Sarcastic Donald: The Women's March are celebrating the lowest female unemployment rate in 20 years

"At least 79 women are exploring runs for governor in 2018, potentially doubling a record for female candidates set in 1994, according to the Center for American Women and Politics at Rutgers University."

I went to the March For Life on Friday, January 19. President Trump and VP Pence addressed the crowd on the jumbotron. Speaker Ryan and pro-life members of Congress spoke in person at the rally, then we walked to the steps of the Supreme Court. Only a handful of abortion promoters showed up.

The March for Life got little coverage as usual....even if the government shutdown hadn't dominated the news, but the liberal stations managed to plug the hate-filled "Women's March,"

Don't give a shit that you went to the march to subjugate women and shove your shit down our throats. The only hatred at the Women's March was hatred of tyranny.

Maybe they hate themselves....
upload_2018-1-23_22-22-7.png

Yeah and if you listened to the broads in the marches they think they're something special just for being in the streets. Wisdom and talent doesn't come from group think.

And it doesn't come from a penis, either. Hey. I'm hetero. I'm not against having a penis. They are good if one wishes to procreate. And they are good for entertainment value and provide a good sensation. But why the worship? Why think that their owners are so much more wise than anyone else? Having one doesn't endow a person with wisdom.

The only one I've seen spouting that kind of crap in our conversation is you. Like a typical regressive you're making assumptions about people you don't know and can't possibly back up.

You know, I keep reading this thread and some of the statements are laughable. It really has nothing to do with having a penis. Some women have them! So would that automatically make them well-suited for a heavy combat mission? Soldier, drop your pants! Yep! You are qualified. o_O Don't mistake me for being anti-woman or misogynistic; I was married for many years and love the ladies. This is not about saying Men are better and women are inferior, it is only about saying we have differences. In Hindu parlance, the man is considered electric while the woman is magnetic. Is a screwdriver better than a wrench? No, each is best for whatever their best fit is. Today, our goofy progressive culture is trying to make it out that men and women are the same, overlapping, interchangeable. In many things, we can be. But in many or most ways, we are like yin and yang, we are like two parts of the same thing, like the engine block and manifold, we fit together creating the whole aiding each other that our sum is greater than the individual parts, and the denial of our nature is a large part of the woes that strike at our society today.

Look at just about any animal in nature, the male and female have different roles. From the earliest days of the Pleistocene, we each took different roles. All through the Holocene from the time of the last Ice Age to the current age, men and women complemented each other in different roles. Now suddenly in the last nanosecond of the last jiffy of the last minute of the last hour of the last day we are suddenly the same and interchangable? It's not about one being better. As to this talk of penis-worship, any guy I know tell me he worships his penis and I don't want to be his friend. :cool: I don't see guys walking around in penis outfits, it would seem if anyone has a hang-up over genitalia, it might be some of the ladies.

View attachment 172932

This "different roles" crap doesn't fly. It's bullshit put out by religious cults for the good of the males that run these cults.

Right. 2.2 million years of history and evolution, biology, anthropology and sociology were all wrong and YOU and the last 0.00136% of the history of humanity are right. :lmao:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7192576.Cheyenne_Proverb
“A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then its finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons.”

Tell it to a Muslim.

You are still trying to deflect with that "Muslim" crap. Shame on you that you can't discuss intelligently what is happening here in the U.S. It is apparent that people outside of the cults don't go in for this "role" crap. A bunch of trashy penis-worshipers doesn't define who a person is.

“A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then its finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons.”

Tell it to a Muslim.

You are still trying to deflect with that "Muslim" crap. Shame on you that you can't discuss intelligently what is happening here in the U.S. It is apparent that people outside of the cults don't go in for this "role" crap. A bunch of trashy penis-worshipers doesn't define who a person is.

Deflect nothing.

YOU said a nation is not conquered. How many Muslim nations do you want me to list?
YOU said until the hearts of its women are on the ground.
Truth is that in most of those countries, women are beaten, mutilated, stoned, suppressed, abused, and severely restricted for next to anything. If this were a muslim country, you might be stoned to death just for getting on the computer and talking to me. So when you claim: "a nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then its finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons," I was just pointing out how wrong you really are. The hearts of women are the FIRST things on the ground in a war. Their hearts will have NO EFFECT on the outcome of the war so long as its soldiers (any soldiers) remain brave and determined.

Tell it to a Muslim.

Deflect nothing.

YOU said a nation is not conquered. How many Muslim nations do you want me to list?
Truth is that in most of those countries, women are beaten, mutilated, stoned, suppressed, abused, and severely restricted for next to anything. If this were a muslim country, you might be stoned to death just for getting on the computer and talking to me. So when you claim: "a nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then its finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons," I was just pointing out how wrong you really are. The hearts of women are the FIRST things on the ground in a war. Their hearts will have NO EFFECT on the outcome of the war so long as its soldiers (any soldiers) remain brave and determined.

You still don't want to discuss what is happening here in our own country. When is your head going to focus on our country, not someone else's?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

it's also the lowest unemployment rate for blacks & Hispanics EVER

So typical of Trump. To make fun of women's rights against sexual harassment. Women have turned out in large numbers in elections so far and have supported Democrats.

I think very highly of women. Most of them would want to have nothing to do with the pussy hat wearing feminist crowd. Most white women voted for Trump and I assume after the good news... will do even more so in the next election.

Just what "good news"? Honey, sweetie, pussycat, you've got us white women so completely wrong. We are on the march, and we will get your ass because of your hatred of us and everybody else. We do not take insults lightly.

You, not we. You don't speak for "us white women."

The good news is that the unemployment rate for women dropped. "Us white women" aren't "out to get" anyone, and you appear to be the one full of vitriol and hate. You are not representative of "us white women," or women in general. You are an outlier, an extreme. You're just in an echo chamber, so it looks to you like it's all women or most women.

Tell it to a Muslim.

Deflect nothing.

You still don't want to discuss what is happening here in our own country. When is your head going to focus on our country, not someone else's?

What is there to discuss? You avoid any aspect which simply does not further your argument. Even the other ladies think you are full of it. Just as Barry Obama and Eric Holder tried to use race as a means to create a "war of the races," you simply seek to use gender to create a "war of the sexes." You have a million reasons to celebrate yet you choose to still complain.

Forum List

Back