San Francisco school board member: Many Asians use ‘white supremacist thinking’ to ‘get ahead.’

To blame this on Asians is stupid. They did well in the system that was set up to rate them. If you want to argue that the system is biased towards certain groups, argue that but you can't argue that it's the fault of those who did well in the system they were told to use.

..totally idiotic...the racism and white supremacy claims are out of control...I laugh every time I see them

The irony is all these 'oppressed minorities' would be slaughtering each other if it weren't for 'Evul Whitey and his racist laws' keeping them apart; they all already self-segregate themselves, but act like it's 'Whitey' forcing them to or something. Totally retarded, and the grownups need to lay off the weed and Prozac and start spanking these yapping puppies and tossing them back on the porch. Deport the assholes if they're unhappy.

To blame this on Asians is stupid. They did well in the system that was set up to rate them. If you want to argue that the system is biased towards certain groups, argue that but you can't argue that it's the fault of those who did well in the system they were told to use.

Why not?

Don't you believe that if blacks are underrepresented that it is by definition "racism"?

Why not?

Don't you believe that if blacks are underrepresented that it is by definition "racism"?

I said exactly what I thought. I can't comment on the testing as I have no idea what is in it.

Why not?

I said exactly what I thought. I can't comment on the testing as I have no idea what is in it.

The woman's logic is sound, if you accept the liberal premise of disparate impact.

If you disagree, that brings in to question the liberal premise.

Do you want to reconsider your earlier statements against the woman, and support her now, or are you prepared to face the implications?

Why not?

The woman's logic is sound, if you accept the liberal premise of disparate impact.

If you disagree, that brings in to question the liberal premise.

Do you want to reconsider your earlier statements against the woman, and support her now, or are you prepared to face the implications?

I said what I thought and that's my opinion.

This is really stupid. Does she read minds?

San Francisco School Board Member: Many Asians Use ‘White Supremacist Thinking’ To ‘Get Ahead’
..that is one of Biden's biggest issues = WHITE SUPREMACY ...which makes him an idiot because there is no problem of white supremacy

I've taken my last vacation to Cali. You can't trust people like this and there's so many of them out there that it's probably near impossible to avoid them. How the hell can anyone be sure that they won't be arrested for having the wrong opinion? Those people running the show out there are nuts.

I've taken my last vacation to Cali. You can't trust people like this and there's so many of them out there that it's probably near impossible to avoid them. How the hell can anyone be sure that they won't be arrested for having the wrong opinion? Those people running the show out there are nuts.
.....they love CRIMINALS ---the poor criminals ..we have to help them--and punish the law and order people

Pretty sneaky of people to use education to "get ahead". Obtaining a large, functional vocabulary, mastering math and studying science are all a conspiracy against those who do not. That this has not always been obvious and exposed as such is inexcusable. Surely things are not this way in China for example.

Yes.

I have noticed that many "liberals" (like that distinguished school board member) get their panties in a twist whenever anyone labels Asians as the "model minority."

That term usually means that Asians -- in general -- study hard, get a good education, make dependable employees, and have the lowest crime rate of any other ethnicity in this unusual country.

I am guessing that the term so rankles "liberals" because it is an indirect indictment of certain other groups.

The "rules" of "the system" are no secret. Anyone can chose to do better by following the rules.

The "rules" of "the system" are no secret. Anyone can chose to do better by following the rules.

That doesn't mean there isn't any bias in the rules.

That doesn't mean there isn't any bias in the rules.
If there is bias, I am sure you can point out the specific rules and how they are bias.

Forum List

Back