Schiff says Kabul airport a 'very attractive target' for ISIS-K, Al Qaeda

What the heck is a "far right leftist"? Zog, are you doing drugs this morning? Did you forget, I live in Tennessee, not Georgia? I don't vote in their elections and have not followed Warnock. I certainly think better of that junior Senator of Georgia, than the batsh#t crazy MT Greene Representative they elected at the same time. Watch out for those Jewish fire lasers, dude!
No idea why I typed That LoL. Traveling for work so I am in a haze. Warnock is a far left leftist.

No idea why I typed That LoL. Traveling for work so I am in a haze. Warnock is a far left leftist.
I hope you weren't driving while texting. Did you move to Georgia lately? I kind of doubt you voted against him, no matter what you think, when actually paying attention to what you are saying.

What? This surprises somebody? Where has Lil Adam been? Is he the last to figure that out or did he just have lunch with Captain Obvious?
I am pretty sure the military already knows this, as they are the ones guarding that airport. Or is Lil Adam getting ready to pick up a rifle and stand a watch?
Comments like this in WWII could get someone thrown in federal prison as a seditious fifth columnist.

What purpose does his comment serve?

PSAKI PANNED AFTER SAYING IT'S ‘IRRESPONSIBLE’ TO DESCRIBE AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN AS ‘STRANDED’

As if it's possible to desctribe them honestly in any other way.

Last edited:
What? This surprises somebody? Where has Lil Adam been? Is he the last to figure that out or did he just have lunch with Captain Obvious?
I am pretty sure the military already knows this, as they are the ones guarding that airport. Or is Lil Adam getting ready to pick up a rifle and stand a watch?
Yeah --- I don't know why it's in Breaking News, as it isn't news at all ---- it's just someone saying something.

I hope you weren't driving while texting. Did you move to Georgia lately? I kind of doubt you voted against him, no matter what you think, when actually paying attention to what you are saying.
You said “would have”. I was close. South Carolina.

got this on fox news i think planning to force the usa and other western countries not getting to their deadline of 31 august eg pick a fight
Let them. I think it's bluff because they REALLY don't want to cause thousands of more troops to be flown back in to start stomping on their evil asses. A huge part of that shiny new hardware they are inventorying could get all messed up, broke down, BUSTED, not to mention them losing a few thousand more of those cockroaches they call friends.

Schiff proved he isn't completely stupid...and not completely loyal to Biden / Democrats.

I'm pretty sure the airport has always been an attractive target. Something is holding them back and me thinks they just want the US gone.
That's what we all hope is true. The thing is, it isn't just one homogeneous group with a uniform set of goals. Al-Queda and even ISIS remnants could be part of the picture and I don't see them tossing away heavy ransom amounts and the chance to further humiliate the military that has slaughtered so many of the cockroaches. Every C-17 that lands there to evac personnel should be arriving with hundreds of "pipe hittin" types to show that IF the Taliban try to go too far, they WILL get jacked-up far beyond what they're willing to lose at this point.

If the military were still in charge, I think Bagram would be retaken immediately to make the situation crystal clear to the thugs in pantaloons...

The only thing I want to know is how does this creepy fucker ever keep getting re-elected even in Southern California...?

( aside from the way he routinely gets away with lying in Congress and on CNN )
PERFECT DESCRIPTION of this sawed-off asshole. I guess there's a good reason they call it the "People's Republic of California"

Schiff, homo left wing Zionist traitor,
So... he's a Zionist, working for Jewish interests? Care to explain how they find it helpful for him to spend 4 years attacking the president that did more for Israel than any other, EVER? I'm not following the logic. Is their goal to take down the only Jewish state on the planet?

Everything we are being fed in the Western Media about the Taliban's intentions is nothing but war propaganda by the military industrial complex, and those interests in the west that have lost their gravy train.

Here, this is the press conference by those that are now in charge in Afghanistan. We need to get our shit, and our people OUT of there, post haste. They will cooperate with us in doing so.

We need to ignore the inflammatory propaganda on the TEE VEE, and in the press, by those powers that are resisting this pull out.

Transcript of Taliban’s first news conference in Kabul​

Taliban spokesperson addresses the public in first conference following the armed group’s takeover of Afghanistan.

". . .We have pardoned anyone, all those who had fought against us. We don’t want to repeat any conflict anymore again. We want to do away with the factors for conflict. Therefore, the Islamic Emirate does not have any kind of hostility or animosity with anybody; animosities have come to an end and we would like to live peacefully. We don’t want any internal enemies and any external enemies.

000_9LA4UA.jpg

‘We have pardoned … all those who had fought against us. We don’t want to repeat any conflict anymore,’ Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid, centre, said [Hoshang Hashimi/AFP]

Undoubtedly, we are at a very historical stage. Our countrymen and women who have been waiting, I would like to assure that after consultations that are going to be completed very soon, we will be witnessing the formation of a strong Islamic and inclusive government, Inshallah, God willing. As the forces of the Islamic Emirate enter Kabul now this great development that has unfolded, we have not had any casualties. There have been some rioters who wanted to take advantage, wanted to abuse the situation, this was brought to our attention. We realised that that’s what was going on, but we want to assure the residents of Kabul for full security, for protection of their dignity and security and safety.

Security has been assured. God willing, day by day there will be more security. After ensuring the security, Afghanistan, especially in Kabul, there are embassies. The security of the embassies is very crucial, of crucial importance for us.

First, we would like to assure that the areas where there are embassies, there will be complete security. Therefore all foreign countries and your representatives, your embassies, your missions, international organisations, aid agencies, I would like to assure you that we will not allow anybody to do anything against you. Your security is assured. Our forces are there 24 hours around the clock to ensure your security, undoubtedly. We don’t want to see any kind of chaos, inconvenience in Kabul. Our plan was to stop at the gates of Kabul after capturing all other provinces, so that the transition process is completed smoothly without us entering Kabul, so that we stopped troubles and harms and damages.

But unfortunately, the previous government was so incompetent. As a result of their actions. Their security forces could not do anything to ensure security and we have to do something, we have to take responsibility. So that was the reason: the abusers and the rioters. They wanted to abuse the name of the Islamic Emirate, to enter houses, or to harass the people or to steal. So we, therefore, instructed our forces to enter Kabul to ensure, to stop all this and to ensure security.

So we had to do this to enter Kabul to stop those criminals and abusers, so that we ensure the safety and security of the people and the resistance of Kabul. Therefore, the residents should be assured that your security is guaranteed.

In the same way, when it comes to the kind of circumstances I would like to ensure, I would like to assure the international community, including the United States that nobody will be a harmed in Afghanistan. I would like to assure our neighbours, regional countries, we are not going to allow our territory to be used against anybody, any country in the world. So the whole global community should be assured that we are committed to these pledges that you will not be harmed in any way from our soil.. . . "

At this point? Until we have concrete proof to the contrary, I believe we need to take them at there word, as we have no means to contradict them.

Forum List

Back