Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

Yeah, at least the Bidens. I think a lot of criticism of Biden is hyperbole, like the idea that he's senile: I don't think so at all. But I don't like the bribe stuff with his son, at all at all.
He may not be senile but, unless it's a prepared speech, he can't string 10 words together without losing his train of thought.

I don't know what you are talking about there, but I did watch the speech yesterday where he cut our oil purchases from Russia. He's fine; better than a lot of people.
Cutting off oil from Russia to hurt Russia is not bad..........What he is being called on is HIS ATTACK ON OIL since day 1. He has caused HIGH PRICES before we ever got there and I will call him out for it regardless of the WAR.

Better than a lot of people. Can't go there either. He used TAX PAYER MONEY TO EXTORT UKRAINE so he and others could get Free money by being Board members of a gas company there.

That is CRIMINAL.

they are pumping to increase price and take advantage of the situation.

global politics and we want a "global society"

will never happen but they are taking all they can while the weak cry.

They don't set the prices. They were pumping to meet demand when oil was $40 and when oil is over $100 now. It does no good to pump oil at any price if the need isn't there. As has been noted before, it's quite expensive to sit on oil after it's out of the ground.

They don't set the prices. They were pumping to meet demand when oil was $40 and when oil is over $100 now. It does no good to pump oil at any price if the need isn't there. As has been noted before, it's quite expensive to sit on oil after it's out of the ground.

they sure have a hand in it.

pump less, demand increases, value rises.

not hard to fathom.

they sure have a hand in it.

pump less, demand increases, value rises.

not hard to fathom.

They have consistently pumped to meet demand. We have not had any issues with supply and demand. Will the markets react to blips in stockpiles? They do and that is unfortunate and terrible for the economy.

Economies do well when they have stability. We operate under a system that creates instability.

They have consistently pumped to meet demand. We have no had any issues with demand. Will the markets react to blips in stockpiles? They do and that is unfortunate and terrible for the economy.

Economies do well when they have stability. We operate under a system that creates instability.
because they can reduce production to inflate prices.

not sure why this is an argument but I'm done trying to explain it.

I don't blame the Saudis for refusing Biden's call:

They already know what he wants!! Pump more, pump more, pump more. And they've refused through the usual diplomatic channels. They don't want to be nagged: I don't blame them for that. We aren't king of the world, people can say no.

I don't blame the Saudis for refusing Biden's call:

They already know what he wants!! Pump more, pump more, pump more. And they've refused through the usual diplomatic channels. They don't want to be nagged: I don't blame them for that. We aren't king of the world, people can say no.
They are financially hurting like everyone else. Mainly because of the War .

If needs are met there is no justification in a change in price.
Yet here we are.

not playing this hard headed game you love to play. either present evidence OPEC can't control price or move on. random nuggets of sentences that go nowhere are very "rightwinger" of you.

^^^ nailed it! That's why politicians so often screw over the American people and workers in favor of foreign countries. Politicians trade our jobs and industries to other countries for money to line their own pockets.
Our elected 'leaders' are necessary but are not our friends, thus the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

and they are looking to Russia now. they clearly say the relationship has deteriorated under Biden.

and yet he refuses to open up more drilling at home.
Funny how Biden and the left always complained about Trump alienating other countries and their leaders and yet here we are. The left should open up their eyes.

and they are looking to Russia now. they clearly say the relationship has deteriorated under Biden.

and yet he refuses to open up more drilling at home.
Biden ordered the FBI to release the 9/11 evidence against the Saudis.

Funny how Biden and the left always complained about Trump alienating other countries and their leaders and yet here we are. The left should open up their eyes.
that isn't going to happen. they prove time and again they see what they want and morph reality as best they can to put a square peg in a round hole.

Yet here we are.

not playing this hard headed game you love to play. either present evidence OPEC can't control price or move on. random nuggets of sentences that go nowhere are very "rightwinger" of you.

OPEC is not the reason oil is over $100.

Forum List

Back