say hello to the third gender

edl-08glossary-card-articleLarge.jpg

So you don't violate special snowflake's feelings or the PC language police. Here are the new pronouns. Play along, or else.

Imagine losing your job and getting sued over not calling someone "zim"??

After liberals push this more into the news, have genderqueer characters on TV shows and indoctrinating kids on it in public schools, this is going to happen. Let's play along with the precious snowflake's delusions OR ELSE!

After liberals push this more into the news, have genderqueer characters on TV shows and indoctrinating kids on it in public schools, this is going to happen. Let's play along with the precious snowflake's delusions OR ELSE!

I'm wondering what kind of world Steve inhabits where he is perpetually assaulted by trannies. I haven't seen a tranny since 2000. (It was a woman who liked to dress like a man.)

I'm wondering what kind of world Steve inhabits where he is perpetually assaulted by trannies. I haven't seen a tranny since 2000. (It was a woman who liked to dress like a man.)

Ya gotta feel sorry for the phobes like steve and Matthew. They must be dodging "queers" every moment of their lives, always fearful of being fired from their jobs or of the icky-ness rubbing off on them or their kids.

I think we should give Isil a free pass over here for a year or so and let them restore national sanity.

Tom Sweetnam

Not surprising that you side against your own country.

Sadly, its not surprising that you want anyone who is different from you locked in cages and burned to death.

Knee jerk RWs are hateful, crazy traitors.

I think we should give Isil a free pass over here for a year or so and let them restore national sanity.

Tom Sweetnam

Sadly, its not surprising that you want anyone who is different from you locked in cages and burned to death.

Oh shut the hell up, moron. You forgot about my advocacy of cat juggling and tearing pillow tags off.

Tom Sweetnam

Oh shut the hell up, moron. You forgot about my advocacy of cat juggling and tearing pillow tags off.

Tom Sweetnam

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

If you are not a "he" or a "she"' I am calling you an "it". I ain't got enough time for their stupid bullshit.

You haven't been a tranny since 2000 ? What are you now ?

You haven't been a tranny since 2000 ? What are you now ?

Someone who can read English, unlike yourself...

Forum List

Back