Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France

and you even in Islam it's haraam to tear down churches. there is a hadith which the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) states that churches and synagogues are to be left alone. so if a Muslim is tearing churches down they are going against what Islam says.

One Thousand Christian Men, Women & Children Tortured by Police in a Period of 30 Days
Egypt jails two Christian Human-Rights activists for "defaming Islam"
3 Christian churches in Egypt attacked on Easter Sunday
Christian Girls Kidnapped In Egypt And Forced To Convert To Islam
Christian Girl Escapes Muslim Kidnappers
Persecuting Egypt's Christians
Four Christians arrested in Egypt
Egyptian government openly discriminates the Christians of Egypt
Confessions of a Former Islamist who used to lure Christian girls into Islam through deceptive methods
Faith Under Fire in Egypt
Coptic Christian Killed in Knife Raids on Egypt Churches
22 Christians Arrested in Egyptian Crackdown on Converts
Extremists attack Coptic Christians
Two Copts die from injuries from attacks in Udaysat
Protestant Pastor Killed in Egypt after Threats
Christian Woman Tortured for Helping Converts Change their ID Cards
Egypt Christians Persecution Profile
Christian cobbler knifed for Offhand Comment
More Egyptian girls forced to convert to Islam
Christian convert from Islam jailed
Convert Arrested for Marrying Christian
Egyptian Christians Sent to Prison after Brutal Police Raid
Rumor Leads To Attack On Christians
Copt Leaving Sanctuary Knifed In Minya; Bomb Explodes Near Venerable Structure In Cairo
Egypt's Christians Protest Forced Conversion of Children
Muslim Attacks Church and Sexually Molests a Coptic Girl
Thousands of Muslims Attack Coptic Church, Barricading 800 Christians Inside
Muslims Kill 1 Worshiper In Church Attacks, Nearly Beheading Another and Leaving 23 Injured
Churches And Christians Attacked By Muslim Mob Shouting Anti-West Slogans, Injuring 2
Mob of 300 Muslims Kill Six Christians, Leaving 15 Others Seriously Wounded
Muslim Militants Kill Evangelist; More Violence Feared
Muslims Gun Down Two Christians Building a Church
Mob rampages to ensure non-Muslim businesses close for Ramadan
Christians in Indonesia Flee Their Homes as Attacks Spread
Muslim mob closes Christian church in Indonesia
Mob Destroys Church in South Sulawesi
Authorities close 17 Churches in Islamic Shariah Province Aceh
Three Christian Women Jailed For Inviting Muslim Children to Church Activities
Police have ordered the closure of 2 Churches in West Java
Christian Villages Burn Again in Central Indonesia
More Violence against Christians in Sulawesi, Over 2,000 people evacuated
Catholic Church Compound under Jihad Militant Attack
Islamic Forces Surround 50,000 Indonesian Christians
Blast Hits Churches Across Iraq, 11 Dead & 75 Injured
Christian Killed in Iraq in Response to Pope Benedict XVI Speech
Kidnappers Demand Huge Ransom for Bishop
Serial Attacks on Churches Continue
Gunmen Kill Christians in Kirkuk
Targeted by Death Squads: Campaign of "Sexual Cleansing" Has Led to Executions of Many Homosexuals
Another Priest Feared Kidnapped
Kidnappers Murder Church Elder in Mosul
Islamic Group Beheads Assyrian Priest, Crucifies 14 Year Old Boy in North Iraq
Christian Sisters Slain in Robbery Attempt
Baghdad Christians Flee Forced Conversion
Assailants Gun Down Priest, Deacons
Christians Targeted in Baghdad
Enraged Muslim Chops Off Christian's Arm
Pakistani Christian-Falsely Accused, Tortured and Murdered Protestors Take His Dead Body To The Streets In Protest
Another Christian Child Raped in Pakistan
Nine Year Old Christian Girl Sexually Assaulted as Punishment for War in Iraq
Pakistani Priest Gunned Down
Pakistani Christian dies of torture at hands of Islamists
Second Pakistani Christian tortured to death by police in four months
Christian persecution in Pakistan - Reports
55 year Christian mother Hanifan Bibi abducted, stripped and tortured in front of husband and sons by Muslim gangsters.
Christians besieged in Pakistan
Pastor and Driver Murdered in Pakistan and Multilated for Evangelising Muslims in Pakistan
2 Christians arrested for blasphemy charge, despite the lack of witnesses
2500 Strong Muslim Mob set alight 3 Churces, Christian School, Houses of Christian families and Priests
More blasphemy law violence against Christians in Pakistan
Pakistan Hindu girls forced to convert to Islam
Hamas Forcibly Converted Christian Woman to Islam
Director of Gaza's Only Christian Bookstore - Publicly Tortured and Stabbed, Before Being Shot to Death
Bible Society Center in Gaza Temporarily Closed after Threat
Kidnapped Journalists – Centanni And Wiig - Forced To Convert To Islam At Gunpoint
Christians under the Palestinian Authority Persecuted
Christian Graves Desecrated In The West Bank
Palestinians Burn Dozens of Holy Jewish Books
Palestinians Beat and Rob Church Official and his Wife
Christians Imprisoned, Beaten for Worship of Jesus
Saudis arrest 40 Christians for praying
Saudi Arabia Continues Crackdown on Christians
Christians claim torture by Saudis
Four Christians arrested in Saudi Arabia for praying at home
More Christians arrested in Saudi Arabia raid.
Christian Engineer Arrested in Saudi Arabia
Indian Christian Arrested, Tortured in Saudi Arabia
Tortured Indian Christian before Islamic Court in Saudi Arabia
Saudi jailed for discussing the Bible
Two Filipino Christians Beheaded

Persecution of non-Muslims - WikiIslam

these are isolated incidents. these incidents are not that common. it's only the media taking these incidents and making it out to be like it happens every day. i've lived in the mid east for 11 years. i've been living in the mid east since i was 10. i went to school with Muslims and Christians. they have churches. i agree that Saudi is very strict. but they do not make up the majority of the mid east. majority of mid east allows Christians to practice their religion.

if you want to get into incidents. i could tell you tons of stories of Muslims being attacked right here in America. I know one woman who became Muslim. and some people in her town shot out her windows. another indecent where a group of Muslim girls were attacked by these group of racist redneck. but do these incidents mean that as a nation America oppresses Muslims? no it doesn't mean that. but i will say this country is ignorant about what goes on the Middle east. if you were to just visit the mid east you'd be quite surprise at how open many of the countries are.

You can't be serious.

The above list in my post is a fraction of the list I could post.

While no one is accusing you of having anything but the best of intentions, and you may apply same to all you know and love, but you must come to terms with the fact that there are several hundred million of your coreligionists who are savage and atavistic.

Now, don't tell me you "i could tell you tons of stories of Muslims being attacked right here in America" nonsense.

This is the most open and generous of nations. If there are folks such as you mention, they are numbered in the dozens, not millions.

Face facts.

And welcome.

Last edited:
these are isolated incidents. these incidents are not that common. it's only the media taking these incidents and making it out to be like it happens every day. i've lived in the mid east for 11 years. i've been living in the mid east since i was 10. i went to school with Muslims and Christians. they have churches. i agree that Saudi is very strict. but they do not make up the majority of the mid east. majority of mid east allows Christians to practice their religion.

if you want to get into incidents. i could tell you tons of stories of Muslims being attacked right here in America. I know one woman who became Muslim. and some people in her town shot out her windows. another indecent where a group of Muslim girls were attacked by these group of racist redneck. but do these incidents mean that as a nation America oppresses Muslims? no it doesn't mean that. but i will say this country is ignorant about what goes on the Middle east. if you were to just visit the mid east you'd be quite surprise at how open many of the countries are.

You can't be serious.

While no one is accusing you of having anything but the best of intentions, and you may apply same to all you know and love, but you must come to terms with the fact that there are several hundred million of your coreligionists who are savage and atavistic.

Now, don't tell me you "i could tell you tons of stories of Muslims being attacked right here in America" nonsense.

This is the most open and generous of nations. If there are folks such as you mention, they are numbered in the dozens, not millions.

Face facts.

And welcome.

are kidding me? you are really naive. millions of Muslims in this country are discriminated against. after 9/11 Muslims were treated like 2nd class citizens. i know people who can't even go through the airport without being "randomly" checked. and not just in America. But in Europe the treated of Muslims is worse. It's quite norm for Muslims in Europe to be attacked.

Yes this society is open. But it doesn't mean ignorant folks don't exist.

And im talking from experience. In the 11 years of living in the Mid east i've never seen a christian being mistreated. in fact there a tons of Americans that come to the mid east to work. my parents came over to the mid east to work. So if it was that bad why would American Christians even come here to work.

my point is that you find bad apples in every bunch.

Nia588 is correct

I know of and hear stories all of the time from Muslims who have been victimized and abused in this country.

Most of these incidents are never reported in the news.

You can't be serious.

Face facts.

And welcome.

are kidding me? you are really naive. millions of Muslims in this country are discriminated against. after 9/11 Muslims were treated like 2nd class citizens. i know people who can't even go through the airport without being "randomly" checked. and not just in America. But in Europe the treated of Muslims is worse. It's quite norm for Muslims in Europe to be attacked.

Yes this society is open. But it doesn't mean ignorant folks don't exist.

And im talking from experience. In the 11 years of living in the Mid east i've never seen a christian being mistreated. in fact there a tons of Americans that come to the mid east to work. my parents came over to the mid east to work. So if it was that bad why would American Christians even come here to work.

my point is that you find bad apples in every bunch.

First, you must learn how to use the quote system: you have mine as yours and yours as mine. Please correct same.

Now, as for your post, it is beyond silly, it is a fabrication, a self-serving purposeful misunderstanding of the facts.

' i know people who can't even go through the airport without being "randomly" checked.'
We all do. See if you can guess why.

I, and others have listed above murders, beheadings, maimings, arson, beatings, etc.

For you to claim that these events happen here borders on the psychotic.

Clearly, you feel badly about some of your coreligionists, but if the shoe doesn't fit, don't try to wear it. And certainly don't concoct myths about the United States.

Either list a comparable series of events in number or kind, complete with documentation, or have the good grace to issue an apology to the great and noble country in which you find yourself.

Nia588 is correct

I know of and hear stories all of the time from Muslims who have been victimized and abused in this country.

Sunni!

So, they removed the IV, and returned the belt and shoelaces?

I was really worried about you after the Yankee series. Congrats on the recovery.

No, Nia is not correct.

I listed about a hundred documented incidents involving beheadings, official persecution, arson, maiming, beatings, etc. and your equivocation is that some imagined wave of same on Muslims in the US goes unreported???

So, what is this underground 'samizdat' that Islamic folk have that records and forwards news of these attacks?

Does it involve, like, the 4th dimension or 6th sense or something?

Nia588 is correct

Sunni!

So, they removed the IV, and returned the belt and shoelaces?

I was really worried about you after the Yankee series. Congrats on the recovery.

No, Nia is not correct.

I listed about a hundred documented incidents involving beheadings, official persecution, arson, maiming, beatings, etc. and your equivocation is that some imagined wave of same on Muslims in the US goes unreported???

So, what is this underground 'samizdat' that Islamic folk have that records and forwards news of these attacks?

Does it involve, like, the 4th dimension or 6th sense or something?
He thinks he is going to get rich trading in the horseshit he posts, like there is a horseshit commodities market.

and you even in Islam it's haraam to tear down churches. there is a hadith which the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) states that churches and synagogues are to be left alone. so if a Muslim is tearing churches down they are going against what Islam says.

2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

Erasing crosses and other symbols of Kufr
Is it permissible to use clothing or other things on which are drawn six-pointed stars (the “Star of David”) or crosses?

Praise be to Allaah.

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would never leave anything in his house on which there were any crosses without erasing them or – according to another report –cutting them out.

This hadeeth indicates that if the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw a cross on something, he would not leave it without blotting it out, or cutting it out if it was still visible after blotting it out, because the cross is something that is worshipped instead of Allaah, and its presence is something objectionable (munkar) which must be changed. This is a summary of what was said by Al-Haafiz in Al-Fath.

It was also reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever among you sees an evil action (munkar), let him change it with his hand [by taking action], and if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out], and if he cannot, then with his heart [by feeling that it is wrong], and that is the weakest of faith.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Muslim also narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: “ ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said to me: ‘Shall I not send you on the same mission that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any image without blotting it out and do not leave any built-up grave without levelling it.’”

These two ahaadeeth indicate that it is obligatory to change, remove or blot out any objectionable thing (munkar). The symbols of kufr (including the six-pointed star) are included in this, so they must be removed and wiped out. And Allaah knows best.

Masaa’il wa Rasaa’il by Muhammad al-Mahmood al-Najdi, p. 17

Islam Question and Answer - Erasing crosses and other symbols of Kufr

9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers

First, you must learn how to use the quote system: you have mine as yours and yours as mine. Please correct same.

Now, as for your post, it is beyond silly, it is a fabrication, a self-serving purposeful misunderstanding of the facts.

' i know people who can't even go through the airport without being "randomly" checked.'

I, and others have listed above murders, beheadings, maimings, arson, beatings, etc.

Clearly, you feel badly about some of your coreligionists, but if the shoe doesn't fit, don't try to wear it. And certainly don't concoct myths about the United States.

Either list a comparable series of events in number or kind, complete with documentation, or have the good grace to issue an apology to the great and noble country in which you find yourself.

first of all i didn't make up any myths about the united states. and like i said America is a open country that accepts all faiths,races and cultures. but that doesn't mean there are not any ignorant people. actually there are a lot of Americans ignorant not just about Islam and the middle east. but ignorant about the world in general. especially the conservatives in this country. and forget being discriminated against as a Muslim. As a black woman im still discriminated against because of the color of my skin in this country. I love America. But that doesn't mean we don't still face a lot of prejudice in this country.

and you can research the hate crimes against yourself. but here's a report since you want see some documentation.

Hate Crimes Against Arab Americans, Muslims, and Sikhs - Confronting the New Faces of Hate - Leadership Conference on Civil Rights

first of all i didn't make up any myths about the united states. and like i said America is a open country that accepts all faiths,races and cultures. but that doesn't mean there are not any ignorant people. actually there are a lot of Americans ignorant not just about Islam and the middle east. but ignorant about the world in general. especially the conservatives in this country. and forget being discriminated against as a Muslim. As a black woman im still discriminated against because of the color of my skin in this country. I love America. But that doesn't mean we don't still face a lot of prejudice in this country.

and you can research the hate crimes against yourself. but here's a report since you want see some documentation.

Hate Crimes Against Arab Americans, Muslims, and Sikhs - Confronting the New Faces of Hate - Leadership Conference on Civil Rights

"... America is a open country that accepts all faiths,races and cultures."

"I love America."

Let's leave it right there.

Utterly bogus reports , general street crimes that are just crimes , and one unsubstantiated report a probable hoax.
hate crime hoax - Google Search

you know Mr.Fitnah i try to ignore you for a number of reason. 1 you speak without knowledge 2 you sit there in your arm chair copying and pasting Quran verses as if you are some type of expert on the Islam and the Quran 3 even when someone does explain something to you, you don't want to hear it.

Do you even know what tafseer is? Do you know that even people who are fluent in Arabic need to read tasfseer with the Quran because many of the verses need to be explained by people who have knowledge in classical Arabic.

you post these Quran verses without the tafseer (explanation of Quran). Nor do you post any hadiths which explain these verses.

It takes people years to study the Quran and understand. yet you sit in your arm chair as if you know the Quran and Sunnah so well. Most Muslims (including myself) are not even experts on Islam.

As a person who was raised on Islam my parents never taught me to go out there killing infidels. in fact i was taught to respect people regardless of their faith i was never forced to wear hijab. in fact i didn't wear proper hijab until i decided to wear when i was 17. and many of my friends wear it because they chose to. and i have friends who do not wear it because they don't feel like wear it.

Islam is not this oppressive religion that everyone thinks it is.

Last edited:
Bukhari , Muslim, Malik, Dawud, Hadith Collection , The Tafsir of Ibn kathir , Reliance of the traveller , A classic of Islamic sacred law and the The Noble Quran are sitting on my desk top , I aslo have a copy of Ishaq Al sira, access to Tarikh al-Tabari collection online and a subscription to the Oxford Islamic studies online .What is sitting on yours?

Last edited:
Bukhari , Muslim, Malik, Dawud, Hadith Collection , The Tafsir of Ibn kathir , Reliance of the traveller , A classic of Islamic sacred law and the The Noble Quran are sitting on my desk top.

Maybe you should turn off your computer and pick them up and read them.

You might learn something :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back