Sandy Hook victims families STILL trying to sue a gun manufacturer

Well Your Honor, the shooter had been depressed - according to his journal - from eating all those Hostess Twinkies and could not fit into his favorite pair of jeans. So he threw on his 'Duck blinds' Camo pants - which ended up aggravating his PTSD. He drove down to the local bar - 'Tuffy's' - and began to drink his usual - Jack Daniels. He became noticeably intoxicated, went to leave and fell off the Bar Stool, made by 'Tyson's Bar Products, Inc', scraping his elbow when he fell, making him even more agitated. On the way home my client's son's car changed lanes in front of the shooter. The shooter then rammed his Ford Truck into the car, forcing it off the road. The shooter then pulled over, got out of the car with his Smith and Wesson .45 , and shot my client's son. To ensure his victim was dead, out of some perverse drunken reason, the shooter then walked over and stabbed the victim with his 'Berry's' Pocket knife....

And THAT is why my client is suing:
Hostess Twinkies
Duck Blind Cammo Pants Manufacturing
The US Military and VA for not resolving the PTSD issue
Tuffy's Bar and Grill
Nike (slippery soles on the shoes causing the fall that aggravated the shooter leading to his eventually murdering my client's son))
Tyson's Bar Products, Inc
Ford
Smith and Wesson
Berry's Pocket Knives, Inc

The suit is part of the overall war on guns. If the left is successful in making gun manufacturers liable for the use of guns, all gun manufacturers will be sued out of existence. That is the goal. The suit is a high profile point of anti-gun propaganda.

The suit is part of the overall war on guns. If the left is successful in making gun manufacturers liable for the use of guns, all gun manufacturers will be sued out of existence. That is the goal. The suit is a high profile point of anti-gun propaganda.
In a blind attempt to engage in a 'war on guns' using this case they are oblivious to (or simply don't care) about the 'ripple effect' of how it opens up so many other things, LIKE the endless ability to sue other companies for things as I pointed out.

Leftists cause more shootings by highlighting them and sensationalizing shooters in the LSM, who are usually on drugs prescribed by a moonbat shrink, and inspiring other pathetic little bed wetters to follow suit. They created the fertile unarmed target rich environments.

In a blind attempt to engage in a 'war on guns' using this case they are oblivious to (or simply don't care) about the 'ripple effect' of how it opens up so many other things, LIKE the endless ability to sue other companies for things as I pointed out.
They don't care. The strategy is to develop a popular groundswell that would result in "carve out" legislation that would make the gun manufacturers liable as a special case and exempt all other manufactured items. Ability to sue doesn't technically breach the second amendment, since it is not addressed as a specific protection.

These people aren't stupid and are playing the long game.

The fact remains, most of these mass shootings during Barry's watch have been done by progressive wack jobs…

Sandy Hook families ask state's top court to hear suit against...
Video at link
I just don't understand how they can hold the gun maker accountable.. And I don't see how any legit judge would want to hear this bullshit.
I understand they suffered a major loss.... but my gawd people, GTFO

I agree.

A gun is the tool, the person using the gun is the weapon.

They should sue the families of the shooters not the gun manufacturer.
why sue them
The left knows they can't get rid of the 2nd Amendment so they want to make firearms so expensive that only the rich can own them. Sue the gun manufactures to increase cost.

Sandy Hook families ask state's top court to hear suit against...
Video at link
I just don't understand how they can hold the gun maker accountable.. And I don't see how any legit judge would want to hear this bullshit.
I understand they suffered a major loss.... but my gawd people, GTFO

I agree.

A gun is the tool, the person using the gun is the weapon.

They should sue the families of the shooters not the gun manufacturer.
why sue them
The left knows they can't get rid of the 2nd Amendment so they want to make firearms so expensive that only the rich can own them. Sue the gun manufactures to increase cost.
Funny thing is demand went up, manufacturing went up… Firearms became cheaper...:dance:

Forum List

Back