Save America Impeach Biden

Had nothing to do with him when he was president of the United States of America, and for the government to be pursuing him, and then using our tax dollars to do so is a direct violation of their official duties to serve the American government while leaving the civilian authorities to serve the people in any matters pertaining to civilian life outside of the government. What has been going on in the weaponization of government in order to destroy a candidate in which the people see fit for government duties as was proven already, is a travesty and a misuse of government.
The candidate is being destroyed because he is a proven and self-confessed existential threat to American democracy.

It's what the Germans should have done in 1925 after the Beer Hall Putsch.

Last edited:
..... trumps .... paid off stormy so his wife and the public wouldn’t find out. That’s illegal.
Had nothing to do with him when he was president of the United States of America, and for the government to be pursuing him, and then using our tax dollars to do so is a direct violation of their official duties to serve the American government while leaving the civilian authorities to serve the people in any matters pertaining to civilian life outside of the government. What has been going on in the weaponization of government in order to destroy a candidate in which the people see fit for government duties as was proven already, is a travesty and a misuse of government.
➡️ Thank you! - Thank you! - Thank you! ⬅️

The candidate is being destroyed because he is a proven and self-confessed existential threat to American democracy.
FIRST: On what grounds do you see him as an "existential threat to American democracy"?
SECOND: What do you mean by "proven and self-confessed"?
THIRD: What part of Biden's strings being pulled do you see as "Democratic" and in danger of being threatened?
It's what the Germans should have done in 1925 after the Beer Hall Putsch.
So, you are saying that Trump plotted the overthrow of the American government? How can anyone compare Trump to Hitler? Trump was president for 4 years and during that time what do you see as comparable to the Nazi regime?

Try it again in English.
You asked me to take a guess. Like you? That’s all you’re doing is guessing.

Weve proven trump is guilty of several things. It’s why for the first time ever, a former president is being charged. 4 crimes!,,

How much are we supposed to overlook?

FIRST: On what grounds do you see him as an "existential threat to American democracy"?
January 6, 2021.
SECOND: What do you mean by "proven and self-confessed"?
January 6, 2021.

"I will only be a dictator on the first day."

Trump claim to absolute immunity. ( a President is not a king ).

Trump claim that he did not take an oath to support the Constitution.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-oath-support-constitution-colorado-insurrection-1847482 In their appeal against the Colorado lawsuit, Trump's lawyers reiterated that the wording of Section Three does not apply to people running for president and that Trump technically did not swear an oath to "support" the Constitution. Instead, during his January 2017 inauguration,

THIRD: What part of Biden's strings being pulled do you see as "Democratic" and in danger of being threatened?
The unsuitability of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is entirely irrelevant to the unsuitability of your egotistical autocratic sociopathic Baboon-God.
So, you are saying that Trump plotted the overthrow of the American government?
Yes. Subverting the electoral process and the dividing of the country with a Goebbels -like Big Lie is an attempt to overthrow.
How can anyone compare Trump to Hitler?
By Rump's own actions and words vs. the actions and words of Adolf Hitler before he attained power in 1933? Many similarities.
Trump was president for 4 years and during that time what do you see as comparable to the Nazi regime?
It is not so much a matter of how how he conducted himself as President as it is how he conducted himself after losing power.

The Apprentice was "fired" by The People in November 2020...

Rump became incredulous, then furious, and lost his $hit, and began to behave in traitorous and un-American ways.

Benedict Arnold was a competent and trusted American general in the Continental Army until things didn't go his way.

Ditto Rump. He is no longer to be trusted with his hands on the steering wheel of American Representative Democracy.

He never WAS truly trusted by vast numbers of Americans and his behaviors post-election 2020 etched that in stone.

Your boy - and his big mouth - and his chronic inability to think before opening his mouth - are his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Try it again in English.
Just remember everyone republicans wanted to remove bill Clinton for just lying about a blowjob. As if trump wouldn’t have done the same thing. In fact

In the nearly three-minute-long clip posted this afternoon, Trump spoke with what seems like a genuine nostalgia for the “Clinton years,” calling critics of former president Bill Clinton “jealous as hell.”

We had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said. “A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell.”

Just remember everyone republicans wanted to remove bill Clinton for just lying about a blowjob. As if trump wouldn’t have done the same thing. In fact

In the nearly three-minute-long clip posted this afternoon, Trump spoke with what seems like a genuine nostalgia for the “Clinton years,” calling critics of former president Bill Clinton “jealous as hell.”

We had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said. “A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell.”
They were still pissed about Watergate which is nothing as compared to what politicians do.

January 6, 2021.

January 6, 2021.

"I will only be a dictator on the first day."

Trump claim to absolute immunity. ( a President is not a king ).

Trump claim that he did not take an oath to support the Constitution.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-oath-support-constitution-colorado-insurrection-1847482 In their appeal against the Colorado lawsuit, Trump's lawyers reiterated that the wording of Section Three does not apply to people running for president and that Trump technically did not swear an oath to "support" the Constitution. Instead, during his January 2017 inauguration,

The unsuitability of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is entirely irrelevant to the unsuitability of your egotistical autocratic sociopathic Baboon-God.

Yes. Subverting the electoral process and the dividing the country with a Goebbels -like Big Lie is a form of overthrow.

By Rump's own actions and words vs. the actions and words of Hitler before he attained power in 1933? Many similarities.

It is not so much a matter of how how he conducted himself as President as it is how he conducted himself after losing power.

The Apprentice was "fired" by The People and he was furious and he began to behave in traitorous and un-American ways.

He is no longer to be trusted with his hands on the steering wheel of American Representative Democracy.

He never WAS truly trusted by vast numbers of Americans and his behaviors post-election 2020 etched that in stone.

Your boy - and his big mouth - and his chronic inability to think before opening his mouth - are his own worst enemy.
You just popped out from your hiding place beneath the blanket to try that tact, didn't you.

They were still pissed about Watergate which is nothing as compared to what politicians do.
I believe because bush got away with lying us into iraq, trump believed a president could get away with anything. And he’s right but you can’t be obviously guilty and commit 4 crimes. Trump crossed this line.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

The blowjob was a minor offense. His biggest crime was reaming Monica Lewinsky with a contraband Cuban cigar. But you're probably too young to know that.
No the biggest crime was Bill lying under oath. You guys were so outraged. But you're probably too young to remember this which is why you made up the part about the cigar being the biggest part of the story.

So then Trump was questioned in court and said 100 times "I don't recall"

Either he's lying or his memory is worse than Biden's. So pick on. Trump either has a very bad old brain or he's a liar.

And remember Trump said anyone who pleads the 5th is lying? Then a couple years later he finds himself on the stand pleading the 5th.

You Trump supporters are insane. Like Nazi's.

Forum List

Back