Save the rich

thumb_who-are-americas-real-parasites-78-000-tax-filers-with-incomes-8429650.png

cutting taxes for the rich to 0 does not make them parasite because they can support themselves!!

the poor are parasites if they seek to live off the rich. Do you have it straight now?? Do you know what parasite means????
Increasing your wealth by nationalizing the bond market?

Will coronavirus signal the end of capitalism?

"The unthinkable is here

"Even though most ordinary people do not understand how dangerous this is, the people in power do.

"That is why they have persuaded the central banks to effectively nationalise the bond markets.

"This means that states are issuing debts to bail out people and companies - as with Trump's two-trillion-dollar deal - and those debts are being swallowed up by another part of the state itself - the central bank."

"This means that states are issuing debts to bail out people and companies - as with Trump's two-trillion-dollar deal - and those debts are being swallowed up by another part of the state itself - the central bank."

and you have a better idea?? Care to tell us what it is???

and you have a better idea?? Care to tell us what it is???
Robot Check
51sVe3azJRL.jpg

Don't hurt yourself:p
George, you are constantly hiding behind lefty communists because you cant present arguments yourself. Don't you know we could all post book covers????? This is a debate site not a post book cover site because you are too slow to post arguments!!
Notice that when a conservative meets a liberal the conservative is always made to feel like a kindergarten teacher?

George, you are constantly hiding behind lefty communists because you cant present arguments yourself. Don't you know we could all post book covers????? This is a debate site not a post book cover site because you are too slow to post arguments!
Ed: I apologize.
I was obviously overestimating your critical thinking skills.
When you asked if I had a better idea to our current debt-based wealth transfer system from the 99% to the 1% I assumed you would grasp the relevance of Hyman Minsky's financial instability hypothesis which explains how a capitalist economy endogenously promotes such financial relationships between economic entities that virtually guarantees regular and recurrent debt crises.

Obviously you acquired your economic expertise at Trump U.:p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Minsky#Minsky's_financial_instability-hypothesis

"Hyman Minsky's theories about debt accumulation received revived attention in the media during the subprime mortgage crisis of the first decade of this century.

"The New Yorker has labelled it 'the Minsky Moment'.[11][12]

"Minsky argued that a key mechanism that pushes an economy towards a crisis is the accumulation of debt by the non-government sector. He identified three types of borrowers that contribute to the accumulation of insolvent debt: hedge borrowers, speculative borrowers, and Ponzi borrowers."

Ed: I apologize.
I was obviously overestimating your critical thinking skills.

You did it again. Once again, we can all quote experts or post book covers (like you just did with Minsky again) and claim that makes us right. Do you get it? This is a debate site not a post book cover site or a post quote site. Notice how basic stuff confuses you?
Read all you want and then their come here with an argument that makes sense and that you can defend yourself.

You're contribution is 0 here except to demonstrate how slow a communist is.

You did it again. Once again, we can all quote experts or post book covers (like you just did with Minsky again) and claim that makes us right. Do you get it? This is a debate site not a post book cover site or a post quote site. Notice how basic stuff confuses you?
263e7304754d56c52ed4023dc76725cf.jpg
once again you are posting other people's stuff but cant make an argument on your own?? You have no idea where to begin. Let me help you.

You might for example say: here is the reason I am I communist. And then ask if anyone cares to disagree with your reason. 1+1=2

Forum List

Back