Sanders Quits

Amazing how close Bernie came to winning the nomination. Biden was on the ropes, if other candidates had not dropped out, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday
The other candidates prematurely drop out due to the Machinery's huge right foot being applied to their necks and the scales. Reducing our choices to those we'll be allowed to have. That's the rigging, obviously. The real purpose of effectively having only one major political party. Anyone's fine.. so long as most billionaires feel no threat. So practically no one is fine.

That is some real whinny ass BS right there....Look, if you need half a dozen others polling at <5% to stay in to have a chance, then I got news for ya...You have no chance anyway....Face it, the real reason you're upset is that the left has NO viable answer to President Trump.
We have an answer to trump. Biden. And you're going to learn that the hard way. Why you guys think trump is so unbeatable is delusional.

Oh, I don't think so...Look, the problem you people have with Trump is largely style centric...I get it...He irritates you...But, don't let that cloud the prosperity felt by the working people, which are the largest segment of society in this country. And they will vote to maintain that security....The worst thing you can have happen in this country is a rebound prior to election, and that is going to happen....Biden will lose, and lose bigly if that happens....

The prosperity of trumps first 2 years was created by the Obama administration.

If you really believe that, then you are a bigger dupe than I thought....
It's a fact fool. 7 years of job growth during Obama, stock market rising for 7 straight years, unemployment cut over half, and trump was handed full employment. These are the facts which you want to deny.

Where did I deny that specifically? Obama had a huge propensity for blaming anything bad during his Presidency on Bush, and now his acolites are trying to do the same with anything good happening under this administration....People see through this BS....

And BTW, I remember the discussions about accepting the milase under the Obama administration as the "new normal"... I remember the shuttered businesses, the increase in government assistance, the general feeling that zero growth was the best they could do....So, before you start denegrating me as "fool", just remember asshole, that won't work with me....
The problem with your argument here is Obama was handed a depression and 2 wars by Bush. You don't see anything because trump did not create this economy and he did not inherit a mess or turn anything around. What he did was sat there and tweeted while the economy he was given set records. You can give him credit for not interfering but then he had to push through his tax cut and that screwed everything up.
Good grief... Spin, spin, spin....

"What's he gonna do, raise his magic wand", yeah you remember those words don't you ?? Those were the constant words of defeatism by the Democrats. Doom and gloom was all they had, but it was all a scam while the agenda was being worked full blast.
Spin my ass, that's what happened. Stop talking crazy you idiot. The facts show how things were and all your hot air doesn't change them.
That's what you see happened, but your vision has been compromised long ago. Don't be mad because people aren't going to go along with your daily spin.
That's what we all saw happen. You included.

Wrong again dufus

The Great Obama had total control of Congress for just five months. Republicans blocked Franken from taking his seat and then Dems lost a seat when Kennedy died.

Republicans filibustered everything after that
And rightly so.
Reublicans said they wanted Obama to fail. And Mitch McConnell said it was his job to make Obama a one term president. They obstructed everything that Obama tried to accomplish.

And despite their best efforts to kill the economy, and prevent expansion of healthcare, they both expanded. Obama oversaw a continuous expansion of the US economy. The longest continuous economic growth of any president.
You can spin it anyway you want, but everyone knows what the real issues were. Stopping him was exactly the right thing to do. Put your head in the sand if you want to, but most in the country chose another path than chose radicalism.
The real issue was that you racists couldn't stand the fact a black man was president. So you would rather stop progress than let that black man be completely sucessful. And he still managed to succeed.
What black president?
Don't even try it.

In short, he was a disaster. We might as well have kept W for 16 years, because Ears was W’s twin brother from another mother.

Do you believe Obama was the worst president because of his own policies, or because of W. Bush's policies?

Your argument seems to be The worst of Obama, was that he didn't overturn what Bush had done (with the exception of reversing the Bush recession)
W is a war criminal who should be serving life at Supermax. The cell next to him should hold Ears. Bothwere terrible, though W was obviously worse because he murdered so many more people than did O.

Do you remember O’s 2008 campaign? He claimed to be a progressive and for helping the poor and working class. Of course, we now know he was a fucking liar and a fraud.

W is a war criminal who should be serving life at Supermax. The cell next to him should hold Ears. Bothwere terrible, though W was obviously worse because he murdered so many more people than did O.

Do you remember O’s 2008 campaign? He claimed to be a progressive and for helping the poor and working class. Of course, we now know he was a fucking liar and a fraud.

Strange simularities. George W. Bush ignored the intelligence community warnings him about Osama BinLaden, as President Trump ignored those about the coronavirus. But at least Bush didn't call the information "fake news" or "deep state" or a "democratic hoax".

Strange simularities. George W. Bush ignored the intelligence community warnings him about Osama BinLaden, as President Trump ignored those about the coronavirus. But at least Bush didn't call the information "fake news" or "deep state" or a "democratic hoax".
I don’t see much difference between Trump and his two most recent predecessors, on policy. They all support the billionaires, the MIC, and the big corporations over the people. Trump hasn’t killed as many people around the world as have the other two. However, he has only four years to their eight.

I don’t see much difference between Trump and his two most recent predecessors, on policy. They all support the billionaires, the MIC, and the big corporations over the people. Trump hasn’t killed as many people around the world as have the other two. However, he has only four years to their eight.
No difference on policy? That's a joke. You found a single common chord running through our recent concert of presidents, but ignore the rest of the music.

What about NATO, and our position in the world. Bush believed in NATO, Obama believed in NATO, but President Trump reversed that with an America first position.

On international trade, Bush believed in NAFTA, Obama believed in NAFTA, but President Trump reversing with a new Canadian/Mexican treaty.

George W. Bush exported millions of American jobs overseas, but President Trump reversed that to bring them back.

I was onto Bammers when he squandered a 2 year super-majority
by wasting it on a healthcare bill that nobody really wanted. He campaigned for a single pay
system, but then he went to work for his donors- Wall Street, Big Pharma and the insurance companies who got him elected.Campaigned on ending the 'dumb wars' and then proceeded to expand from 2 wars to 7, starting with Libya and Syria and pulling out of Iraq too soon.

But I think Obama was vetted to be there, and being controlled....do you really believe Obama would have chosen Hillary to be his Secretary of State ? People like John Brennan's CIA and the NSA and FBI had been runnning shadow operations since even before 9/11. but now they had this power and leverage to do what they want , and as Trump loves to say "they got caught."

by wasting it on a healthcare bill that nobody really wanted.

Campaigned on ending the 'dumb wars' and then proceeded to expand from 2 wars to 7, starting with Libya and Syria and pulling out of Iraq too soon.

People like John Brennan's CIA and the NSA and FBI had been runnning shadow operations since even before 9/11. but now they had this power and leverage to do what they want , and as Trump loves to say "they got caught."
Based on everything you said above, all I can say is they may now have drugs to cure you.

Campaigned on ending the 'dumb wars' and then proceeded to expand from 2 wars to 7, starting with Libya and Syria and pulling out of Iraq too soon.

People like John Brennan's CIA and the NSA and FBI had been runnning shadow operations since even before 9/11. but now they had this power and leverage to do what they want , and as Trump loves to say "they got caught."
Based on everything you said above, all I can say is they may now have drugs to cure you.
Translation ....Afraid to watch RT.

Can you dispute one thing I said Huckleberry ? No. Case closed bitch.

Obama never had a super-majority, as defined in the constitution as a 2/3rds majority. That's number one.

Obama didn't start any new wars, as defined in invasion, as in putting "boots on the ground" in a foreign nation. That's number two.

And the existence of a "deep state" set up to trigger in case somebody like President Trump got into office? Well that will take a psychiatrist, not a debater to talk to you about.

Obama never had a super-majority, as defined in the constitution as a 2/3rds majority. That's number one.
Obama didn't start any new wars, as defined in invasion, as in putting "boots on the ground" in a foreign nation. That's number two.
And the existence of a "deep state" set up to trigger in case somebody like President Trump got into office? Well that will take a psychiatrist, not a debater to talk to you about.

Last edited:
This is funny, BernieNros were taking extra student loans to send money to Bernie, thinking it will be forgiven "when he wins".

1586635900549.png

Wrong again dufus

The Great Obama had total control of Congress for just five months. Republicans blocked Franken from taking his seat and then Dems lost a seat when Kennedy died.

Republicans filibustered everything after that
And rightly so.
Reublicans said they wanted Obama to fail. And Mitch McConnell said it was his job to make Obama a one term president. They obstructed everything that Obama tried to accomplish.

And despite their best efforts to kill the economy, and prevent expansion of healthcare, they both expanded. Obama oversaw a continuous expansion of the US economy. The longest continuous economic growth of any president.
You can spin it anyway you want, but everyone knows what the real issues were. Stopping him was exactly the right thing to do. Put your head in the sand if you want to, but most in the country chose another path than chose radicalism.
The real issue was that you racists couldn't stand the fact a black man was president. So you would rather stop progress than let that black man be completely sucessful. And he still managed to succeed.
Thinking like you do qualifies you to be a racist I hope you know that. No one gave a dam what color Obama was (not even me), but Obama sure gave a dam about color, and that was proven to many times in his bullcrap. Him and his wife attending that racist church was another example of him and his wifes indoctronation. Then you had them making racist statements after he was elected that were uncalled for, but they were doing it as code to their racist buddies saying that they made it, and that they had secured power for them. That's where that arrogant fundemental change speak came from. No one was fooled by the bullcrap then, and they sure ain't now.

No difference on policy? That's a joke. You found a single common chord running through our recent concert of presidents, but ignore the rest of the music.

What about NATO, and our position in the world. Bush believed in NATO, Obama believed in NATO, but President Trump reversed that with an America first position.

On international trade, Bush believed in NAFTA, Obama believed in NAFTA, but President Trump reversing with a new Canadian/Mexican treaty.

George W. Bush exported millions of American jobs overseas, but President Trump reversed that to bring them back.
I didn’t say there weren’t dissimilarities. All presidents have some dissimilarities. Yes, all three have some opposing positions but on the big items I listed, they are very similar

While I agree with you about Trump’s trade policy differing from W and O, I dispute your position on NATO. Trump has said things like he might terminate NATO, but the reality is he has only expanded it and made it more aggressive toward a Russia. W and O would do much the same. All three are big supporters of a massive and aggressive military.

I also think your belief that Trump is bringing jobs back that W exported, is not based in fact. While he may wish to do this, the billionaire class won’t allow it and there isn’t any evidence this is happening in a major way.

by wasting it on a healthcare bill that nobody really wanted. He campaigned for a single pay
system, but then he went to work for his donors- Wall Street, Big Pharma and the insurance companies who got him elected.Campaigned on ending the 'dumb wars' and then proceeded to expand from 2 wars to 7, starting with Libya and Syria and pulling out of Iraq too soon.

But I think Obama was vetted to be there, and being controlled....do you really believe Obama would have chosen Hillary to be his Secretary of State ? People like John Brennan's CIA and the NSA and FBI had been runnning shadow operations since even before 9/11. but now they had this power and leverage to do what they want , and as Trump loves to say "they got caught."

I agree 100%. O was a fraud. Entirely controlled by the oligarchy.

Your post is fake news.

I agree 100%. O was a fraud. Entirely controlled by the oligarchy.
Thank you. Another early sign was when Obama campaigned on closing Guantanamo Bay prison
and then turned around and extended the Patriot Act and signed the NDAA.

Your post is fake news.
That's what President Trump said of the intelligence reports on the China coronavirus outbreak as a potential global pandemic.

Thank you. Another early sign was when Obama campaigned on closing Guantanamo Bay prison
and then turned around and extended the Patriot Act and signed the NDAA.
You should explain what the NDAA is. It's not some new law they came up with, but instead is the fancy name for the annual Pentagon budget. It's the $600 billion bill to fund the military. And embedded in the bill were such clauses as requiring GITMO to remain open.

Obama was blackmailed into either keeping GITMO open, or veto the bill and shut down the military.

Forum List

Back