School board member says it's better to 'get an abortion than have a brown child who ends up adopted by white evangelicals'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wow. I'm kind of at a loss for words, but that's some really sick shit right there!

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Jo Luehmann

@JoLuehmann

I would rather get an abortion than have a Brown child who ends up being adopted by white evangelicals. It is not a kindness to children of the global majority to give them to people who’ll traumatize them with self and ancestral hatred. An abortion is an act of love.

12:53 PM · May 18, 2022

"I would rather get an abortion than have a rown child who ends up being adopted by white evangelicals… an abortion is an act of love," wrote Jo Luehmann. Luehmann is, ironically, a pastor and, up until Monday, sat on San Diego's Elevate Elementary School's Board as a Parent Board Trustee.

She added, "It is not a kindness to children of the global majority to give them to people who'll traumatize them with self and ancestral hatred."

Yes, they're sick homicidal racists. Nothing new here. She probably sacrifices chickens to some Voodoo god every night and bets on dog fights.

The world is full of sick people. It has probably always been this way but now the internet allows for exposure. My story is a prime example of what Americans, Japanese, S Korean and Europeans would never have heard and known about Canada just 30 years ago. Now I can be in a community of Americans for over a decade expllaining the granular facts that would never have known. This person just outed themselves as evil.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm kind of at a loss for words, but that's some really sick shit right there!

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Jo Luehmann

@JoLuehmann

I would rather get an abortion than have a Brown child who ends up being adopted by white evangelicals. It is not a kindness to children of the global majority to give them to people who’ll traumatize them with self and ancestral hatred. An abortion is an act of love.

Wow! So another leftist vermin using any old thing as an excuse to KILL, KILL, KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Color me not surprised.

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Jo Luehmann

@JoLuehmann

Margaret Sanger and Hillary Clinton are proud!

Forum List

Back