Saudi group: Activist sentenced to jail, lashes

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Seems like it is not enough to be thrown in jail, but you get to be lashed too. That's a huge number of prisoners the Saudis are holding.

Date: 2013/12/16 - 09:30 source: press TV print

A political activist has been sentenced to 300 lashes and four years in jail for calling for a constitutional monarchy in Saudi Arabia, a Saudi rights group says.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency)

The Saudi Civil and Political Rights Association (ACPRA) said on Sunday that Omar al-Saeed is the fourth member of the group to be put behind bars in 2013.

The group has issued statements, calling for democracy and criticizing Saudi Arabia’s ruling family for its human rights record.

The ACPRA said in a statement that Saeed did not have legal representation at the secret hearing when he was handed down the sentence.

“It's just another troubling instance of Saudi authorities' absolute refusal to countenance any activism or criticism of Saudi policies or human rights abuses,” said Adam Coogle, Middle East researcher at Human Rights Watch.

To continue reading, go to:

It's a sick, twisted society.

Yes, it is a sick society, and one that the sociopath Sunni Man wants to be part of. As the readers will notice, he has gone further into the abyss that now he is pulling up my posts from last December. How far will this nutso go back to prove that he is the biggest troll of the various forums. He certainly has no shame, but wants to continue showing everyone how desperately he needs help.

I started this thread on 12-18-2013, 02:32 PM. I certainly hope that his psychiatrist reviews his medications since what he is taking now doesn't seem to help his sociopathic behavior.

It's a sick, twisted society.

Yes, it is a sick society, and one that the sociopath Sunni Man wants to be part of. As the readers will notice, he has gone further into the abyss that now he is pulling up my posts from last December. How far will this nutso go back to prove that he is the biggest troll of the various forums. He certainly has no shame, but wants to continue showing everyone how desperately he needs help.

I started this thread on 12-18-2013, 02:32 PM. I certainly hope that his psychiatrist reviews his medications since what he is taking now doesn't seem to help his sociopathic behavior.

Consider the source. He's part of a twisted, uncivilized, Barbaric " religion" :lol: Who cares. ? :D

Forum List

Back