Scandal: COVID+ Numbers Proven Fake In Florida…100% Positive Test Rate

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Are COVID cases spiking to record levels in virus hotspot Florida? In short, no.

As reported by a Fox News affiliate in Orlando, “countless” clinics in Florida have reported a COVID-positive test rate of 90-100%. When questioned by Fox reporters, one clinic–Orlando Health–claimed “errors” had been made, and reported the true numbers, roughly one tenth of the reported rate, from 98% to 9.4%.

Amy Kaufeldt, an anchor with Fox 35 in Orlando, reports that the clinics in question claim to have reported the test rates correctly, but that the numbers were changed at the state level, by the Florida Dept. of Health.

100% positive. Alrighty then

Are COVID cases spiking to record levels in virus hotspot Florida? In short, no.

As reported by a Fox News affiliate in Orlando, “countless” clinics in Florida have reported a COVID-positive test rate of 90-100%. When questioned by Fox reporters, one clinic–Orlando Health–claimed “errors” had been made, and reported the true numbers, roughly one tenth of the reported rate, from 98% to 9.4%.

Amy Kaufeldt, an anchor with Fox 35 in Orlando, reports that the clinics in question claim to have reported the test rates correctly, but that the numbers were changed at the state level, by the Florida Dept. of Health.

100% positive. Alrighty then

I've always been suspicious of the positive numbers. All of the "asymptomatic" carriers, really is quite odd and convenient to a particular narrative. It would take a lot of convincing for me to believe that all of the positive, asymptomatic positives reported around the world are accurate.

Also there is no difference in test results from first time tests and people are retested again and again. Example Jimmy Johnson test positive for the kung flu, to get ack into the driver's seat he had to have 2 negative tests in a row. The states counts that as 3 tests and reports it as 3 tests with one positive result. BTW this happened all in 1 week, so how does one test positive one day and negative the next
Sounds awful suspicious to me

Forum List

Back