School in Massachusetts Sued for Hiding 'Gender Identity' From Parents

Well what ever "flavor" the kid is it's getting free college tuition....And then some as the parents are getting paid.

Thing is those evil creatures pushing that crap are protected from personal liability by the systems that they work for....They don't care because it's "street cred" in their liberal academic community.

There’s a reason they push this gender crap - they want children for their sexual gratification.
CaptainObvious.png

PULL KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND REFUSE TO PUT THEM BACK IN UNTIL THE SCHOOLS STOP THIS CRAP!!!

I agree with you and everything, but the thing is that some people don't have time to homeschool and can't afford private schooling.

What happened to teaching kids to be themselves?

A story with no who, what, when, where, and how. They suck at writing and journalism.

People who do not have the time or money to parent children should not have children.
Be careful what you wish for.

I was in a hurry when I posted that, so I really didn't have time to give it proper context.

It's from the prologue to the movie Idiocracy, explaining how, between 2005 and 2505, natural selection goes badly astray, and how, over that five-hundred-year period, Mankind becomes stupid and irresponsible; because intelligent, responsible people were holding back on having children's, while stupid, irresponsible people were breeding without restraint.

Forum List

Back