SC cop cleared in shooting; Media exposed for SHAMEFUL spin

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Teen's father: Family will 'keep fighting' for justice after fatal shooting

So....this is in Upstate SC. A white cop shot an "unarmed" teen who allegedly drove his vehicle at the officer during a narcotics bust.

OH...YOU haven't heard about it?? The teen is white...so his life mattered much less. But anyway...this was plastered all over the SC media hunting outrage.

HERE is how the media portrayed it:
Two teens on a first date getting ice cream at Hardees.
The passenger might have had weed.
They plastered the teen and his science project pics 24/7.
Accused cop of shooting kid from back of car.
Accused cop of "high fiving" dead body

Months of a smear campaign as prosecutors analyze.

THE TRUTH NOW.....

Teen claimed to be a gang member. His texts said he was in "full outlaw mode" and planned to "go out shooting".
He bragged about fleeing from cops due to his outstanding warrants.
He bragged about busting through police checkpoints in his car...which Clemson Police confirmed he had done recently.
He tested positive for drugs on day of incident. And had cocaine and weed in car...and COUNTLESS texts about selling cocaine, crack, acid, LSD.

HIS PASSENGER??? AT THE SCENE she cried to officers "I don't know why he didn't stop! He was trying to run the cop over!"

Shots were from front and side not back. Car was turned to steer towards cop and turning towards him.

High five?? It was a rumor the media heard and they ran with it. Turns out it absolutely never happened.

Video shows the cop DID get too close too fast...like Tamir Rice...but NOT illegal. Just dangerous tactics because up that close...well...you could get run over.

Well there you have it folks. Our media is disgusting. I'd never wish it on them...but if ISIS kidnapped most of them...I wouldn't shed a tear.

Last edited:
But notice....you probably haven't heard much about this one. But a cop drags a black brat out of a desk (unharmed) and it's story #1 all day.

Bucs still whining now no one loves cops?

Never expected people to love cops. Cops are authority. Most people don't LOVE authority. Many respect authority and follow the rules. They're smart. They know authority figures are just a necessary element of a functional society.

But then...you have liberal retards and the media. And THIS story shows it clearly with the media's portrayal vs the reality.

This was a violent drug dealing thug gang member running from cops with one of his buyers in the car and lots of drugs.

The media....said he was just on a "first date" to buy ice cream and keeps splashing his pics from the lake and science class.

Never expected people to love cops. Cops are authority. Most people don't LOVE authority. Many respect authority and follow the rules. They're smart. They know authority figures are just a necessary element of a functional society.

But then...you have liberal retards and the media. And THIS story shows it clearly with the media's portrayal vs the reality.

This was a violent drug dealing thug gang member running from cops with one of his buyers in the car and lots of drugs.

The media....said he was just on a "first date" to buy ice cream and keeps splashing his pics from the lake and science class.
"Cops are authority. Most people don't LOVE authority."

And the low IQ southern cracker piggies get off on their "authority"

pigs.jpg

copwatch_poster_wanted.jpg

http://www.copwatch.org/copwatch_poster_wanted.pdf

Last edited:

View attachment 53474

Ah...more knocks on the South and racial slurs from Guno. How typical. He's such a tolerant person. Guno...you still haven't told us where you are from?

I think the problem is, we like to live in an orderly society, but not one where the authorities abuse us. I mean, you are basically trying to rationalize cops shooting a kid because he did a little weed and pretended to be a badass on social media.

Police have to adapt. It's not like the good old days when you can drop a piece on a corpse or claim that he "fell down the stairs". Everyone has cell phone cameras now and your bad behavior is there for all to see.

I think the problem is, we like to live in an orderly society, but not one where the authorities abuse us. I mean, you are basically trying to rationalize cops shooting a kid because he did a little weed and pretended to be a badass on social media.

Police have to adapt. It's not like the good old days when you can drop a piece on a corpse or claim that he "fell down the stairs". Everyone has cell phone cameras now and your bad behavior is there for all to see.

See....there you go with the "because" nonsense. You libs need a lesson in cause and effect.

He was NOT shot "because he did a little weed". He was shot because he "tried to run over a cop". Even his drug addict girlfriend who was in the car said so immediately after the incident when she cried "He tried to run the cop over".

See the difference?

He was STOPPED for selling drugs.
He was SHOT for trying to run over the cop.

See the difference now?

But notice....you probably haven't heard much about this one. But a cop drags a black brat out of a desk (unharmed) and it's story #1 all day.

Yeah, frankly, I saw that video. The guy looks like he was getting off manhandling that little girl.

Probably a good thing they won't have him around kids anymore.

Yeah I'm sure this is exactly what he wanted.

But I agree...it's good he won't be around kids. ALL cops should be pulled from schools. Disciplining brat bitch teens isn't their job and that's what schools do now....just call the cops.

View attachment 53474

Ah...more knocks on the South and racial slurs from Guno. How typical. He's such a tolerant person. Guno...you still haven't told us where you are from?
Charleston cracker cop in action

I'm white. And I'm glad when a white piece of shit gets snuffed out...
Kinda shows a difference in mentality between the races...
All too often blacks support the degenerates amongst them...
Whites tend to vigorously hunt them down, and gladly deliver them their comeuppance...

Yeah I'm sure this is exactly what he wanted.

But I agree...it's good he won't be around kids. ALL cops should be pulled from schools. Disciplining brat bitch teens isn't their job and that's what schools do now....just call the cops

He actually worked for the schools... and usually they put the loser cops in the schools because they can't handle the streets.

But he couldn't even handle the schools.

See....there you go with the "because" nonsense. You libs need a lesson in cause and effect.

He was NOT shot "because he did a little weed". He was shot because he "tried to run over a cop". Even his drug addict girlfriend who was in the car said so immediately after the incident when she cried "He tried to run the cop over".

See the difference?

He was STOPPED for selling drugs.
He was SHOT for trying to run over the cop.

See the difference now?

Nope. The cop still over-reacted. We have too many cops who are way too trigger happy.

I'm white. And I'm glad when a white piece of shit gets snuffed out...
Kinda shows a difference in mentality between the races...
All too often blacks support the degenerates amongst them...
Whites tend to vigorously hunt them down, and gladly deliver them their comeuppance...

Maybe you need to move to North Korea. They think just like you there.

Except they aren't white.

If someone has to die, why should it be the cop, especially when they are the ones being charged at by a law breaker?

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back