Scalise is the choice for Speaker. Jordan needs to keep investigating the Bidens.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I want Jim to stay on these committees that are investigating the Bidens.

If he were to be speaker, it would distract him.

The pubs need to keep going after Biden.

Jordan is a master in those hearings.

You mean to do the bang up job he and Comer are doing right now with coming up with tons of "evidence" of Biden's wrongdoings? :auiqs.jpg:
That's what now, four hearings, and nothing for Republicans...except embarrassment. :)

I love that a handful of Pubs had the balls to call McCarthy on his bullshit.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH…RIGHT.

Talk about diversity! Dems do not have diversity. They are always goosestepping in unison. Nothing but groupthink.

Benghazi! Jim Jordan is an empty suit. Let's keep him busy playing like he's a part of Trump's defense team.

It seems Jordan knows he has nothing on Biden and going to Speaker is his way of getting out and saving face.

If you lie and break your word and make a back room deal with Dems to fund a useless war and put us more in debt….you should be removed from office.

McCarthy made a deal with the devil. He bent the knee and gave into the Dem minority……AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM VOTED TO KICK HIM OUT OF OFFICE.

Every single one of his Democrat pals stabbed him in the back after making a deal with him.

Dems are scum.

What's wrong with Byron Donalds....he was nominated in January, what's changed?

I would be fine with that. Byron is a fantastic Rep out of the free state of Florida.I prefer Scalise because of his experience. scalise has been in Congress since 2008. Donalds since like 2016….plus, Donalds is a NOLE. :spank:

Scalise graduated from an SEC school, so he is good people.

It's going to be Jordan or Donalds. I'm happy with either one.

Either one is hundreds of percentages better than McCarthy, it's just a matter of how many hundreds of percentages better.

I think Donalds would be easier for a rapid solution.

If you lie and break your word and make a back room deal with Dems to fund a useless war and put us more in debt….you should be removed from office.

McCarthy made a deal with the devil. He bent the knee and gave into the Dem minority……AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM VOTED TO KICK HIM OUT OF OFFICE.

Every single one of his Democrat pals stabbed him in the back after making a deal with him.

Dems are scum.
That would be because McCarthy trashed his "pals" after they bailed him out of being responsible for a government shutdown.

If he hadn't, he'd still be Speaker. He deserved what he got. As will the next ineffectual Republican Speaker.

Republicans..can't govern. But, it should be entertaining. :)

Forum List

Back