San Francisco mayor vows to break the law and keep SF a SANCTUARY CITY

Immigration into the Union is no longer a State concern, since 1808.

The board has debunked you of that ridiculous claim many times, The states can allow immigration prior to 1808. The constitution does not say anything about after 1808. THINK
i did THINK. You simple have lousy reading comprehension. It is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

Immigration into the Union is no longer a State concern, since 1808.
Idiot. Nobody takes lefties seriously on the economy or law....

Who do the cops overwhelmingly support again, faggot?
Immigration into the Union is no longer a State concern, since 1808. there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Section 1324 of Title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Why doesn't trump just arrest this criminal mayor?

SF Mayor Lee stands up to Trump, says city remains a sanctuary

jan 25 2017 Mayor Ed Lee said Wednesday that San Francisco will not allow its immigrant residents “to live in fear” and affirmed the city’s 27-year-old sanctuary city policy, one hour after President Trump announced a crackdown on immigrants living in the country without permission and promising to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities.

“I am here today to say we are still a sanctuary city,” Lee said Wednesday at a City Hall news conference after Trump signed executive orders at the White House. “We stand by our sanctuary city because we want everybody to feel safe and utilize the services they deserve, including education and health care. ... It is my obligation to keep our city united, keep it strong ... crime doesn’t know documentation. Disease doesn’t know documentation.”

San Francisco’s sanctuary policy is among the most expansive in the country, limiting local law enforcement’s cooperation with federal immigration agents in all but the most extreme circumstances. While Trump has singled out the city for criticism, all of the counties and bigger cities in the Bay Area offer some protection to immigrants in the country without authorization. Legal experts said they expected lawsuits from cities challenging Trump’s order.
What may eventually happen here is a containment policy of allowing SF to hold illegals inside its geographical border without going in and arresting illegals while pro-actively patrolling the areas just outside those borders for illegals while simultaneously cutting off federal funds to the city forcing the city to use local tax funds to provide for all of the needs of its citizens which would dry up pretty quickly...illegals would have a very small world to command and carve a life out of making illegals virtually a prisoner of more wayward liberal compassion.
should we drug test them and deny them steak and lobster privileges?
Who is them? and no we shouldn't do anything else outside of the containment scenario described, that would make a political "implosion" of their own creation inevitable
The Mayors.

IL has much better non-replicatable economic resources in the form of being the lowest cost by far location for a Great Lakes-Mississippi canal, which is why all three such canals that have been built have been built in IL. What does CA have going for it that is comparable?
better aqueducts and better roads.

Sane people avoid the need for aqueducts.
California is sane for having aqueducts.

Section 1324 of Title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Why doesn't trump just arrest this criminal mayor?

SF Mayor Lee stands up to Trump, says city remains a sanctuary

jan 25 2017 Mayor Ed Lee said Wednesday that San Francisco will not allow its immigrant residents “to live in fear” and affirmed the city’s 27-year-old sanctuary city policy, one hour after President Trump announced a crackdown on immigrants living in the country without permission and promising to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities.

“I am here today to say we are still a sanctuary city,” Lee said Wednesday at a City Hall news conference after Trump signed executive orders at the White House. “We stand by our sanctuary city because we want everybody to feel safe and utilize the services they deserve, including education and health care. ... It is my obligation to keep our city united, keep it strong ... crime doesn’t know documentation. Disease doesn’t know documentation.”

San Francisco’s sanctuary policy is among the most expansive in the country, limiting local law enforcement’s cooperation with federal immigration agents in all but the most extreme circumstances. While Trump has singled out the city for criticism, all of the counties and bigger cities in the Bay Area offer some protection to immigrants in the country without authorization. Legal experts said they expected lawsuits from cities challenging Trump’s order.

Fine. Let him. He and his city of moochers won't last the year.
we legalized pot; cities can tax it.

If you think that that will make up for the money lost, then hey, good luck.
red States are the welfare queen States.

I'm just curious who ya'll think is buying CA widgets, you think it's all Californians? I'd like to see a spread sheet of who is buying CA products considering this constant claim that CA makes more then it spends.

Hey, if you don't like a federal law, ignore it.

It's like being at a buffet.

I like buffets. Yum!

paipas-buffet-02.jpg

So basically you're not willing to do the work to back up the claim being made. Check.

Maybe someone else will.

And what does the constitution say about the federal government coercing the states?
Sounds like you were totally opposed to Obama's government coercing the State of Arizona from sending its own troupers and national guard to prevent illegals from crossing into its borders.

Hey, I'm proud of you for being consistant in this matter. It took guts to stand up against Obama's policy of doing nothing to protect our borders.

I'm sorry all I heard was "Waahhhh I didn't learn any skills that would make me money and ended up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a useless liberal arts degree!" or was there a pinch of "How dare you vote to take away my welfare" in there?

Sucks for you don't it, I've made stacks since Trump was elected. \o/

I'm sorry all I heard was "Waahhhh I didn't learn any skills that would make me money and ended up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a useless liberal arts degree!" or was there a pinch of "How dare you vote to take away my welfare" in there?

You Have Been Sorry Your Entire LIFE!!!!!

I'm sorry all I heard was "Waahhhh I didn't learn any skills that would make me money and ended up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a useless liberal arts degree!"

Life is so unfair. Liberals get a PHD in Ancient Etruscan Mythology or Interpretative Dance but nobody will hire them!!!

I'm just curious who ya'll think is buying CA widgets, you think it's all Californians? I'd like to see a spread sheet of who is buying CA products considering this constant claim that CA makes more then it spends.
The economy of California is the largest in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

Any questions?

Get the courts to force him to follow the law. When he refuses, put him in jail for contempt just as the clerk in Kentucky was jailed.

And what does the constitution say about the federal government coercing the states?
Sounds like you were totally opposed to Obama's government coercing the State of Arizona from sending its own troupers and national guard to prevent illegals from crossing into its borders.

Hey, I'm proud of you for being consistant in this matter. It took guts to stand up against Obama's policy of doing nothing to protect our borders.
States have no authority over immigration into the Union since 1808. red states just like to spend and finance, with the other peoples' money, until it runs out.

a crony capitalist paradise?

Forum List

Back