Sanctions on Iran to cost Boeing and Airbus 20 billion each AND

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

How is Iran any different than the scum dictator lead countries we deal with all the time?
Iran leads the world in state sponsored terrorism.

Aren’t we a good parrot .

What exactly do they do? Use Palestinians for a proxy ? Big deal .

The 911 terrorists were a bunch of Saudi’s . And they are our good buddies .

I'll buy that...

But... Congress controls the purse strings... Did pbo have congressional approval to deliver pallets full of cash?

Obama didn't need congressional approval to give Iran back their own money.

It's been explained countless times on this board and in the media.

It was their money that we froze in 1979 when they took our citizens as hostages at our embassy. As was when the first of many sanctions on Iran started.

Obama didn't need anyone's permission to give Iran back their own money.

It wasn't our money.

You know the first thing you do when you have a bunch of money that belongs to bad guys who support terror groups around the world?

You don't give it back to the bad guys who will use it to support terror.

It has amazing how the same people that tell us every day we cannot trust the Govt accept their story about Iran without even a single question.

Must be fun to live life as a sheep

It has amazing how the same people that tell us every day we cannot trust the Govt accept their story about Iran without even a single question.

Poor Iran, never caused any trouble....being unfairly slandered by the US government. DERP!

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

How is Iran any different than the scum dictator lead countries we deal with all the time?

According to whom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Iran still top state sponsor of terrorism, U.S. report says

So the same people that sold us on invading Iraq.

Time is not on you side with this one gg... Anyone with enough seniority to be involved in the decision making process to invade Iraq is either dead, retired or in jail... The process of attrition alone will eliminate most of the old timers... 15 years at the State Department is a long time...

True, but Iran has been on this list for a very long time, passed down from one Admin to the other. Our country needs a boogieman to justify many of our actions, they are in short supply these days so Iran is always around to pull out when needed.
So the fact they have meddled in Iraq and Syria doesn't persuade you?
I mean when did Iran clean up their actions? Yesterday?

I'll buy that...

But... Congress controls the purse strings... Did pbo have congressional approval to deliver pallets full of cash?

Obama didn't need congressional approval to give Iran back their own money.

It's been explained countless times on this board and in the media.

It was their money that we froze in 1979 when they took our citizens as hostages at our embassy. As was when the first of many sanctions on Iran started.

It wasn't our money.

You know the first thing you do when you have a bunch of money that belongs to bad guys who support terror groups around the world?

You don't give it back to the bad guys who will use it to support terror.
Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!
Hell criminals don't get their money back after going to jail.

True, but Iran has been on this list for a very long time, passed down from one Admin to the other. Our country needs a boogieman to justify many of our actions, they are in short supply these days so Iran is always around to pull out when needed.

Well I don't see to many demonstrations with Death to the French here in the U.S., so Iran's designation may very well be deserved... This list is more than likely pretty well thought out... Iranians are well know for their financial and weaponry backing of the Hezbollah to the tune of $100 million a year... As a wise man once said "Send Money, Guns and Lawyers"...

Others on the list of State Sponsored Terrorists are juvenile delinquents compared to Iran... I am surprised you would even passively defend Iran...

What was the last country that Iran invaded?

I no longer believe the US has any moral high ground in such areas
Iraq, but that's not the point.

You know what sponsoring terrorism is? WAit, do you know what terrorism is? We should start simple.

Well I don't see to many demonstrations with Death to the French here in the U.S., so Iran's designation may very well be deserved... This list is more than likely pretty well thought out... Iranians are well know for their financial and weaponry backing of the Hezbollah to the tune of $100 million a year... As a wise man once said "Send Money, Guns and Lawyers"...

Others on the list of State Sponsored Terrorists are juvenile delinquents compared to Iran... I am surprised you would even passively defend Iran...

You know what sponsoring terrorism is? WAit, do you know what terrorism is? We should start simple.

Would u consider murdering nuke scientists on foreign soil to be terrorism ?

Sanctions on Iran Cost Boeing, Airbus About $20 Billion Each

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact

The soybeans China won't be buying from American farmers this year will bankrupt many of them, costing jobs on those farms, and China will now get 13 million solar jobs thanks to the orange ass clowns other bad deals.

Which is pretty much the only deals he knows how to make.

Undoubtedly I understand it far better than you based upon the training I received from the Marine Corps in Anti-terrorism/force protection.

So the same people that sold us on invading Iraq.

Time is not on you side with this one gg... Anyone with enough seniority to be involved in the decision making process to invade Iraq is either dead, retired or in jail... The process of attrition alone will eliminate most of the old timers... 15 years at the State Department is a long time...

So the fact they have meddled in Iraq and Syria doesn't persuade you?
I mean when did Iran clean up their actions? Yesterday?

We have meddled in Syria and Iraq, does that make us terrorist or an evil nation?

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact

The soybeans China won't be buying from American farmers this year will bankrupt many of them, costing jobs on those farms, and China will now get 13 million solar jobs thanks to the orange ass clowns other bad deals.

Do not forget that Comac will likely take over the contracts lost by Boeing and Airbus.

According to whom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Iran still top state sponsor of terrorism, U.S. report says

So, the Govt that told us we needed to invade Iraq says that Iran is the top state sponsor of terrorism and you just believe it because...why?

And the Govt whose FBI and DOJ you claim are guilty of trying to bring down a sitting POTUS tells you that Iran is the top state sponsor of terrorism and you just believe it because....why?

Last edited:

I wouldn't consider stopping nuclear research by terrorists a bad thing.

Shit happens when you deal with the worlds largest supporter of terrorist, Iran was cheating, The anointed one isn’t running the show anymore, we got a leader with biggons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong. They were complying Trump is doing his master Israel's bidding.

Oh I get it . “Terrorism “ depends on if the actions are done by your guys or the other guys .

Do not forget that Comac will likely take over the contracts lost by Boeing and Airbus.
Off hand, I think it would benefit the Ruskies. In effect we could be doing their bidding in creating a new trading bloc built on political alliance rather than economic efficiency.

Oh I get it . “Terrorism “ depends on if the actions are done by your guys or the other guys .
I don't see Hezbollah as a constructive player. But of course the Saudis have done their share of funding terrorism. As much as Trump and the neocons despise Obama, he was actually on the same path there in coercing the Saudis to reform. Obama saw Israel as a colonial entity with visions of a greater Israel, and it's true that Israel does nothing to force the ultra-Zionists to live within borders. But no one in Israel is kidding themselves that the Pales have an interest in negotiated peace.

But the bottom line was Trump was against the deal simply because it had Obama on it. the EU was willing to look at additional issues. The Trump complaints of "nuclear" cheating are bogus and simply a smokescreen for his political interests in his base.

Off hand, I think it would benefit the Ruskies. In effect we could be doing their bidding in creating a new trading bloc built on political alliance rather than economic efficiency.

Both Russia and China will benefit greatly, the US and the EU will be bent over the desk and fucked.

Poor Iranians? Never hurt anyone?

Forum List

Back