Schneiderman: Trump University fraud 'pretty straightforward'

Hey "Dick" Tracey... have you seen Obama's transcripts ?

Get a clue. Tracy's name doesn't have an 'e' in it.

Thanks
During your investigative work to smear Mr. Trump, Did you happen to stumble across a copy of Obama's transcript ? How about a few emails Hillary seems to be missing?
Any luck, Dick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey "Dick" Tracey... have you seen Obama's transcripts ?

Get a clue. Tracy's name doesn't have an 'e' in it.

Thanks
During your investigative work to smear Mr. Trump, Did you happen to stumble across a copy of Obama's transcript ? How about a few emails Hillary seems to be missing?
Any luck, Dick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can anyone smear a person with factual truth?, especially when there's not even any editorializing or opinion added to it.

"It [was] a bait and switch scheme," he said on CNN's New Day Friday, defending his and other lawsuits against the school. "He did ads saying my hand-picked instructors will teach you my personal secrets. You just copy what I did and get rich."

Bait and switch con. Yep. And he's still at it with suckers like Senior Chief Polock. :lol:

I'm intrigued by the fraud. How many times have each of you seen some infomercial "I will teach you how to buy and flip/rent properties and no cost to yourself, and instead use the bank's money .... and you risk NOTHING?" It's got to be the oldest American con. It's almost democratic in its simplicity and frankly nickel and dime ante. Remember the "scandal" of Hillary gaming the commodities markets when Slick was governor.

No the gop, that's where "real men" live. HW and John Major take out the 4th largest army in the world and destroy Saddam's womd programs, and then go on to arm third world countries everywhere with the Carlyle group, while pocketing billions. And then the gop complains Slick sold China a radar system. LOL

Like Trump's blatant cheating at golf, this sort of makes me like him more. He's PT Barnum of our age.

Forum List

Back