Sarah Palins Policy Record As Governor Is Proof She Would Make A Fine President

I'll vote for her if she runs. Poster Hazlnut called her a idiot. Look at the size of those budgets she balanced in the 10 to 12 billion dollar range. No idiot works and balances budgets like that as well as dealing with big oil companies. She is no idiot by any means.

It's reasonable to assume a person who thinks Paul Revere rode to warn the British, is an idiot.

Hey moron. Here's something for ya. Historians agree that Palin was right about Revere.

Sarah Palin Was Right About Paul Revere - US News

Historians Say Palin Was Right About Paul Revere - But they admit it begrudgingly, notes the 'Boston Herald'
No, you unmitigated imbecile, she was wrong. And your links don't help you because they had to alter what she said to make her seem correct. Both links accurately point out how Revere, after inadvertently getting captured by the British, did inform them that Colonists were coming to confront them; but that's not what the Quitter from Twitter said.

That idiot said part of Revere's ride was to warn the British. That's just fucking stupid :cuckoo: No part of his ride was to warn the British. That only happened because he got caught.

omg, they're still bringing up Paul Revere

Yet, Obama thinks we have 57 states, can't pronounce corpsman, but Paul Revere is just damn important

I encourage ALL conservatives to rally around Sarah Palin and make her the 2016 GOP standard bearer.

we'll rally around who we want...You sheep can rally around the loser you in hand in making with Hillary

Considering the right's flirtation with Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Santorum, I have little doubt that the right will spare no effort to look for the looniest nominee they can find. Hell, even the sane ones seem to feel compelled to say crazy and nonsensical shit just to get a second look. Meanwhile, the cameras will roll, and the microphones will be on to capture every moment.

To that I say, carry on!

oh yeah, you all put that loon Buffoon Biden in as Vice President, some guy hardly anyone ever heard of called, Obama, with no experience in anything not even a ONE TERM Junior Senator as President,who now sits at 30% approval... so you might not want to talk about what party and their base loves loons

Last edited:
Sad thing is Obama WON not once, BUT TWICE.
Have any of you here ever crossed the lines and competed for anything in your life and understand the complexities of running for President?
Wake the hell up and get out of the Zombie Rush/Sean/Sarah love fest and get ready for A WAR against the Democrats.

Oh great, another Palin thread.
Face it folks, she will never be elected president of the United States of America.
She did such a bang up in Alaska that her favorability rating among Alaskans is 39% and 55% is her unfavorability number according to Public Policy polling.
Then there are the National polls. In a McClatchy-Marist Poll, Hillary Clinton stomps Palin 62% to 35%.
That's your reality check for today!

Last edited:
omg, they're still bringing up Paul Revere

Yet, Obama thinks we have 57 states, can't pronounce corpsman, but Paul Revere is just damn important
Great, yet another brain-dead rightard to idiotically claim Obama thinks we have 57 states. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Face it folks, she will never be elected president of the United States of America.
She did such a bang up in Alaska that her favorability rating among Alaskans is 39% and 55% is her unfavorability number according to Public Policy polling.
Then there are the National polls. In a McClatchy-Marist Poll, Hillary Clinton stomps Palin 62% to 35%.

Yes, everyone’s aware of that – but that’s not the point.

The point is that Palin is representative of most on the extreme right and TPM – she represents their ignorance, their hate, and their fear; the reactionary idiocy of a contrived, idealized American past that never actually existed, as well as the reckless, irresponsible tactics of the TPM that brought about the credit rating downgrade, the sequester, and the recent government shutdown.

The point is that Palin is representative of most on the extreme right and TPM – she represents their ignorance, their hate, and their fear; the reactionary idiocy of a contrived, idealized American past that never actually existed, as well as the reckless, irresponsible tactics of the TPM that brought about the credit rating downgrade, the sequester, and the recent government shutdown.

wow, look in mirror at this post and you'll see all the things above you listed...you are the extremist...and quite the hater of your fellow country men and women...but that's a Democrat for ya

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if anyone is interested, there's a really funny European sci-fi comedy movie from a couple years ago titled Iron Sky.

President Sarah Palin launches an intergalactic spaceship, the USS George W. Bush, to fight space Nazis from the moon. And most of it is in English so Conservatives won't have to struggle to read so many difficult subtitles.

Sad thing is Obama WON not once, BUT TWICE.
Have any of you here ever crossed the lines and competed for anything in your life and understand the complexities of running for President?
Wake the hell up and get out of the Zombie Rush/Sean/Sarah love fest and get ready for A WAR against the Democrats.

Shows just how bad the tea party policies are being seen by the American people. The American people want to drive on roads, children educated and first rate science programs.

going to get worse in 2016!

Hillary is doing so good because she supports science, r@D, schools and infrastructure. My problem with her is she is all about her self and framing things between woman and men. Breaking us into groups.

We don't need it.

Hillary is doing so good because she supports science, r@D, schools and infrastructure. My problem with her is she is all about her self and framing things between woman and men. Breaking us into groups.

We don't need it.

For crying out loud, no one is against any of those things you listed...what the hell is it with repeating this over and over and over
And the Democrat always frames people in groups, like the war on women, the war on homsexuals, they used black people for a long time, now they claim there is war on Hispanics...they pit people against each other....it's an absolute disgusting trait of them...and the sad thing is people fall for it

Democrats in the Senate shut down the government and their borrowing and lack of control on spending brought down the credit rating.

Democrats in the Senate shut down the government and their borrowing and lack of control on spending brought down the credit rating.

they will lie for this administration and not feel ashamed either, ALL FOR POLITICS

It's so hard to run a state that has so much oil money they pay people to live there. Just balancing the budget is nearly possible.

wow, look in mirror at this post and you'll see all the things above you listed...you are the extremist...and quite the hater of your fellow country men and women...but that's a Democrat for ya

Well, that's the first time I've been called and extremist,,ever!
Yeah Steph, the real world sucks sometimes, especially for the delusional.
By the way, please point out where/when I have ever posted anything hateful, that's never been my style.

my dear, I was replying to clay the uppity hater of people who doesn't bow to his thinking

Well, that's the first time I've been called and extremist,,ever!
Yeah Steph, the real world sucks sometimes, especially for the delusional.
By the way, please point out where/when I have ever posted anything hateful, that's never been my style.

my dear, I was replying to clay the uppity hater of people who doesn't bow to his thinking

no. he understands that she's an idiot and does nothing but toss red meat to the rabid rightwing extremists.

but i do admit to laughing at this thread, steffie.

please run the idiot for president. please.

Forum List

Back