Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Last edited:
I have always thought so and still do. The terrorists were nearly all Saudis, and yet we went and made war in Afghanistan and Iraq??? Darn.
OBL was offended by the Saudi Gov't over Kuwait. He offered to fight Saddam and not allow INFIDELS.......to step on Saudi Holy soil.

But that was a pipe dream. Suadi could not have won against Iraq.......They asked for the world's help. And this ENRAGED OBL......he then declared War on us.

He was not welcome in his home country and why he had to live in Afghanistan.

Suadi are NOT ANGELS.......but in the world of the Petro dollar..........they are a necessary evil ........UNLESS WE PUSH FOR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

The day we do that will be the day they can NO LONGER HOLD US OVER A BARREL.

OBL was offended by the Saudi Gov't over Kuwait. He offered to fight Saddam and not allow INFIDELS.......to step on Saudi Holy soil.

But that was a pipe dream. Suadi could not have won against Iraq.......They asked for the world's help. And this ENRAGED OBL......he then declared War on us.

He was not welcome in his home country and why he had to live in Afghanistan.

Suadi are NOT ANGELS.......but in the world of the Petro dollar..........they are a necessary evil ........UNLESS WE PUSH FOR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

The day we do that will be the day they can NO LONGER HOLD US OVER A BARREL.
Energy independence with oil and also with the green energy thing that IS coming, and faster than ever now that it's plain Russia is not safe as a supplier. Yeah, the Saudis are another good reason, along with Iran and Russia, that we need to be energy independent. Everyone does, especially Europe, if they don't want to be taken over and start speaking Russian.

amd they are looking to Russia now. they clearly say the relationship has deteriorated under Biden.

and yet he refuses to open up more drilling at home.

Please, can I have a glass of water, I am soooooooooo thirsty?

Why don't you just go into your house, turn on the faucet, and get one?

Ohhhhhhh no, I believe in water conservation, can't do that!

Leftist logic at its finest!!!!!!!!!

Energy independence with oil and also with the green energy thing that IS coming, and faster than ever now that it's plain Russia is not safe as a supplier. Yeah, the Saudis are another good reason, along with Iran and Russia, that we need to be energy independent. Everyone does, especially Europe, if they don't want to be taken over and start speaking Russian.
But they OWN OUR POLITICIANS.......they didn't own Trump that is why the HATE HIM.............

We were drilling like a MOFO under him............even with all the lawsuits.

We have the best politicians money can bribe,.

But they OWN OUR POLITICIANS.......they didn't own Trump that is why the HATE HIM.............

Yeah, at least the Bidens. I think a lot of criticism of Biden is hyperbole, like the idea that he's senile: I don't think so at all. But I don't like the bribe stuff with his son, at all at all.

Yeah, at least the Bidens. I think a lot of criticism of Biden is hyperbole, like the idea that he's senile: I don't think so at all. But I don't like the bribe stuff with his son, at all at all.
It applies to all the Career politicians for the most part. They are all in bed there. There is NO D OR R with it.

It's wasn't just Hunter in Ukraine .......Pelosi, Kerry and Romney also..........all with their hands in the cookie jar.

They hand out MASSIVE MONEY via gov't and then STEAL IT.

then what was it when he called out for his mother in the audience? she passed away many years ago.

then pump our own oil and stop overpaying for theirs.

then what was it when he called out for his mother in the audience? she passed away many years ago.
I don't know what you are talking about there, but I did watch the speech yesterday where he cut our oil purchases from Russia. He's fine; better than a lot of people.

I wish rightists at least wouldn't go so crazy with obscenities and pointless, false condemnations that are nothing but lies ---------- leave all that to the Democrats. We are being corrupted by their bad behavior, IMO.

There's a bribery problem with the Bidens and a big BAAAAAD policy and weakness problem. That's plenty of reasons for Republicans to take over Congress and the White House: we don't have to make up fake reasons.

GREAT POINT Trump got us to energy independence even with Dems fighting him every step of the way.

I don't know what you are talking about there, but I did watch the speech yesterday where he cut our oil purchases from Russia. He's fine; better than a lot of people.

I wish rightists at least wouldn't go so crazy with obscenities and pointless, false condemnations that are nothing but lies ---------- leave all that to the Democrats. We are being corrupted by their bad behavior, IMO.

There's a bribery problem with the Bidens and a big BAAAAAD policy and weakness problem. That's plenty of reasons for Republicans to take over Congress and the White House: we don't have to make up fake reasons.
it was a speech he gave last year. he called out to make sure his mom was in the audience. feel free to Google.

now you can pretend such things are normal. many people do these days cause they are not a fan of reality.

But reality is coming anyway and you can lie it away.

now, I am a "rightie" and I do nothing you are mad about. maybe it's stereotypes and not actual people you have a problem with.

there's plenty of valid reasons to hate Trump as well but people keep making up lies to push

again, stereotypes is your issue. not people. certainly not reality.

It applies to all the Career politicians for the most part. They are all in bed there. There is NO D OR R with it.

It's wasn't just Hunter in Ukraine .......Pelosi, Kerry and Romney also..........all with their hands in the cookie jar.

They hand out MASSIVE MONEY via gov't and then STEAL IT.
^^^ nailed it! That's why politicians so often screw over the American people and workers in favor of foreign countries. Politicians trade our jobs and industries to other countries for money to line their own pockets.

Forum List

Back