Say Farewell........

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any criticism of Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now. This news report is just came out today - 12/30/2015

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Two weeks ago, 69 House Democrats signed H.R. 569, which cleverly conflated violence against followers of Islam with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.”

The bill listed about a-thousand-and-one grievances about alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes, hate speech and bigotry. It then concluded by stating that the House condemns all these alleged actions and that authorities should “work to prevent hate crimes” and “prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes.” Some commentators believe that this bill is a prelude to the government going after anyone who dares criticize Islam.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) Cosponsors (82)

• Text: H.Res.569 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)

Last edited:
.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now.

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.

From the link above:

Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) expresses its condolences for the victims of anti-Muslim hate crimes;

(2) steadfastly confirms its dedication to the rights and dignity of all its citizens of all faiths, beliefs, and cultures;

(3) denounces in the strongest terms the increase of hate speech, intimidation, violence, vandalism, arson, and other hate crimes targeted against mosques, Muslims, or those perceived to be Muslim;

(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has made countless positive contributions to United States society;

(5) declares that the civil rights and civil liberties of all United States citizens, including Muslims in the United States, should be protected and preserved;

(6) urges local and Federal law enforcement authorities to work to prevent hate crimes; and to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes; and

(7) reaffirms the inalienable right of every citizen to live without fear and intimidation, and to practice their freedom of faith.

Congress expresses it's condolences? How horrible!

Democrats have a funny way of looking unpatriotic when they constantly take the side of America's enemies against their own nation.

They did the same thing during the Cold War.

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now.

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.
I have 1st Amendment rights which my Constitution guarantees me. I do not believe in violence, bigotry or hateful rhetoric. This is about freedom of speech. If you cannot say anything about Islam you've lost your freedom of speech. What part of that do you not understand?

Text of the actual bill:

I have 1st Amendment rights which my Constitution guarantees me. I do not believe in violence, bigotry or hateful rhetoric. This is about freedom of speech. If you cannot say anything about Islam you've lost your freedom of speech. What part of that do you not understand?

No one is stopping you from saying whatever you like about Islam.

From the link above:

(2) steadfastly confirms its dedication to the rights and dignity of all its citizens of all faiths, beliefs, and cultures;

(3) denounces in the strongest terms the increase of hate speech, intimidation, violence, vandalism, arson, and other hate crimes targeted against mosques, Muslims, or those perceived to be Muslim;

(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has made countless positive contributions to United States society;

(5) declares that the civil rights and civil liberties of all United States citizens, including Muslims in the United States, should be protected and preserved;

(6) urges local and Federal law enforcement authorities to work to prevent hate crimes; and to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes; and

(7) reaffirms the inalienable right of every citizen to live without fear and intimidation, and to practice their freedom of faith.

This is going somewhere, Doc, whether you believe it or not.

Text of the actual bill:

No one is stopping you from saying whatever you like about Islam.
True. This story is about the plans Democrats have made for our future. From the sound of it? It's not too far off, Doc.

Better get all bashing in now. Islam is not a religion. A CULT started by a violent marauding killing child rapist. He managed to write a book and convince some loons to follow him to enslave poon tang. Now due to In-Breeding OK per QueerAhn, the IQ of Muslim is low and they are savages.

NOT a LEGIT Religion. Ban it in the USA, close all Mosque. If they want they can go ME to Mosque. No re-entry. No Burka. Get rid of it now.

Don't sweat it, Jeri. I think Trump may be next potus. Do you really think he will let that stand if passed?

From the link above:

:lol:

No, it's really not.

The fact that you can imagine something happening is not enough of a reason to believe that it is happening.

From the link above:

:lol:

No, it's really not.

The fact that you can imagine something happening is not enough of a reason to believe that it is happening.
The article is not my imagination. Their request to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law is not my imagination. Read it.

Forum List

Back