San Francisco Police Department Seeks Help To Solve Crime But Blurs Face Of Suspect

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, this is where we are headed down that slippery slope of stupidity.

This could make for an interesting line up.

The San Francisco police posted a videotape of a man lighting the hair of a woman on fire on a bus. They were seeking the help of witnesses but bizarrely blurred out the face of the suspect. When confronted on the curious effort, the police insisted that it was just trying to get people to recognize the victim. Huh?

The young man is shown in the videotape casually moving over to sit behind the woman and then puts a lighter to the back of her head. She was helped by other passengers as the suspect and two friends ran off of the bus. She obviously could have been severely burned or even killed in such an attack if the fire spread.

This is what the police posted:

Police spokesperson Adam Lobsinger later explained that they were trying to find the victim because “without the victim, when we catch the suspects, it’s harder to do anything,. We are still looking for the suspects.”

That is a bit hard to follow. One would think that they are trying to find both the victim and the culprit. The latter is particularly important since he is out in the public after lighting the hair of a woman on fire. Regardless of the eventual prosecution, you should want the public’s assistance in finding this maniac and getting him off the street. You can actually show both faces and achieve both purposes. Moreover, you have a videotape to help with any prosecution regardless of the victim. The police also have the driver as a witness.

I just cannot track the logic on this one.

It's HIM, officer ... the one on the right!

image.jpg

Let the thug who burnt the hair of that innocent person walk alone in a dark alley at night.

He will have something else burnt .....piece of shit. It will hurt too,:mad-61: scum.

That's because there is none. There must be some sort of automatic requirement to go through the motions but that cannot be allowed to get in the way of the woke crowd. What this sub-human POS did had absolutely no redeeming or even beneficial reasons behind it. It was cruelty, pettiness, and sheer damned evil in a careless, childish way.
I pray for those decent citizens living in these Blutopian cesspools that they will finally stop and take a look at their own responsibility for their suffering. Like the firkin' Tan Messiah liked to say - "Elections have consequences". I'm thankful that THAT kind of psychotic filth is too cowardly to do such things in my little piece of paradise.
I can ASSURE folks that if they try it here, the whole nation is going to get a primer in no-nonsense, sudden justice.

San Francisco police Department are fucking pussies.

Shame on them.

~~~~~~
What can you expect from the home of Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein, Democrats all....
I've never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but DAMN... what kind of rational human being is willing to pay a PREMIUM to live in such a place? I'm not talking about the government employees and "leadership". I'm baffled by anyone who isn't super-wealthy and guaranteed not to come in contact with these hate-filled, often insane animals, still CHOOSING to subject themselves to the risk to life and limb as well as property.
I cannot imagine that even the unfathomable level of tribalism we've seen from the Left and Media (sorry for repeating myself) could cause intelligent people to so hate their political "opponents" that they willingly risk injury or death to make a point.
I've come to the conclusion that this almost has to be supernatural in origin. It defies ALL LOGIC.

To me, this is the reason why there shouldn't be any stipulation on those who are under age. If people don't want to be in any danger of any form of retaliation, don't screw up in the first place!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, this is where we are headed down that slippery slope of stupidity.

This could make for an interesting line up.
The San Francisco police posted a videotape of a man lighting the hair of a woman on fire on a bus. They were seeking the help of witnesses but bizarrely blurred out the face of the suspect. When confronted on the curious effort, the police insisted that it was just trying to get people to recognize the victim. Huh?
The young man is shown in the videotape casually moving over to sit behind the woman and then puts a lighter to the back of her head. She was helped by other passengers as the suspect and two friends ran off of the bus. She obviously could have been severely burned or even killed in such an attack if the fire spread.
This is what the police posted:

Police spokesperson Adam Lobsinger later explained that they were trying to find the victim because “without the victim, when we catch the suspects, it’s harder to do anything,. We are still looking for the suspects.”
That is a bit hard to follow. One would think that they are trying to find both the victim and the culprit. The latter is particularly important since he is out in the public after lighting the hair of a woman on fire. Regardless of the eventual prosecution, you should want the public’s assistance in finding this maniac and getting him off the street. You can actually show both faces and achieve both purposes. Moreover, you have a videotape to help with any prosecution regardless of the victim. The police also have the driver as a witness.

Wasn't Trump supposed to have made America great already?

Not surprising from the city that allows people on bikes with trash bags to ride into drug stores,
load up their Hefty bags, and simply pedal away without any attempt to stop this theft.

I attended school in San Francisco and the "terrible" part of the city (Tenderloin district) seems
like a paradise now compared to what's happened to the rest of the city.

It's just mind boggling.

Forum List

Back