Sarah Payme, must be broke again folks.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sarah Palin Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters ‘Thugs’ And ‘Rioters’
Of course she did.
5783c8cd1a000024006f9a94.jpeg

We all know this brain dead bitch makes about as much sense as a retarded 1 year old...so for all intent and purposes, lets assume she has something of value to say, that all nigga's are worthless, she and her family are perfect and all whites are good and honest......and send her a check....agree? agreed!!

Who is Sarah Payme?

We all know what's on your spell checker ...pecker head..

• Banned
I love Sarah Palin and wish she could have been Vice President, but America decided to commit national suicide and elect Obama.
Of course you love Palin....all retards love their care takers, haven't you heard?

Of course she did.

We all know this brain dead bitch makes about as much sense as a retarded 1 year old...so for all intent and purposes, lets assume she has something of value to say, that all nigga's are worthless, she and her family are perfect and all whites are good and honest......and send her a check....agree? agreed!!
Sarah Palin. American patriot.

Of course she did.

Will you white mf's ever find love for a mf that has a brain? Yaw seem to love mf's who are stupid!!:banana:

Of course she did.

Will you white mf's ever find love for a mf that has a brain? Yaw seem to love mf's who are stupid!!:banana:
Right because Hillary Clinton is a rocket scientist.
10. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

9. "God bless the America we are trying to create."

8. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

7. “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century.” –introducing a quote by Mahatma Gandhi

6. “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” –on Bill Clinton’s bimbo eruptions

5. “If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.” –on Bill Clinton

4. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

3. "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres — being a first-term senator." —on her presidential ambitions

1. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the President."

Of course she did.

10. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

8. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

7. “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century.” –introducing a quote by Mahatma Gandhi

6. “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” –on Bill Clinton’s bimbo eruptions

5. “If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.” –on Bill Clinton

4. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres — being a first-term senator." —on her presidential ambitions

1. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the President."
Its getting late and lord nos I ain't got time to quote Palin and her ignorance....child I'd be here all night and then some....good bye!!

Of course she did.

Bodecca's fake black, lesbian, black woman sock sez wha...?

Of course she did.

Its getting late and lord nos I ain't got time to quote Palin and her ignorance....child I'd be here all night and then some....good bye!!
No you wouldn't. Your problem like the majority of the left is that you believe that anything you don't agree with is stupid.

Of course she did.

No you wouldn't. Your problem like the majority of the left is that you believe that anything you don't agree with is stupid.
When some public figure associates middle class law abiding Blacks of BLM as thugs and rioters without any evidence to back it up, they are either stupid or just plain prejudiced. I do admit one thing about Sarah, she is a true PAYtriot

When some public figure associates middle class law abiding Blacks of BLM as thugs and rioters without any evidence to back it up, they are either stupid or just plain prejudiced. I do admit one thing about Sarah, she is a true PAYtriot
So your saying a BLM protest never turned to rioting ?

Bet you thought it was spot on when Teaparty Patriots were likened to terrorist.

So your saying a BLM protest never turned to rioting ?
I'm saying BLM organizers never sponsored or planned any rioting. I think outsiders and infiltrators made it seem that way. I am reminded of the days when Hoover's FBI hired Black troublemakers to infiltrate MLK's peaceful marches to discredit him and create an aura of violence around him.

Forum List

Back