Satanists in OK seek to put monument at State House like 10 Commandments

Really? Several people here have claimed the 10 commands are what are laws are based.

My question is, which ones are those?

Are you drunk?

Or are you just about as stupid as Shortbus?

Our system of jurisprudence is based on a foundation that includes Levitical law. The Hebrew concepts of law and judges heavily influence our system of justice, as does Roman and Greek justice.

Bullshit. Have you read all 642 hebrew laws?

I have....and our laws have almost NO similarity to Levitical law.

I have....and our laws have almost NO similarity to Levitical law.

You have an IQ of about 40; I doubt you've read 642 fortune cookies in your life, much less the more complex parts of the Bible.

You keep saying that....as if you are trying so very hard to convince yourself that you are smarter than an IQ of 40.....is it working?

You know Moses was Jewish, right?

Christianity/Judaism.... whatever. Quit being nitpicky and lets address the core arguments here.

One more example of being educated in American school :lol:

I'm fully aware of the basics of Judaism and Christianity.

This conversation originally began as a discussion with a connection to Christianity, and when I was referring to the ten commandments in a religious sense I (naturally) linked them to Christianity.

Uncensored dishonestly (likely due to the fact of having no other legitimate argument) tried to discredit me by saying "but these are Hebrew laws" as if they had nothing to do with Christianity at all. He said this in a manner that implied Christians do not read or believe the words in the old testament. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS are central, important, essential, and just as much the word of God to Christians as they are to Jews.

Don't be a d*&k.

Why did I say Unscensored didn't have a legitimate argument? It's because he's arguing that it's OK for a public institution to publicly endorse in a visible way a single, specific region.

Last edited:
You keep saying that....as if you are trying so very hard to convince yourself that you are smarter than an IQ of 40.....is it working?

All I can say is that I get more in-depth conversation from the Dingo, than I do from you....

Well, that certainly makes more sense.....but not quite like you meant. :D

I'm fully aware of the basics of Judaism and Christianity.

I doubt it.

Regardless, you're bigotry drove you to erroneously attack Christians and dishonestly attribute Hebrew scriptures to them.

This conversation originally began as a discussion with a connection to Christianity, and when I was referring to the ten commandments in a religious sense I (naturally) linked them to Christianity.

Bullshit. It had to do with a display of Hebrew Commandments and a co-display of "Satanist" displays.

Uncensored dishonestly (likely due to the fact of having no other legitimate argument) tried to discredit me by saying "but these are Hebrew laws" as if they had nothing to do with Christianity at all. He said this in a manner that implied Christians do not read or believe the words in the old testament. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS are central, important, essential, and just as much the word of God to Christians as they are to Jews.

Okay dude, you're flat out lying.

Start backquoting when you post bullshit like this,

You got your ass handed to you, because you were WAY off base.

Don't be a d*&k.

Why did I say Unscensored didn't have a legitimate argument? It's because he's arguing that it's OK for a public institution to publicly endorse in a visible way a single, specific region.

Because you are ignorant, bigoted, and still stinging from the thrashing you've taken in this thread.

Regardless, you're bigotry drove you to erroneously attack Christians and dishonestly attribute Hebrew scriptures to them.

Don't call me a bigot unfairly. Total utter bullshit man, and very dishonest. I never said I disliked Christians or Jews, nor did I draw any general conclusions about those groups. I simply said that a public institution should not openly endorse a specific religion. That is quite literally it. If you're gonna debate like a hack then let me know now so I can quit wasting my time.

Bullshit. It had to do with a display of Hebrew Commandments and a co-display of "Satanist" displays.

So you're saying these commandments hold no sacred value in the Christian religion, and that the decision to install them in front of a public building in the BIBLE BELT was a gesture towards Judaism/general history of law and in no way linked to the Christian beliefs of the politicians that pushed for the installation?

So utterly dishonest. I'm trying to have a real life conversation here, Uncensored. Try to be an adult.

Okay dude, you're flat out lying.

Start backquoting when you post bullshit like this,

You got your ass handed to you, because you were WAY off base.

Nothing got "handed to me". We were debating the legality of a gov't building endorsing a singular religion and you - instead of focusing on the core debate - got nitpicky and tried to make it seem like I was incorrect in connecting the Ten Commandments to Christianity.

Because you are ignorant, bigoted, and still stinging from the thrashing you've taken in this thread.

Do you even know what a bigot is? Apparently not. It's a person who "unfairly dislikes" members of a certain group. Nowhere (I repeat nowhere) throughout the course of this thread have I said anything negative about Christians, Jews, or conservatives. Not one comment.

Put your money where your mouth and post a quote that demonstrates why I am a bigot, PLEASE. Otherwise, I'd expect an apology if you consider yourself a halfway decent human being.

Last edited:
Don't call me a bigot unfairly.

Why is it unfair?

You have a strong aversion to those of the Christian faith for no reason other than that they are of the Christian faith.

Total utter bullshit man, and very dishonest. I never said I disliked Christians or Jews, nor did I draw any general conclusions about those groups. I simply said that a public institution should not openly endorse a specific religion. That is quite literally it. If you're gonna debate like a hack then let me know now so I can quit wasting my time.

spock.gif

So you're saying these commandments hold no sacred value in the Christian religion, and that the decision to install them in front of a public building in the BIBLE BELT was a gesture towards Judaism/general history of law and in no way linked to the Christian beliefs of the politicians that pushed for the installation?

I'll say what I'm going to say.

And I have REPEATEDLY stated that the commandments have strong history, not only to Christians, but Western culture in general - WHICH IS WHY IT'S REASONABLE TO HONOR THEM - that's the whole fucking point.

It's also reasonable to post a quote by Lao Tzu in Yellowstone.

It is LESS reasonable to post satire from LaVey to mock Christians, since their is no historical basis for it.

So utterly dishonest. I'm trying to have a real life conversation here, Uncensored. Try to be an adult.

Irony Kevin.

Nothing got "handed to me". We were debating the legality of a gov't building endorsing a singular religion and you - instead of focusing on the core debate - got nitpicky and tried to make it seem like I was incorrect in connecting the Ten Commandments to Christianity.

"Endorsing," and you claim to be having a "real life conversation here?"

The Ten Commandments are a feature of three of the largest religions in the world, not just Christianity - as you dishonestly attempted portray, AND are a MAJOR feature of Western culture.

Do you even know what a bigot is? Apparently not. It's a person who "unfairly dislikes" members of a certain group. Nowhere (I repeat nowhere) throughout the course of this thread have I said anything negative about Christians, Jews, or conservatives. Not one comment.

Put your money where your mouth and post a quote that demonstrates why I am a bigot, PLEASE.

The dishonest attribution of Hebrew tradition to Christians was done to focus ire against the favorite whipping boy of the left, the Christians.

Again, the Ten Commandments are a feature of three of the largest religions in the world, not just Christianity - as you dishonestly attempted portray, AND are a MAJOR feature of Western culture.

You have a strong aversion to those of the Christian faith for no reason other than that they are of the Christian faith.

Absolutely and unequivocally unfounded. You can not assume this based on the fact I argue for separation of church and state. Total hackjob on your part. I was actually defending Christians earlier today: POST 827545

I have a "strong aversion to those of the Christian faith"? Is that right [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]?

I'll say what I'm going to say.

And I have REPEATEDLY stated that the commandments have strong history, not only to Christians, but Western culture in general - WHICH IS WHY IT'S REASONABLE TO HONOR THEM - that's the whole fucking point.

It's also reasonable to post a quote by Lao Tzu in Yellowstone.

It is LESS reasonable to post satire from LaVey to mock Christians, since their is no historical basis for it.

Irony Kevin.

Then we disagree here. The commandments are a clear representation of a very specific set of Judeo-Christian beliefs (the Rep. who sponsored the bill and paid for the monument is an ordained Southern Baptist Deacon and Sunday School teacher) and crossed into the territory of religious favoritism by a public institution. The Bible, Koran, Jesus, etc, can ALL be argued to have historical significance, right? Can we scribble Koran passages on the Capitol building and say it's "OK" because these texts impacted history? Can we put up giant statues of Jesus and the Virgin Mary in the Whitehouse, Senate, and House and say "well, he did have quite an impact on Western Culture"? Would that be a legitimate argument?

The dishonest attribution of Hebrew tradition to Christians was done to focus ire against the favorite whipping boy of the left, the Christians.

The Ten Commandments are both Hebrew tradition and Christian tradition. You can refer to them as both a Christian and Hebrew institution, as Christians (generally) read and accept the old testament as the word of God. Or am I mistaken about this? Do Christians generally disregard the Ten Commandments?

Again, the Ten Commandments are a feature of three of the largest religions in the world, not just Christianity - as you dishonestly attempted portray, AND are a MAJOR feature of Western culture.

Never did I say that they weren't the largest religions in the world, so where (exactly) was I being dishonest???

Is the phrase "separation of church and state" or "separation of church and state unless the religion is 'one of the largest in the world'"? Help me out, as I can't remember.

Last edited:
This is really appropriate. Let one religion put their stuff up on government property.......open that door to all.

Okla. Satanists seek monument by Statehouse steps

such self-righteous dumb-fuck "Christian" bloviation is one of the main reasons I have a hard time bringing myself to call myself a Christian, much as I love Jesus...

eta: more power to the Satanists, to bring the dumb-fuck Chististianists to their knees regarding religious monuments on public grounds...

Last edited:
Well, that certainly makes more sense.....but not quite like you meant. :D

Tell you what, Shortbus; put on some white antlers and we can have a poll of who is cuter, you or the Dingo....

(We already know who's smarter....)

That's the best you've got? Not much imagination there, buckeroo. Pretty clear indication of low intelligence....no wonder you keep trying to boost your own self-esteem thru suggesting that others aren't smart. Your trouble is...you aren't intelligent enough to see how transparent your attempts are. :D

That's the best you've got?

Not really, but it's more than enough to take a simpering dolt like you apart.

Not much imagination there, buckeroo. Pretty clear indication of low intelligence....

Is that what the other kids at the home told you?

no wonder you keep trying to boost your own self-esteem thru suggesting that others aren't smart. Your trouble is...you aren't intelligent enough to see how transparent your attempts are. :D

Do you sit on you bed in the home, and point at the attendants screaming "Stoopud stoopud stoopud?"

At least until they medicate you....

Further, you should feel privileged, the Dingo is really smart. A dog might be your intellectual superior, but at least she's a smart dog. :thup:

Forum List

Back