Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

We've got serious problems in this country right now and the Democrats aren't doing shit to fix them! Wasting time on rehashing a riot that lasted a few hours is a joke when the economy is grinding...inflation is out of control...the price of gas and fuel oil is spiking as we're going into winter...the border is a humanitarian disaster...our withdrawal from Afghanistan was a national embarrassment and The Squad is trying to spend trillions of dollars we don't have on an agenda that the majority of Americans don't want!

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
yea, "hang mike pence" is just a tourist visit.

a3vg1cd4uwy61.jpg

ala8puwt8xz61.jpg

The lead up to it, of course.
You mean who was it that refused National Guard help? Or who it was that didn't have the Capital Police in riot gear or equipped with Tasers or pepper spray? Or who the person was that deployed Capital Police the way they did? Emptying the hallway and clearing Police out from in front of the doors only to have someone pop out and shoot an unarmed protester when she broke a window in the doors? THAT lead up to it? Is THAT what Adam Schiff is going to get to the bottom of, Fort? It must be because the FBI already investigated claims that this was an "organized" riot and found almost nothing to back up that claim! So what is it that Schiff is going to expose?

We've got serious problems in this country right now and the Democrats aren't doing shit to fix them! Wasting time on rehashing a riot that lasted a few hours is a joke when the economy is grinding...inflation is out of control...the price of gas and fuel oil is spiking as we're going into winter...the border is a humanitarian disaster...our withdrawal from Afghanistan was a national embarrassment and The Squad is trying to spend trillions of dollars we don't have on an agenda that the majority of Americans don't want!

Bannon says in 2024 they will have shock troops and guns.. "no peaceful transition".

Bannon says in 2024 they will have shock troops and guns.. "no peaceful transition".
Or we could have elections that people BELIEVE in so that we don't have riots over the results! When vote tallies come back that strain credibility then you're going to have upset people who think voter fraud took place. Think it's time for rules changes that make it impossible to vote unless you show a valid ID? I do.

Gotcha.

Which Republican would you defend, that he is "going after"? Would you give me a name? Is someone being unjustly accused, in your opinion? Schiff seems focused on uncovering the facts that surround the January 6 riot. Not noble work?
Noble work? Nope. The DOJ is looking into it. Schifferbrains is looking for a headline.

You mean who was it that refused National Guard help? Or who it was that didn't have the Capital Police in riot gear or equipped with Tasers or pepper spray? Or who the person was that deployed Capital Police the way they did? Emptying the hallway and clearing Police out from in front of the doors only to have someone pop out and shoot an unarmed protester when she broke a window in the doors? THAT lead up to it? Is THAT what Adam Schiff is going to get to the bottom of, Fort? It must be because the FBI already investigated claims that this was an "organized" riot and found almost nothing to back up that claim! So what is it that Schiff is going to expose?
Probably all of those things too. But mostly they are investigating who may have wanted it to happen and who did what they could to help it happen. Because that matters to everyone not in the Trump cult.

Or we could have elections that people BELIEVE in so that we don't have riots over the results!
We already do. You gullible goobers got preyed upon by people to create doubt. So that they could pass nefarious laws and implement ways to steal future elections. Your irrational doubt without a shred of evidence is your fucking problem.

We already do. You gullible goobers got preyed upon by people to create doubt. So that they could pass nefarious laws and implement ways to steal future elections. Your irrational doubt without a shred of evidence is your fucking problem.
My "doubt" occurred about the time I saw that Trump got more votes than in his first race and yet lost to Joe "Someone wipe the drool off my chin!" Biden who got more votes than anyone EVER in American election history...more votes than Reagan...more votes than Obama! Quite frankly anyone that DOESN'T have doubts about Joe Biden's vote totals is far more trusting than I am!

Probably all of those things too. But mostly they are investigating who may have wanted it to happen and who did what they could to help it happen. Because that matters to everyone not in the Trump cult.
So if someone 'wants' something to happen you think they should be called before Congress to testify?

Link us up to the "nefarious laws" to steal future elections.

And if that person turns out to be Nancy Pelosi?
What if unicorns make ice cream? Odds are about the same. So, when your fantasies once again collide with reality, it will be because of a big conspiracy. We know. These preemptive excuses are SOP for you guys.

My "doubt" occurred about the time I saw that Trump got more votes than in his first race and yet lost to Joe "Someone wipe the drool off my chin!" Biden who got more votes than anyone EVER in American election history
Well that's more a comment on your ignorance and intransigence than it is on the turnout. Notice you still have not found a shred of evidence of fraud, nor have you even imagined a plausible way for it to occur. So grow up and realize that your shocking event (not really) has a very mundane explanation and was very predictable. Literally every poll showed upcoming record turnout. Literally everyone on earth knew Biden would dominate the mail vote months before the election.

That is why the white wing predators starting grooming you months before the election. They saw it coming. They know they are lying to you.

Or we could have elections that people BELIEVE in so that we don't have riots over the results! When vote tallies come back that strain credibility then you're going to have upset people who think voter fraud took place. Think it's time for rules changes that make it impossible to vote unless you show a valid ID? I do.

Trump claimed in 2016 that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. In fact, for the past 40 years Trump has claimed that the "system is rigged against him".

You are a victim too.

What if unicorns make ice cream? Odds are about the same. So, when your fantasies once again collide with reality, it will be because of a big conspiracy. We know. These preemptive excuses are SOP for you guys.
What if unicorns make ice cream?

Then your 'insurrection" Fantasy Party will have dessert.

Forum List

Back