"Sanctuary city" of New York has a solution to the migrant crisis...raise taxes!

I LOVE this!

As I've said, it's past time the Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, and Joe Biden voters in NYC step up and start opening their wallets for the migrants they asked for.

Get to it!

We need to stop calling them migrants. They are attempted asylum seekers using bullshit claims of repression in an attempt to stay here. The illegal immigrant activists tell them to claim asylum status because the activists know it's the longest chain of litigation and review. The goal is to keep them here so long they can claim they belong here.

And the women can pop out a few anchor babies.

Maybe we should destroy Mexico and install a Government that is not corrupt (less corrupt).

We suffer the corruption of the third world. Time to fix their governments, by force if necessary.

I LOVE this!

As I've said, it's past time the Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, and Joe Biden voters in NYC step up and start opening their wallets for the migrants they asked for.

Get to it!

We are ALL paying for the immigrant "surge" into the country with Federal tax dollars. Now that is spreading to the local level. It's just a matter of time before "immigrant support" shows up as a line item in your property tax bill.

We need to stop calling them migrants. They are attempted asylum seekers using bullshit claims of repression in an attempt to stay here. The illegal immigrant activists tell them to claim asylum status because the activists know it's the longest chain of litigation and review. The goal is to keep them here so long they can claim they belong here.

And the women can pop out a few anchor babies.
~~~~~~
Face it they are illegal Aliens.... No newspeak language can change that.

I LOVE this!

Get to it!

Great solution! Yes, raising taxes is the answer to everything. And, the best part is, if people move away due to higher taxes, all you have to do is tax the remaining ones more.

Maybe we should destroy Mexico and install a Government that is not corrupt (less corrupt).

We suffer the corruption of the third world. Time to fix their governments, by force if necessary.
At a minimum, we need a government that will utilize lethal force against the cartels and human trafficers.

We have a candidate that is proposing doing just that. A candidate with a proven track record of accomplishing set goals.

We are ALL paying for the immigrant "surge" into the country with Federal tax dollars. Now that is spreading to the local level. It's just a matter of time before "immigrant support" shows up as a line item in your property tax bill.

I think Democrats at the local level should absolutely add "immigrant support" to residents' property tax bills, sales taxes, and utility bills.

Do your part, sanctuary citizens!

At a minimum, we need a government that will utilize lethal force against the cartels and human trafficers.

We have a candidate that is proposing doing just that. A candidate with a proven track record of accomplishing set goals.
I would say, we need a government willing to bomb, destroy, kill the leaders of a failed country, like Mexico.

Their national police is corrupted. Only good as the worst. The United States will have a national police force at some point.

Forum List

Back