Save America Impeach Biden

So you can’t answer if you actually think Biden will be impeached or not.
I'm a patient man. I can wait.
You want him to be impeached. He won’t be impeached. Therefore, it sucks for you.
The subject thread is about saving America. Impeaching Biden would probably facilitate saving America. Failing to save America should suck for you more than it would for me.
Any other questions?
Not at the moment.

I'm a patient man. I can wait.
Have fun waiting. It’s not going to happen. Even you can’t answer if you honestly believe it will happen. (It won’t)

The subject thread is about saving America. Impeaching Biden would probably facilitate saving America. Failing to save America should suck for you more than it would for me.
So you acknowledge that it does suck for you. You asked how it sucks for you and I answered. You’re welcome.

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

We need Biden out of the White House. Impeachment won't do that, only the election of Donald Trump will do that. Which is why the Democrats have manufactured 91 indictments on him.

Pretty sure most Red Hats have moved on from the lets impeach Biden failure to the "victory" of only having to pony up $175,000,000 to get an appeal going in a case he has already been found liable. That's how bad it is for the Red Hat these days.

Forum List

Back