Schiff: Whistleblower will testify soon

Schiff Panics After Bombshell Reveal He Got Early Account of CIA Spy’s Accusations – Claims He Has Never Spoken to Whistleblower

Adam Schiff needs to resign from Congress for the crime of fraudulently fabricating a statement of the President of the United States and reading it to Congress.

Schiff will certainly need to recuse himself and be cross examined, under oath, by GOP Senators once the trail is underway.
Haha...how embarrassing for you that you read that site.

Shiff caught lying his azz off to camera

Congress caught looking the other way .. proven a crooked congress

Trump now can get the military to change this crooked system

so, you're basing your comments on second hand information?
The whistleblower report and the transcript are second hand info?

And this is where you cultists are going to make your stand?

Hahahahaha
The whistleblower complaint and the phone call transcripts are two different types of evidence.

The whistleblower report is 3rd hand or hearsay whereas the transcript is firsthand.
Agreed..depending on which transcript you are referring to. The rough transcript provided by the White House was not verbatim....and thus removed from the source...the actual unredacted transcript is indeed, firsthand. What I'd love to hear..is the actual recordings..so we can measure nuance...the tone in the voices..the pauses for emphasis--that would be informative.

Whistle-blower's report is second-hand. Those who alerted the whistle-blower..were they to speak..would be 1st hand info.

Those persons..would be the actual leakers everyone is eager to hear..or not.
The transcripts the WH released was unredacted. The media claims the original transcript is close to being word for word what was discussed. That's BS. Another example of fake news by the press.

FYI, There were no redactions of any kind. Redactions would appear as blackened out dialog.

If there is a second transcript out there it is not an official transcript. It is highly suspicious and cannot be trusted.

Yup. The transcript I read wasn't redacted. No blackened out dialog anywhere.
Promptly released. Zero redaction.

Pelosi’s Assistant Connected Not Only to the Ukrainian Government and Military, but Also to Obama’s Corrupt Ukrainian Ambassador and Alexandra Chalupa, the Woman Behind the Russia Collusion Hoax

Shiff caught lying his szz off to camera

Congress caught proven corrupt by looking the other way

Now trump can get the military to change this proven corrupt congress and system of the unwise electing crooks
The military has NO role in US congressional elections.

“The House of Cards of Obamagate Is Collapsing!” – Sebastian Gorka Traveling with Secretary of State Pompeo in Italy Tweets Warning: “The Crimes Are Being Uncovered”

Wrong the military has the number 1 role

If they agree the congress is corrupt they WILL
Change the system like the founders did the other England’s laws

The whistleblower report and the transcript are second hand info?

And this is where you cultists are going to make your stand?

Hahahahaha
The whistleblower complaint and the phone call transcripts are two different types of evidence.

The whistleblower report is 3rd hand or hearsay whereas the transcript is firsthand.
Agreed..depending on which transcript you are referring to. The rough transcript provided by the White House was not verbatim....and thus removed from the source...the actual unredacted transcript is indeed, firsthand. What I'd love to hear..is the actual recordings..so we can measure nuance...the tone in the voices..the pauses for emphasis--that would be informative.

Whistle-blower's report is second-hand. Those who alerted the whistle-blower..were they to speak..would be 1st hand info.

Those persons..would be the actual leakers everyone is eager to hear..or not.
The transcripts the WH released was unredacted. The media claims the original transcript is close to being word for word what was discussed. That's BS. Another example of fake news by the press.

FYI, There were no redactions of any kind. Redactions would appear as blackened out dialog.

If there is a second transcript out there it is not an official transcript. It is highly suspicious and cannot be trusted.

Yup. The transcript I read wasn't redacted. No blackened out dialog anywhere.
Promptly released. Zero redaction.

Pelosi’s Assistant Connected Not Only to the Ukrainian Government and Military, but Also to Obama’s Corrupt Ukrainian Ambassador and Alexandra Chalupa, the Woman Behind the Russia Collusion Hoax

The women’s different vote from the men their right to vote is indeed hanging by a thread

But they will vote some of them if they can pass a high logic test for voting coming fast

So..in this day and age..can this person testify without anyone leaking his/her identity?

Whistleblower Is Expected to Testify Soon, House Intelligence Chairman Schiff Says

"The whistleblower at the center of the impeachment probe of President Trump will testify in the House “very soon,” though in a way that will protect his identity, the Democrat leading the probe said Sunday.
The whistleblower, whose identity hasn’t been made public, works for the Central Intelligence Agency, The Wall Street Journal confirmed last week.

“We’ll get the unfiltered testimony of that whistleblower,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee chairman, said on ABC’s “This Week.” “We are taking all the precautions” to protect his identity, Mr. Schiff added.
President Trump’s personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, initially said on the same program that he wouldn’t cooperate with Mr. Schiff’s probe, accusing the congressman of lacking fairness.
But Mr. Giuliani quickly changed his position, saying he would consider testifying. “I have to be guided by my client,” Mr. Giuliani said. “Frankly, it’s his privilege, not mine. If he decides he wants me to testify I will testify.”
Mr. Giuliani is a key figure in the impeachment probe and is depicted in the whistleblower complaint released Thursday as eager to thrust himself into U.S. foreign policy. As the president’s personal attorney, Mr. Giuliani pressed Ukraine on pursuing an investigation of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."
Why would they need to protect the identity of someone who heard about the phone conversation from someone who claimed to be in the room when the call was made?

So..in this day and age..can this person testify without anyone leaking his/her identity?

Whistleblower Is Expected to Testify Soon, House Intelligence Chairman Schiff Says

"The whistleblower at the center of the impeachment probe of President Trump will testify in the House “very soon,” though in a way that will protect his identity, the Democrat leading the probe said Sunday.
The whistleblower, whose identity hasn’t been made public, works for the Central Intelligence Agency, The Wall Street Journal confirmed last week.

“We’ll get the unfiltered testimony of that whistleblower,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee chairman, said on ABC’s “This Week.” “We are taking all the precautions” to protect his identity, Mr. Schiff added.
President Trump’s personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, initially said on the same program that he wouldn’t cooperate with Mr. Schiff’s probe, accusing the congressman of lacking fairness.
But Mr. Giuliani quickly changed his position, saying he would consider testifying. “I have to be guided by my client,” Mr. Giuliani said. “Frankly, it’s his privilege, not mine. If he decides he wants me to testify I will testify.”
Mr. Giuliani is a key figure in the impeachment probe and is depicted in the whistleblower complaint released Thursday as eager to thrust himself into U.S. foreign policy. As the president’s personal attorney, Mr. Giuliani pressed Ukraine on pursuing an investigation of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."
They want to keep their identity hidden because they are an Obama holdover who works in the White House Office but could not be removed because they have Civil Service protection received before Obama left.

Schiff was caught on film vigorously searching for evidence for impeachment.

Why would they need to protect the identity of someone who heard about the phone conversation from someone who claimed to be in the room when the call was made?
Because maybe that someone wasn't in the room either? They learned with Ford, don't give out too much information because it just speeds up how quickly your "witnesses" get debunked.

Hey, I'm just checking in on this load of complete bullshit.

Have they produced someone with first-hand knowledge yet? Still hearsay?

Okay. Wake me up when they have something.

:beer:

DEMOCRATS: TRUMP IS TRASHING ALL THE NORMS THAT KEEP OUR SOCIETY STABLE.

Also Democrats: Democrats Defy House Precedents on Impeachment.

Democrats say they do not need a formal vote to begin impeachment proceedings. This actually contradicts their own precedents and modern practice in the House. I have talked to a number of Republican senators and all of them say this is one reason they will not treat impeachment seriously — the Democrats claim the President is outside the norm and now they are behaving the same way. Said one Republican Senator, “If they won’t respect the historic process, why should I respect their process?”​

Why, indeed? Note that this is a species of asymmetric warfare that does not favor the party of big government and established institutions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

DEMOCRATS: TRUMP IS TRASHING ALL THE NORMS THAT KEEP OUR SOCIETY STABLE.

Also Democrats: Democrats Defy House Precedents on Impeachment.

Democrats say they do not need a formal vote to begin impeachment proceedings. This actually contradicts their own precedents and modern practice in the House. I have talked to a number of Republican senators and all of them say this is one reason they will not treat impeachment seriously — the Democrats claim the President is outside the norm and now they are behaving the same way. Said one Republican Senator, “If they won’t respect the historic process, why should I respect their process?”​

Why, indeed? Note that this is a species of asymmetric warfare that does not favor the party of big government and established institutions.
They don't want to take a vote to begin, because they are already bleeding profusely going into 2020. Having their individual votes counted on the complete bullshit they have manufactured will be DEVASTATING to what is already going to be a fucking bloodbath.

And, that's not a good thing. We can't let one side have unchecked power. Neither is out for our best interest. We need to keep the Duopoly powerless.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back