Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

Nice try you are the number one lier on this forum and asshole, that is a fact idiot a Zionist committed a terror attack and thankfully they killed that terrorist pig before he tried to runaway, and Hamas responded to that maybe you don't know anything about the conflict? Huh

I know a lot about the conflict----it has been going on for 1400 years and I agree with "because" In he says "HAMAS RESPONDED" with bomb on slutty ass attacks on children and infants for AL NABI "because" has just stated that murdering infants with bomb on slutty ass attacks is GOOD if it is "IN RESPONSE" to anything. Considering the fact that the nabi pig killed lots of jews ----"because" says that it is ok for jews to "RESPOND". Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians have a right to RESPOND too according to "because" I agree with "because" the christians should "respond" to the genocides of biafrans and sudanese

Ya the Arabs have been occupied for hundreds of years give them a break, the ottomans , then the British, now the Israelis.

I know a lot about the conflict----it has been going on for 1400 years and I agree with "because" In he says "HAMAS RESPONDED" with bomb on slutty ass attacks on children and infants for AL NABI "because" has just stated that murdering infants with bomb on slutty ass attacks is GOOD if it is "IN RESPONSE" to anything. Considering the fact that the nabi pig killed lots of jews ----"because" says that it is ok for jews to "RESPOND". Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians have a right to RESPOND too according to "because" I agree with "because" the christians should "respond" to the genocides of biafrans and sudanese

Ya the Arabs have been occupied for hundreds of years give them a break, the ottomans , then the British, now the Israelis.

"THE ARABS" have actually never been occupied------they have pillaged and murdered and raped their way thru half the world ---commited genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS When they all go back to ARABIA they will be fine The disgusting pigs who invaded palestine did not arrive in land with no people THE DISGUSTING PIGS never paid a dime for the land of palestine ---the pigs STOLE IT ----in fact the Moghul pigs stole India too. The Ottomans are the fellow disgusting pigs of the people who are called "arabs" simply because they are they ones who surrendered and took up the language of the invading pigs. The "arabs" of Syria are no more "arab" than the english speaking people of MUMBAI are "english" That is why proud christians who live in such land as Iraq-----do not call themselves "arabs" and jews who lived in the dozens of countries invaded by the pigs and which are not called "arab" countries -----never
referred to themselves as "arabs" even if they spoke arabic

I am fascinated that you consider the OTTOMAN empire somehow "foreign" to arab-----of course so do Ottomans and arabs--------they hate each other almost as much as Iranians hate arabs

"THE ARABS" have actually never been occupied------they have pillaged and murdered and raped their way thru half the world ---commited genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS When they all go back to ARABIA they will be fine The disgusting pigs who invaded palestine did not arrive in land with no people THE DISGUSTING PIGS never paid a dime for the land of palestine ---the pigs STOLE IT ----in fact the Moghul pigs stole India too. The Ottomans are the fellow disgusting pigs of the people who are called "arabs" simply because they are they ones who surrendered and took up the language of the invading pigs. The "arabs" of Syria are no more "arab" than the english speaking people of MUMBAI are "english" That is why proud christians who live in such land as Iraq-----do not call themselves "arabs" and jews who lived in the dozens of countries invaded by the pigs and which are not called "arab" countries -----never
referred to themselves as "arabs" even if they spoke arabic

I am fascinated that you consider the OTTOMAN empire somehow "foreign" to arab-----of course so do Ottomans and arabs--------they hate each other almost as much as Iranians hate arabs

Lies, Muslim armies were small and could have been defeated by any of the empire armies. But tell us those ancient Muslims somehow just walked through the worlds?

Why are you using the words pigs? Really? You cry antisemites but have all that hatred...

Any news about the Norse/Pali garbage scow?
Can't find out where that Stealth ship is at the present time but here's an interesting article about the main backer/crew member.Another weirdo.

Norwegian communists plans to sail to Gaza « News that matters

Thanks for the link. Good laugh.:lol::lol::lol:
What is really sad about these propaganda ships is that people in other areas are really suffering and those behind these ships to Gaza don't care one iota about them because these starving people don't serve any purpose for them. Tell me, Tinny, have you ever seen Palestinians looking like this? When you see pictures like this, don't you wish as a civilized person that the people behind these aid ships would consider these unfortunate people first.. A New Dark Age Is Dawning

Can't find out where that Stealth ship is at the present time but here's an interesting article about the main backer/crew member.Another weirdo.

Norwegian communists plans to sail to Gaza « News that matters

What is really sad about these propaganda ships is that people in other areas are really suffering and those behind these ships to Gaza don't care one iota about them because these starving people don't serve any purpose for them. Tell me, Tinny, have you ever seen Palestinians looking like this? When you see pictures like this, don't you wish as a civilized person that the people behind these aid ships would consider these unfortunate people first.. A New Dark Age Is Dawning

Sad but deflection nonetheless.

Sad that you are so eager to trvialize real tragedy and play your political games and "socializing" with non issues

Sad that you are so eager to trvialize real tragedy and play your political games and "socializing" with non issues

I didn't trivialize anything.

It is just that it is a separate issue.

I used to donate to the Palestinian Foundation because of the stories I was duped into believing, but no more.After seeing the affluent society in Gaza and Gaza City plus the healthy looking populace, I send my donations to good causes, such as Doctors Without Borders. And I specify where I want it used. Places like Darfur.

I used to donate to the Palestinian Foundation because of the stories I was duped into believing, but no more.After seeing the affluent society in Gaza and Gaza City plus the healthy looking populace, I send my donations to good causes, such as Doctors Without Borders. And I specify where I want it used. Places like Darfur.

The siege is not about food aid.

Doctors Without Borders ain't no restaurant chain, Arbutus.

Regardless of what the ships are for (I hope they aren't trying to smuggle in weapons), these -people are using these ships for propaganda purposes. If this wasn't so, they would actually be helping the more needy in the world. In many places of the world, people desperately need help such as the Somalis dropping like flies from starvation. Why couldn't these people start helping others when the Palestinians have it so much better than the really unfortunates in this world? That thise behind these ships are not concerned with helping others shows you that these ships are being used for propaganda purposes.

My goodness, an entire flotilla of ships looking to challenge a “blockade”.

Oh wait, its one ship with a few goofy “activists”.
Every Christmas, NORAD has a site for kids to track Santa's progress and spot his current location. One would think there would be a site to check the progress of the HMS Rust Bucket. Does anyone know of such a site? The Palistinkians are in desperate plight and need relief NOW.
Any news about the Norse/Pali garbage scow?
Anyone heard any news about the Good Ship Lollipop?

Forum List

Back