Saturday Night Stimulation

Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?

A mutual respect and understanding. Open communication with wants, needs and desires made vocal. That wonderful feeling when you know you've made his/her day better. The loving feeling knowing they go out of their way to make your day better. I love u's. Throw in a lot of flirtatious foreplay and you've got the perfect blend of red hot flame!

Keeping in mind that life often calls and keeps us on the line much longer than we'd like.

Though the flame may dwindle ... it never truly goes out.

I must say that was very good.. even better

Nothing says romance like getting your sweetie a "super-sized" order of fries at McDonald's. Surprise her at the drive-thru. It works every time.

I was going to ask if you could be Mr Romance tonight but now I'm not so sure..:lol:

You need to attend the two-day seminar titled "Count Dracula's School of Applied Romance" and take very good notes. Here's a sample just to perk your interest...

Flowers: Flowers are one of the most magical things ever invented for getting your foot in the door so to speak. I recommend that you stop by your local cemetery and find a fresh potted plant, or maybe a vased bunch of roses to present to your wife or girl friend as a surprise as you drive either home or to her place. I do, however, highly recommend you remove any adornments such as ribbons that say "Mom" or "Rest In Peace", or "Gone but not forgotten." Trust me, she'll love you for it and think you are really interested in HER.

:lol:.. the humor is working for me..

Soo. how do you keep the flame burning over the years or daily for that matter?

A mutual respect and understanding. Open communication with wants, needs and desires made vocal. That wonderful feeling when you know you've made his/her day better. The loving feeling knowing they go out of their way to make your day better. I love u's. Throw in a lot of flirtatious foreplay and you've got the perfect blend of red hot flame!

Keeping in mind that life often calls and keeps us on the line much longer than we'd like.

Though the flame may dwindle ... it never truly goes out.

I must say that was very good.. even better
Thank you sweet Lumpy1!

I'm blessed with a lady that likes being treated like a slut, from time to time.
Quite often, just to keep her on her toes, I "rape" her :eek:
Show up early from work and come up behind her in the kitchen or laundry room.....

Forum List

Back