trump calls the insult game, and uses it very well...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
consider this:
a man walks into a debate. he's not a politician. he really doesn't know who david duke is. barack and more surprisingly, michelle robinson had no idea who bill ayers bernardine, were. i grew up right near michelle and we're about the same age.

i knew who they we're..... it was Chicago, questions 67 and 8.

Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLouis_Farrakhan
Wikipedia
Louis Farrakhan, Sr. (born Louis Eugene Wolcott; May 11, 1933, and formerly known as Louis X) is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI).
Khadijah Farrakhan - ‎Million Man March - ‎Category:Louis Farrakhan family

so Trump controls the insult game, he uses it as a buffer.

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia a state pensioned liberal democrat folk hero. i understand her husband is like that too.

800px-Bernardine_Dohrn_NLN_cropped.jpg

Bernardine_Dohrn_published_1970.jpg

i'll get to timothy mcviegh, and bill ayers in the next column/thread.

trying to tie Mr. Donald Trump to the KKK, is one of the lowest things i've seen so far.

ohh... the insult thing, he got marco and ted to throw in and return the fire in the same language.

people insult each other everyday. insults are the end of a peaceful conversation.

if they are so horrible then why do people insult each other back, i don't know if i'm making my point or not, but the posters on usmb ask awesome questions.

Last edited:
  • Banned
consider this:
a man walks into a debate. he's not a politician. he really doesn't know who david duke is. barack and more surprisingly, michelle robinson had no idea who bill ayers bernardine, were. i grew up right near michelle and we're about the same age.

i knew who they we're..... it was Chicago, questions 67 and 8.

Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLouis_Farrakhan
Wikipedia
Louis Farrakhan, Sr. (born Louis Eugene Wolcott; May 11, 1933, and formerly known as Louis X) is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI).
Khadijah Farrakhan - ‎Million Man March - ‎Category:Louis Farrakhan family

so Trump controls the insult game, he uses it as a buffer.

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia a state pensioned liberal democrat folk hero. i understand her husband is like that too.

800px-Bernardine_Dohrn_NLN_cropped.jpg

Bernardine_Dohrn_published_1970.jpg

i'll get to timothy mcviegh, and bill ayers in the next column/thread.

trying to tie Mr. Donald Trump to the KKK, is one of the lowest things i've seen so far.

ohh... the insult thing, he got marco and ted to throw in and return the fire in the same language.

people insult each other everyday. insults are the end of a peaceful conversation.

if they are so horrible then why do people insult each other back, i don't know if i'm making my point or not, but the posters on usmb ask awesome questions.

maybe insults are an emotional benign release of stress. maybe a little venting during the course of the day isn't such a bad thing. Donald likes to have fun, we should all have a little fun along the way, you have to make that time happen. in the mean time, get out the vote, and that includes everybody. America excludes no one.

and there is this: this is the most exciting election in my lifetime. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
And maybe, just maybe, he insults because he can't debate.

Forum List

Back