Saudi - Iran On The Verge Of War

If this stuff is news to you----you have not been reading my
<glorious> posts over the past year-------IRAN IS BEHIND THE STUFF IN YEMEN-----IRAN WANTS TO GRAB THE BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA and control daummah---------also the many ports of yemen and Arabia that control oil transport IN DA WORLD. Iran has decided that ALEXANDER was really a muslim
Iran has spread its dark tendrils throughout the ME for some time now. They have influence in many dangers in the region.

Look at Qatar, for example. They use to be close to Anti-Iranian nations, but Iran has gained more influence with them, reminding Qatar the US and allies will eventually go home, leaving Iran as the big power / threat in the region...and how it would be beneficial for them to see Iran and their surrogates as 'allies' as well.

Iran is the largest exporter of terrorism in that region...recently having been exposed as having had ties with UBL.

The shake-up in Saudi right now is 'interesting' to say the least. While it is being said to be the King keeping his promise to rid Saudi of corruption, some are calling it a 'power grab'. Iran is opportunistic and will use it if they can.

As for the US, the Saudis have remained friendly with the US because the US has protected the Royal Family's power and control of Saudi. If Saudi officially escalates this event into 'WAR' through retaliation to the Yemen attack, I wonder how it will effect the US...
Iran needs a punch strait to their nose. It hurts like a son of a bitch, but no real harm done. If that doesn't work a metaphorical kick to the balls will. We are building a stronger alliance with the Saudis. It will not end well for the innocent populace of Iran if their government continues on this path.

<glorious> posts over the past year-------IRAN IS BEHIND THE STUFF IN YEMEN-----IRAN WANTS TO GRAB THE BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA and control daummah---------also the many ports of yemen and Arabia that control oil transport IN DA WORLD. Iran has decided that ALEXANDER was really a muslim
Iran has spread its dark tendrils throughout the ME for some time now. They have influence in many dangers in the region.

Look at Qatar, for example. They use to be close to Anti-Iranian nations, but Iran has gained more influence with them, reminding Qatar the US and allies will eventually go home, leaving Iran as the big power / threat in the region...and how it would be beneficial for them to see Iran and their surrogates as 'allies' as well.

Iran is the largest exporter of terrorism in that region...recently having been exposed as having had ties with UBL.

The shake-up in Saudi right now is 'interesting' to say the least. While it is being said to be the King keeping his promise to rid Saudi of corruption, some are calling it a 'power grab'. Iran is opportunistic and will use it if they can.

As for the US, the Saudis have remained friendly with the US because the US has protected the Royal Family's power and control of Saudi. If Saudi officially escalates this event into 'WAR' through retaliation to the Yemen attack, I wonder how it will effect the US...

Obama backed Iran with his recent deal with them.

Granted, Trump wants to tear it up.

Iranian nukes is a red herring. Iran does not need nukes to cause LOTS OF TROUBLE.
Neither did North Korea but that didn't stop Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Barry from giving them nuclear reactors and allowing them to eventually acquire nuclear weapons and the capability to reach the United States.

I do not believe that there is any way to keep any country with enough money from making nukes------the recipe is simple

Agreed. The best you can achieve is to delay ... unless you are willing to invade and conquer, which will never happen with Iran.

Agreed. The best you can achieve is to delay ... unless you are willing to invade and conquer, which will never happen with Iran.

the best you can do is DEAL with the fact that NUKES EXIST----
We have been living with RUSSIAN NUKES for a long time----and have not had to bomb Moscow------or Cuba

We have been living with RUSSIAN NUKES for a long time----and have not had to bomb Moscow------or Cuba
You can also refrain from helping our enemies get nukes ... like by NOT giving them nuclear reactors, Un-Constitutional treaties that benefit them, and selling them 20% of our supply of Uranium. Just sayin'...

You can also refrain from helping our enemies get nukes ... like by NOT giving them nuclear reactors, Un-Constitutional treaties that benefit them, and selling them 20% of our supply of Uranium. Just sayin'...

won't stop them------Uranium grows in the ground----nuclear reactors can be made

Won't stop them but helps them get there faster...

Have at it boys!

With any luck at all, you’ll wipe yourselves off the face of the earth.

Just make sure you keep us out of your petty squabbles

It is far from Petty----it is the SHIITE /SUNNI rift------it involves DA WHOLE WORLD-------muzzies in India will take sides-----
and in Indonesia------and in Brooklyn

The conflict is religiously motivated so that in itself makes it petty.
I don't think Armageddon is going to be petty. This is fitting the bill.

Have at it boys!

It is far from Petty----it is the SHIITE /SUNNI rift------it involves DA WHOLE WORLD-------muzzies in India will take sides-----

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA

Have at it boys!

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA
I think we're closer than many are willing to consider.

Have at it boys!

why worry?

why worry?
Well, it's Armageddon. May want to worry a bit about that since it's not going to go well for billions of people.

'An Act Of War'

'Saudi Arabia Blames Iran for Missile Attack'
'Yemeni rebels’ missile intercepted near Riyadh was made
in Iran, Saudis say; Iran denies involvement'

"Yemeni rebels’ missile attack on the Saudi capital on Saturday could be considered an Iranian act of war, Saudi Arabia said, in a statement likely to intensify tensions between the archrivals.

Saudi Arabia intercepted the ballistic missile east of Riyadh’s main airport after it flew more than 500 miles from Yemen. It was fired by Houthi rebels, who are
seen by Saudi Arabia as proxies of Iran.

The Saudi-led military coalition that has been
at war with the Houthis in Yemen for more than 2½ years “considers this a blatant act of military aggression by the Iranian regime and could rise to be considered as an act of war against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” according to a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency.

Debris from the missile showed it was made in Iran, the statement said, adding that the coalition “reserves its right to respond to Iran in the appropriate time and manner, in accordance with international law and based on the right of self-defense.”

Saudi Arabia Blames Iran for Missile Attack

<glorious> posts over the past year-------IRAN IS BEHIND THE STUFF IN YEMEN-----IRAN WANTS TO GRAB THE
BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA and control da
ummah---------also the many ports of yemen and Arabia that control oil transport IN DA WORLD. Iran has decided that
ALEXANDER was really a muslim

No SA started the war in Yemen.

I am fascinated------WHEN did Saudi Arabia start a war in Yemen-----and by what means? -----If you have any idea WHY---please let me know your theory

Read the quote, or have someone read it to you!

Obama backed Iran with his recent deal with them.

Granted, Trump wants to tear it up.

Iranian nukes is a red herring. Iran does not need nukes to cause LOTS OF TROUBLE.
Neither did North Korea but that didn't stop Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Barry from giving them nuclear reactors and allowing them to eventually acquire nuclear weapons and the capability to reach the United States.

I do not believe that there is any way to keep any country with enough money from making nukes------the recipe is simple

Simple?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Armageddon is in Israel----not on the border between Saudi Arabia and Yemen

Russia isn't being run by a regime so radical that they believe they need to ferment chaos and death to bring the end of days

Have at it boys!

Good. Sooner Christ comes the sooner we can have 1000 years of peace

Russia isn't being run by a regime so radical that they believe they need to ferment chaos and death to bring the end of days

Iranians do not really believe that MAHDI crap----the rulers use it to control the jerks in the country-side----so they are
willing to DIE ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Forum List

Back