School attack thwarted

Obviously Republicans didn't know about this before hand.

If they had, they would have angrily snatched away those knives away

and handed those girls loaded fire arms.

But Satan worship is as harmless as Christianity. They are the same. Both religions. Isn't there freedom of religion in this country? The girls were only engaging in religious practice no different than praying to Mecca.

No they wouldnt, they believe in responsible gun ownership, training and responsibility

Say have you proved Trump said he was a white nationalist ya filthy lying asshole?

Last edited:
Alleged Satan-worshipping girls planned to kill, dismember 15 students in Fla. school stabbing spree

Just a couple of Satan worshiping students that planned to stab and kill as many fellow students before killing themselves.

But these days, I reckon this is common place.
Alleged Satan-worshipping girls planned to kill, dismember 15 students in Fla. school stabbing spree

Just a couple of Satan worshiping students that planned to stab and kill as many fellow students before killing themselves.

Some kid’ll shoot up a school and murder a bunch of kids in the next few weeks and you’ll be saying it doesn’t matter.

Thank goodness these girls were idiots and didn’t try to get one of the 400+ million guns scattered around and unaccounted for in this country.

Some kid’ll shoot up a school and murder a bunch of kids in the next few weeks and you’ll be saying it doesn’t matter.

Thank goodness these girls were idiots and didn’t try to get one of the 400+ million guns scattered around and unaccounted for in this country.
Next time they can get the guns and then you will be happy.

Or weren't smart enough to. Thank God.

When I was a boy? Every one of those lil skunts would go to a place called Marianna.

2/3 might would make it out if they were smart.

Yeah odds are within the next month some kid will get guns instead of a knife and kill lots of people. The NRA will rake it in and help put more guns into criminal hands. You’ll demonize the survivors, pissed that the murderer didn’t take them out, too.

Yeah odds are within the next month some kid will get guns instead of a knife and kill lots of people. The NRA will rake it in and help put more guns into criminal hands. You’ll demonize the survivors, pissed that the murderer didn’t take them out, too.
Trolling and lying in one post! Excellent.

Does it hurt being that stupid?

But Satan worship is as harmless as Christianity. They are the same. Both religions. Isn't there freedom of religion in this country? The girls were only engaging in religious practice no different than praying to Mecca.

The main issue here is to keep God out of the schools.

That's all that really matters.

The main issue here is to keep God out of the schools.

That's all that really matters.
Well, this thinking you have is the problem with this country today, but it's done gone so far that it will only get worse. How do you think that it got as bad as it is today ???

The war between good and evil is far from over, so don't think to yourself that God is losing in this war, because you would be wrong. Aiding and abedding the evil one is a dangerous thing in which the evil one has convinced many to engauge in today, but the folly of it all will be revealed just like it has been for centuries now.

To ignore the cause and affects found throughout history is the same as placing ones head in the sand. Blind leading the blind today, and it's sad.

The intrusion of religions that are non-compatible to what was originally built upon in this country, has made it to where the people feel that in order to avoid violating political correctness gone mad, then just throw it all away. That's not the answer, and it has been a sign of surrender.

is this your war on young girls?......

is this your war on young girls?......
^ retard

Keep promoting satan worship and this is what you get. Not all that long ago satan worshipping girls tried to call up a demon called slenderman and horrifically stabbed a friend.

Forum List

Back