren Jeffs plygs on the Arizona Utah border.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back