Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

“This is not a guy who is acting like he expects to be around on January 21st, 2021 in the White House. And he’s acting like he’s setting everything on fire before he leaves,”
Perhaps that was his motivation for making sure Berman was replaced with a loyalist. Because Trump could face multiple indictments after he loses. So he wants a friendly prosecutor in the SDNY office.

Watch the progressive podcasts on YouTube. They're fucking furious. They wanted Bernie, and that's that. Many have said they won't vote, although I doubt that given the way things are.
Yeah, last time most of them voted for Trump. Not sure they'll do that this time.

Hell... ***I*** didn't vote for Trump. I thought he was a blowhard egotistical asshole that was just blowing smoke... Turns out he actually did those things he said he'd do. Holy shit. OK, I'll vote for you this time. I still think he's a blowhard egotistical asshole, but at least I know what he'll do.

Perhaps that was his motivation for making sure Berman was replaced with a loyalist. Because Trump could face multiple indictments after he loses. So he wants a friendly prosecutor in the SDNY office.

Except Trump didn't get who he wanted. Putting a puppet in charge of SDNY meant that the US Attorney could sign off on a non-prosecution agreement, which would outlive him tenure in office. Similar to the agreement that Jeffrey Epstein had with the florida US attorney.

November 3, 2020...

The message of the American People to the Orange Autocrat...

"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

eddiew something funny about my question? I am seriously curious because we know it isn't immigration you can look at those polls yourself so which positions is Joe talking about?
Keeping kids from their families for example,,,,,taking away Obamacare
Neither of those things is even being brought up in the current election though...Obamacare is COMPLETELY out of Trump's hands its now in the Supreme Courts hands. Keeping kids locked up sucks but never heard a peep when Obama did that, and I agree take them out of the cages and deport them.
How about his views on healthcare ,,education you think the majority are for him? Outside of the economy which isn't doing too well just what are his winning issues?
When they polled people on issues that the election is being run on which so far is immigration and economy he gets better marks than Biden and I haven't seen other than those what the election is gonna be about, I agree with you on healthcare I believe in Universal healthcare and Trump used to believe it or not so I had hopes he would move towards that but a big part of the reason he won't get my vote is because he has moved more towards establishment GOPism than staying on his own path and I despise the establishment GOP

Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

He never wanted the job to begin with. Running for president was purely a marketing opportunity to him. He was as shocked as everyone else was when he won.

Sure, he liked winning the presidency, and he enjoys all of the trappings that go with being president, but he wanted and still wants absolutely nothing to do with the job.

Guaranteed, he is hoping Biden wins so he can be done with it all.
Well shit if he didn't want to win then WHY run for reelection? Why literally within days of being sworn in put in his papers for reelection? Why not let Pence run? He would probably lose but its dumb to run if you don't want to win.

I don't think he's intentionally tanking.

It has to be exhausting for him though. He's clearly in way over his head and he was never expecting to win in the first place. He'll be relieved when he's out of there.

And it'll be great for his businesses when he's out of the white house. He would be able to sell shit-flavored ice cream and the Trumpsters would be falling over each other to buy it.

...unless they turn on him like they did with W, McCain, and Romney.

Guess we'll see.

Last edited:

It has to be exhausting for him though. He's clearly in way over his head and he was never expecting to win in the first place. He'll be relieved when he's out of there.

And it'll be great for his businesses when he's out of the white house. He would be able to sell shit-flavored ice cream and the Trumpsters would be falling over each other to buy it.

Guess we'll see.
Ummm... I don't think you realize who your "Trumpsters" are. They aren't republicans. McCain was against Obama, and... As far as I was concearned they were both on the left, I never cared who won.

Romney was establishment. Like Hilary. He never stood a chance. Your "Trumpsters" are the unaffiliated and independents. They didn't turn on those republicans, because they were never with them in the first place.

I don't understand why the Left isn't trying to get the independents.. It's flabbergasting.., What, if you aren't a Democrat then you MUST be the enemy?

Guess we'll see.
Ummm... I don't think you realize who your "Trumpsters" are. They aren't republicans. McCain was against Obama, and... As far as I was concearned they were both on the left, I never cared who won.

Romney was establishment. Like Hilary. He never stood a chance. Your "Trumpsters" are the unaffiliated and independents. They didn't turn on those republicans, because they were never with them in the first place.

I don't understand why the Left isn't trying to get the independents.. It's flabbergasting.., What, if you aren't a Democrat then you MUST be the enemy?

When I say "Trumpster", I'm referring to people who worship Trump. Most Trumpsters are Republicans.

Guess we'll see.

When I say "Trumpster", I'm referring to people who worship Trump. Most Trumpsters are Republicans.
I guess I just don't understand the "Turn on him like they did with McCain and Romney" bit. But... I'm sick with the fuck'n covid at the moment and my Day Quell is ... Running out.. Off... It's not effective anymore. There is a word for that and it's not coming to me... So.. Likely just not thinking clearly on my part.

Scarborough couldnt think his way out of a used condum, the stupid Farktard.

Trump is going to win despite what polls seem to indicate because the polls are Shame Polls and nothing more.

Biden is the most far to the left of any Dem Presidential candidate in all American history and Trump is going to have the economy going full gang busters by November.

And did I say that Scarborough is a certified moron?

1. President Trump will lose on November 3.

2. He wants to go down fighting.

3. When a President Biden's woke administration causes even more domestic problems, he will be in a position to say "I told you so!"

4. President Trump, like all of us, was the victim of FATE:

First, the COVID-19 tragedy that destroyed the economy.

Second, the Insurrection that seeks domination (not just equality) was embraced by a lot of foolish and naive Americans.

Joe Scarborough believes that President Donald Trump could be taking a dive in the 2020 election.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, the MSNBC host — during a conversation with guest Donny Deustch — posited his theory that Trump is trying to lose the race on purpose.

This guy that you and I have known for many years, not only is he not acting like he doesn’t want to get re-elected, he’s acting like he really wants to lose badly and take the Republican party down with him,” Scarborough said.

The Morning Joe host conceded that the theory is far-fetched, but said he cannot come up with another reason why the president is taking so many unpopular positions.

“None of this would make sense in the conventional sense,” Scarborough said. “But you look at every single move he’s making. He’s on the 25 percent of a 75/25 issue. And it keeps happening every day.”

Scarborough added, “This looks like a deliberate attempt to drive his campaign into the ground every day. He knows what he’s doing is going to lower the poll numbers, and they are. They are collapsing every day.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski agreed.

“He doesn’t want four more years,” she said. “That’s clear. You can tell by his behavior. His attitude towards the health of the American people, he doesn’t want to be there.”

But, Brzezinski added, Trump does not like to lose. Scarborough concurred, and suggested that Trump could follow the example of Lyndon Johnson in 1968 and withdraw from the race.

“This is not a guy who is acting like he expects to be around on January 21st, 2021 in the White House. And he’s acting like he’s setting everything on fire before he leaves,” Scarborough said. He added, “He’s known when to leave the stage before. … I would not be surprised if he left the stage again.”

One of the dumber comments I've heard.

1. President Trump will lose on November 3.

2. He wants to go down fighting.

3. When a President Biden's woke administration causes even more domestic problems, he will be in a position to say "I told you so!"

4. President Trump, like all of us, was the victim of FATE:

First, the COVID-19 tragedy that destroyed the economy.

Second, the Insurrection that seeks domination (not just equality) was embraced by a lot of foolish and naive Americans.
Trump is going to win by a landslide, just watch

He never wanted the job to begin with. Running for president was purely a marketing opportunity to him. He was as shocked as everyone else was when he won.

Sure, he liked winning the presidency, and he enjoys all of the trappings that go with being president, but he wanted and still wants absolutely nothing to do with the job.

Guaranteed, he is hoping Biden wins so he can be done with it all.
Scarborough added, "Trump is bashing his campaign's head on the desk like it was an intern who was going to squeal to his wife about their sffair"

Last edited:
November 3, 2020...

The message of the American People to the Orange Autocrat...

"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!
We see the future with Prog power run amok. A taste of it has been shown from time to time and currently. Prog answers are pure authoritarian. Just saying!

Joe Scarborough believes that President Donald Trump could be taking a dive in the 2020 election.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, the MSNBC host — during a conversation with guest Donny Deustch — posited his theory that Trump is trying to lose the race on purpose.

This guy that you and I have known for many years, not only is he not acting like he doesn’t want to get re-elected, he’s acting like he really wants to lose badly and take the Republican party down with him,” Scarborough said.

The Morning Joe host conceded that the theory is far-fetched, but said he cannot come up with another reason why the president is taking so many unpopular positions.

“None of this would make sense in the conventional sense,” Scarborough said. “But you look at every single move he’s making. He’s on the 25 percent of a 75/25 issue. And it keeps happening every day.”

Scarborough added, “This looks like a deliberate attempt to drive his campaign into the ground every day. He knows what he’s doing is going to lower the poll numbers, and they are. They are collapsing every day.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski agreed.

“He doesn’t want four more years,” she said. “That’s clear. You can tell by his behavior. His attitude towards the health of the American people, he doesn’t want to be there.”

But, Brzezinski added, Trump does not like to lose. Scarborough concurred, and suggested that Trump could follow the example of Lyndon Johnson in 1968 and withdraw from the race.

“This is not a guy who is acting like he expects to be around on January 21st, 2021 in the White House. And he’s acting like he’s setting everything on fire before he leaves,” Scarborough said. He added, “He’s known when to leave the stage before. … I would not be surprised if he left the stage again.”

/——/ Fake News tried this stunt in 2016 claiming Trump really did want the nomination and then when he won it, really didn’t want to be president. What a bunch of Bullshyt.

It's not like something has changed. He's been like this since Day One.

How long can a President of the United States behave like a spoiled, petulant child before it begins to wear thin?
Hopefully for another four years... Then maybe we can actually get some good alternatives.

The only thing that scares me more than Biden as president... Is if Trump dies while in office. Pence scares me more.
Republicans Lied about Gore Lied about Hillary Lied about Obama and now it's Bidens turn Biden is ten times the man and leader than the trump moron is
Leader of a crime family, sure.

Biden is a dementia addled fool who has no right running.

Forum List

Back