Schiff Panics – Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo

th

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

It's not called "convincing a foreign government to interfere in a US election". it's called "Putting a criminal behind bars."

Those criminals would be Biden & Son.

WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?

If Trump was only looking into the corruption of Biden or his son, I don't think that qualifies and election interference, it is only trying to clean up corruption.

Likewise, if a Democrat gets into office and asks Putin for records of Trump's dealing in Russia, I seriously doubt there is a lefty on this board that would feel it is unethical.

WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?

If Trump was only looking into the corruption of Biden or his son, I don't think that qualifies and election interference, it is only trying to clean up corruption.

Likewise, if a Democrat gets into office and asks Putin for records of Trump's dealing in Russia, I seriously doubt there is a lefty on this board that would feel it is unethical.

It's pretty obvious that the Russians favor the Democrats. Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and the DNC got a hell of alot for what little they paid those Russians. What they received was the darned near overthrowing of a duly-elected President, millions of dollars spent on the phony Mueller investigation, and a bunch of do-nothing idiot Democrats holding the House.

Yup. Hillary got her money's worth.

I predicted this-each side is spinning their interpretation of the transcript-left says Trump is asking for help to fix election, right says Trump is chasing Biden corruption, and we end up...where we started. The differences this time are the I button being pushed and MORE media hysterics than ever. It will continue until November local elections, and peter out at year's end. Happy F'n New Year.

It's not called "convincing a foreign government to interfere in a US election". it's called "Putting a criminal behind bars."

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

Joe has released his taxes and Donald has not.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.
I don't see it that way.

who did that, Hunter Biden isn't running for president.

Did Trump violate the Constitution by asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden?

Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.

Where in the Constitution does it say you have to release your taxes to run for president?

Where in the Constitution does it say you have to release your taxes to run for president?

Right there below the subsection paragraph where it says we have the right to a free education, free abortions, free sex-change operations, free health care, and Obamaphones.

:laughing0301:

He might do better than Trump

Mitt 2020? Romney beats Trump 55 percent - 37 percent in ‘hypothetical primary’

I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden? Why exactly? Because Biden is running for President? So someone should be immune from prosecution because they're running for office? So how does this work, Democrats? Do we wait until Biden is President and only THEN do we investigate him for wrongdoing?

Funny how all of you were more than happy to investigate Trump both before he was nominated and after he won the election but now you're APPALLED that someone would call for an investigation into Joe Biden's actions!

Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.

Why is Trump unable to why his Ukraine request was legal?

Trump unable to explain why ask of Ukraine leader was legal

"Donald Trump on Wednesday was unable to explain why it is acceptable and legal for a sitting U.S. president to ask a foreign leader to investigate one of his domestic political foes.

"Instead, during a meandering answer at a press conference, the president tried to deflect attention to what he says was misconduct by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"He also tried to downplay his own words as spelled out in a partial transcript of a call with Ukraine’s new leader released earlier in the day that sent shockwaves through Washington."

Did Trump violate the Constitution by asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden?
He wasn't asking him to "dig up dirt."

He was asking him to review the record. There is nothing wrong with asking foreign leaders to review the conduct of US citizens affairs in their nations.

Forum List

Back