Sayings of Muhammad on the Islamically prohibited things

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
The sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) number in the hundreds of thousands and were incredibly well recorded.

These are some famous sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) about things prohibited, to Muslims, taken from The Book of Prohibited Things, in the very famous book "The Gardens of the Righteous" by Imam Nawawi. "Allah" means "God". It is the 1st of God's 99 Names. The 99 Names of God are Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, The King, The Most Holy, The Ultimate Provider of Peace, etc...the 99th being "The Patient". Sayings of the most sublime and greatest of men, peace be upon him, on prohibited things:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

Sahl bin Sa'd (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Whosoever gives me a guarantee to safeguard what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I shall guarantee him Paradise."

I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying, "A person utters a word thoughtlessly (i.e., without thinking about its being good or not) and, as a result of this, he will fall down into the fire of Hell deeper than the distance between the east and the west."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell."

Abu 'Abdur-Rahman Bilal bin Al-Harith Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "A man speaks a good word without knowing its worth, Allah records for him His Good Pleasure till the day he will meet Him; and a man utters an evil word without realizing its importance, Allah records for him His displeasure till the day he will meet Him."

Sufyan bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Tell me, of something to which I may remain steadfast." He (peace be upon him) said, "Say: My Lord is Allah and then remain steadfast." Then I said: "O Messenger of Allah! What do you fear most about me?" He took hold of his own tongue and said: "This."

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do not indulge in excessive talk except when remembering Allah. Excessive talking without the Remembrance of Allah hardens the heart; and those who are the farthest from Allah are those whose hearts are hard."

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He whom Allah saves from the evil of that which is between his jaws and the evil of that which is between his legs will enter Paradise."

'Uqbah bin 'Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), "How can salvation be achieved?" He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins."

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When the son of Adam gets up in the morning, all the limbs humble themselves before the tongue and say: 'Fear Allah for our sake because we are with you: (i.e., we will be rewarded or punished as a result of what you do) if you are straight, we will be straight; and if you are crooked, we will become crooked."'

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do you know what is backbiting?" The Companions said: "Allah and His Messenger know better." Thereupon he said, "Backbiting is talking about your (Muslim) brother in a manner which he dislikes." It was said to him: "What if my (Muslim) brother is as I say." He said, "If he is actually as you say, then that is backbiting; but if that is not in him, that is slandering."

Fatimah bint Qais (May Allah be pleased with her) said:
I came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said to him: "Muawiyah and Abul-Jahm sent me a proposal of marriage." The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Muawiyah is destitute and he has no property, and Abul-Jahm is very hard on women."

'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whosoever possesses these four characteristics, is a sheer hypocrite; and anyone who possesses one of them, possesses a characteristic of hypocrisy till he gives it up. (These are): When he is entrusted with something, he proves dishonest; when he talks, he tells a lie; when he makes a covenant, he acts treacherously; and when he quarrels, he utters foul language."

Last edited:
The Qur’an tells us: “not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem”

(9:5). The Qur’an demands that we fight the unbelievers, and promises “If there are twenty amongst you, you will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, you will vanquish a thousand of them” (8:65).

Allah and his messenger want us to fight the Christians and the Jews “until they pay the Jizya [a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (9:29).

Allah and his messenger announce that it is acceptable to go back on our promises (treaties) and obligations with Pagans and make war on them whenever we find ourselves strong enough to do so (9:3). Our God tells us to “fight the unbelievers” and “He will punish them by our hands, cover them with shame and help us (to victory) over them” (9:14).

Please keep the thread on the topic of sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) on the Islamically prohibited things.

As to the Qur'an's saying "kill the infidels wherever you find them" or things like that; when I read it, when anyone reads it, it is obvious, obvious, he has to not care about that, because obviously that is about something else. Simply.

Like when the Bible says "In the name of the Holy Spirit" or something similar, does not mean, obviously, that you must make your mind and your spirit "holy" first and foremost -and then turn other minds to be like that- holy, thinking, drinking, breathing God, God, God, God, God..."In the Name of the Holy Spirit" does not mean that. It's just obvious. I, as a Muslim, don't go killing the unbelievers everywhere, it's just obvious.

Mohammed is in hell right now, along with all the other false prophets.

Mohammed is in hell right now, along with all the other false prophets.

Momo was a Satanic farce (Fuck Him and The Camel He Rode in On)

Hell is for those who hate and who fight Muhammad (peace be upon him), and who disbelieve in God Almighty, the Great, the Generous, the Obvious. Jesus (peace be upon him) advised Al Hasan (peace be upon him), the grandson of Muhammad (peace be upon him) when the latter (Al Hasan) saw him (Jesus) in a dream, to write on his ring "there is no god but God the Evident Manifest Truth" as this sentence will chase away all worries and sorrows. Because "religion is advice" as Muhammad, the lord of the first and the last and the master of mankind said, peace be upon him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) is in heaven, where God gave him 1 million palaces, with in it all he wants of delights and spouses. His name (Muhammad) is written everywhere in the heavens, and on their roofs.

On each human being's face, the name Muhammad is written, as well as on the caves.

The mouth, the nose, the two eyes and the forehead spell "Muhammad" in Arabic (for those who understand a bit about the very special writing in Arabic). The human being in itself, the head, the neck and torso, the waist and the legs spell "Muhammad" in Arabic.

This is "M" in Arabic:
meem.png

And this is "Muhammad":
220px-Muhammad_Salat.svg.png

The Hurs, the heavenly spouses of Paradises, that are so beautiful that one would see the marrow through their bones, sing, in Paradise, this kind of song.

Last edited:
Please keep the thread on the topic of sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) on the Islamically prohibited things.

As to the Qur'an's saying "kill the infidels wherever you find them" or things like that; when I read it, when anyone reads it, it is obvious, obvious, he has to not care about that, because obviously that is about something else. Simply.

Like when the Bible says "In the name of the Holy Spirit" or something similar, does not mean, obviously, that you must make your mind and your spirit "holy" first and foremost -and then turn other minds to be like that- holy, thinking, drinking, breathing God, God, God, God, God..."In the Name of the Holy Spirit" does not mean that. It's just obvious. I, as a Muslim, don't go killing the unbelievers everywhere, it's just obvious.
The sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) number in the hundreds of thousands and were incredibly well recorded.

These are some famous sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) about things prohibited, to Muslims, taken from The Book of Prohibited Things, in the very famous book "The Gardens of the Righteous" by Imam Nawawi. "Allah" means "God". It is the 1st of God's 99 Names. The 99 Names of God are Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, The King, The Most Holy, The Ultimate Provider of Peace, etc...the 99th being "The Patient". Sayings of the most sublime and greatest of men, peace be upon him, on prohibited things:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Whosoever gives me a guarantee to safeguard what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I shall guarantee him Paradise."

I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying, "A person utters a word thoughtlessly (i.e., without thinking about its being good or not) and, as a result of this, he will fall down into the fire of Hell deeper than the distance between the east and the west."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell."

Abu 'Abdur-Rahman Bilal bin Al-Harith Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "A man speaks a good word without knowing its worth, Allah records for him His Good Pleasure till the day he will meet Him; and a man utters an evil word without realizing its importance, Allah records for him His displeasure till the day he will meet Him."

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Tell me, of something to which I may remain steadfast." He (peace be upon him) said, "Say: My Lord is Allah and then remain steadfast." Then I said: "O Messenger of Allah! What do you fear most about me?" He took hold of his own tongue and said: "This."

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do not indulge in excessive talk except when remembering Allah. Excessive talking without the Remembrance of Allah hardens the heart; and those who are the farthest from Allah are those whose hearts are hard."

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He whom Allah saves from the evil of that which is between his jaws and the evil of that which is between his legs will enter Paradise."

I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), "How can salvation be achieved?" He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When the son of Adam gets up in the morning, all the limbs humble themselves before the tongue and say: 'Fear Allah for our sake because we are with you: (i.e., we will be rewarded or punished as a result of what you do) if you are straight, we will be straight; and if you are crooked, we will become crooked."'

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do you know what is backbiting?" The Companions said: "Allah and His Messenger know better." Thereupon he said, "Backbiting is talking about your (Muslim) brother in a manner which he dislikes." It was said to him: "What if my (Muslim) brother is as I say." He said, "If he is actually as you say, then that is backbiting; but if that is not in him, that is slandering."

I came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said to him: "Muawiyah and Abul-Jahm sent me a proposal of marriage." The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Muawiyah is destitute and he has no property, and Abul-Jahm is very hard on women."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whosoever possesses these four characteristics, is a sheer hypocrite; and anyone who possesses one of them, possesses a characteristic of hypocrisy till he gives it up. (These are): When he is entrusted with something, he proves dishonest; when he talks, he tells a lie; when he makes a covenant, he acts treacherously; and when he quarrels, he utters foul language."

He was a Pedophile

He was a Pedophile

Islam is a satanically inspired religion. Yes, Satan inspired Islam to counter Jesus and Christianity. It is the antithesis of Christianity and the eventual anti-Christ will be a Muslim.

Forum List

Back