say hello to the third gender

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score

So you don't violate special snowflake's feelings or the PC language police. Here are the new pronouns. Play along, or else.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Imagine losing your job and getting sued over not calling someone "zim"??

After liberals push this more into the news, have genderqueer characters on TV shows and indoctrinating kids on it in public schools, this is going to happen. Let's play along with the precious snowflake's delusions OR ELSE!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

After liberals push this more into the news, have genderqueer characters on TV shows and indoctrinating kids on it in public schools, this is going to happen. Let's play along with the precious snowflake's delusions OR ELSE!
I'm wondering what kind of world Steve inhabits where he is perpetually assaulted by trannies. I haven't seen a tranny since 2000. (It was a woman who liked to dress like a man.)

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm wondering what kind of world Steve inhabits where he is perpetually assaulted by trannies. I haven't seen a tranny since 2000. (It was a woman who liked to dress like a man.)
Ya gotta feel sorry for the phobes like steve and Matthew. They must be dodging "queers" every moment of their lives, always fearful of being fired from their jobs or of the icky-ness rubbing off on them or their kids.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think we should give Isil a free pass over here for a year or so and let them restore national sanity.
Tom Sweetnam

Not surprising that you side against your own country.

Sadly, its not surprising that you want anyone who is different from you locked in cages and burned to death.

Knee jerk RWs are hateful, crazy traitors.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
I think we should give Isil a free pass over here for a year or so and let them restore national sanity.
Tom Sweetnam

Sadly, its not surprising that you want anyone who is different from you locked in cages and burned to death.

Oh shut the hell up, moron. You forgot about my advocacy of cat juggling and tearing pillow tags off.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tom Sweetnam

Oh shut the hell up, moron. You forgot about my advocacy of cat juggling and tearing pillow tags off.
Tom Sweetnam

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Shipwreck

Reaction score
If you are not a "he" or a "she"' I am calling you an "it". I ain't got enough time for their stupid bullshit.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You haven't been a tranny since 2000 ? What are you now ?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You haven't been a tranny since 2000 ? What are you now ?
Someone who can read English, unlike yourself...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List