Sanders is running in 2020

Wouldn't hurt my feelings. But I think he's a tough sell to those independents who consider themselves libertarians.

What plagues american society cannot be remedied by any candidate operating under the current system. Watch.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings. But I think he's a tough sell to those independents who consider themselves libertarians.
And an even tougher sell to Americans who graduated kindergarten

Look at North Korea, the Progressive LOVE their Progressive leaders and would die for him. Our Progressives are the same way with Bernie

You do realize that if elected, he would be a President, not a dictator?

And an even tougher sell to Americans who graduated kindergarten

Look at North Korea, the Progressive LOVE their Progressive leaders and would die for him. Our Progressives are the same way with Bernie
We sold N Korea nuclear reactors, it was utterly bipartisan, a mere two years before they turned up on our axis of evil list. Partisanshitheads purposefully avoid objective reality.

I liked Bernie until he threw away thirty years of rhetoric to support the type of crony he supposedly works against..
Fuck bernie

I liked Bernie until he threw away thirty years of rhetoric to support the type of crony he supposedly works against..
Fuck bernie

He, like all of us, was presented with two lousy choices. Withholding any endorsement would have been the same as endorsing Trump.

Sanders 2020 Just Became Much More Likely With Tom Perez as DNC Chair

Can someone please take up a collection to get the DNC chair a dentist appointment? He looks a little like bucky beaver

Hmmm. I don't think this country would consider someone who is 80 years old to be a viable candidate for the Presidency.

th

And since he got his ass kicked by Hillary Clinton by 3,775.437 votes--I don't think Democrats would take him that seriously. He can get out here and campaign on another "rigged" election and move a large population over to the Republican column like he did to Hillary Clinton though--LOL
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Sanders 2020 Just Became Much More Likely With Tom Perez as DNC Chair

Can someone please take up a collection to get the DNC chair a dentist appointment? He looks a little like bucky beaver

Hmmm. I don't think this country would consider someone who is 80 years old to be a viable candidate for the Presidency.

th

And since he got his ass kicked by Hillary Clinton by 3,775.437 votes--I don't think Democrats would take him that seriously. He can get out here and campaign on another "rigged" election and move a large population over to the Republican column like he did to Hillary Clinton though--LOL
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
Wrong as Americans clearly considered a lying moonbat with Parkinsons to be a viable candidate

I think his funeral is in 2019 though..

That is a good point. Ronald Reagan was 73 the second time he was elected. Bernie Sanders will be 79 in 2020. I can't see the American people taking a risk like that.

On the flip side Donald Trump was 70 when we elected him. He will be 74 in 2020. Maybe old leaders make wise leaders. Bernie Sanders might be the man to beat.

That is a good point. Ronald Reagan was 73 the second time he was elected. Bernie Sanders will be 79 in 2020. I can't see the American people taking a risk like that.

On the flip side Donald Trump was 70 when we elected him. He will be 74 in 2020. Maybe old leaders make wise leaders. Bernie Sanders might be the man to beat.

Trump has a ton is wising up to do.

I like Sanders' constancy. But yeah, his age might be a barrier. A really good vice presidential candidate would be vital.

Half of America voted for a Parkinsons patient, get real dude

82yJ2o.gif

Forum List

Back