Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

Trump claimed in 2016 that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. In fact, for the past 40 years Trump has claimed that the "system is rigged against him".

You are a victim too.
I'm a "victim" because I now have a President who's frighteningly unqualified to do the job, Surada! I'm a victim and so are millions of other Americans that are stuck with this idiot!

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
fuck everything that lying Shitt says. And fuck you for using that piece of shit as a reference.

Biden is 100 times more qualified than Trump ever was. Being a dumb liar, cheat, serial adulterer and game show host are not qualifications.
And Trump's agendas were a life boat compared to that great Captain Bligh character named Biden that was installed as potentate by the global elites.

And Trump's agendas were a life boat compared to that great Captain Bligh character named Biden that was installed as potentate by the global elites.

Trump appeals to certain class of people. Are you also a born again fundamentalist or rapture ready evangelical?

Dana7360
Sloppy Steve is such a dick. He should be reminded that he got away with his wall fundraising scam due to a pardon. Donnie can't save him now.

27ouej.jpg

I have no idea.. but what is notable is that men like Bannon and Trump seem so bitter and unhappy.

I have no idea..

Obviously.

but what is notable is that men like Bannon and Trump seem so bitter and unhappy.

Not like Hillary and Tlaib and Schumer.

The time has come to uncover the extent of the treachery and culpability related to the inciting of the Insurrection of January 6 2021.

Trump... Bannon... Hawley... Brooks... etc... etc... etc...

Time to lift the rock and watch the maggots scurry as the righteous light-of-day shines fiercely upon the behind-the-scenes maneuvering in all of this.

I am absolutely delighted to see that Congress is vigorously pursuing criminal contempt charges against this first in a series of such demands for information.

And it will be an absolutely delightful comedy, to watch and see which one of these arrogant traitorous villains will crack first under pressure from the DOJ.

I smell at least one "Immunity" coming-up for anyone who can provide the juiciest morsels that can be verified and proven.

Time to break out the popcorn. :cool:

Sure he can. Why wouldn't he be able to? He can plead the 5th for every question they ask.

It's not that simple my friend. Grant him immunity and he is compelled to testify.
Once they are immunized and they lie - They can be sent to prison for lying to congress - A felony

Last edited:

Trump is a miserable person who takes no joy in anything but his money. He's purely transactional in all things. The Global elites would NEVER accept TRump.. He's too ignorant and too crude.

It's not that simple my friend. Grant him immunity and he is compelled to testify.
Once they are immunized and they lie - They can be sent to prison for lying to congress - A felony

Susan McDougal took the 5th amendment and refused to answer questions in the Whitewater investigation.

She was promptly sent to prison for 18 months because of it.

She didn't get out until Clinton pardoned her as he left office in 2001.

Yes someone can take the 5th.

The government can also impose bad consequences.

Trump is a miserable person who takes no joy in anything but his money. He's purely transactional in all things. The Global elites would NEVER accept TRump.. He's too ignorant and too crude.

He takes joy in getting what he sees as revenge on someone.

He also gets joy from seeing people suffer.

He also gets joy from mocking and making fun of people with disabilities.

Susan McDougal took the 5th amendment and refused to answer questions in the Whitewater investigation.

She was promptly sent to prison for 18 months because of it.

She didn't get out until Clinton pardoned her as he left office in 2001.

Yes someone can take the 5th.

The government can also impose bad consequences.
She took the 5th in front of a grand jury. Big difference.

Forum List

Back