Saint Greta Thunberg's speech to UN Strangely Resembles a 1992 UN Speech by Another 12-year-old

Last edited:
What is at all hypocritical in mentioning a woman who discovered a government climate monitoring station that is
made moot by their own sloppy sub standard practices?

The central point of this thread is that children shouldn't be used for politics.

A few years back, deniers were gleefully using a child for their politics.

That's obvious hypocrisy.

You make no sense. Well done, if that was your goal.

Is it that you don't know what hypocrisy is, or is it that you love hypocrisy when it's your own side engaging in it?

LOL...what an unhinged rant! Get help for your condition.
Fuck off Trump Boy.

There is a cute for what you have. It is called an EDUCATION.

I Schools almost out., Better rush down to see if you can pick on any high schoolers.

You are crying about education then misspell cure? Then you write, "I Schools almost out"?

Lol!

Typing is obvious the best sign ever of intelligence.

I get it.

I am typing on a message board & not writing a thesis,. Fuck off.

You’re not “EDUCATED”. I get it, whiny bitch.

Michael Knowles Banned From Fox News After Calling Greta Thunberg Mentally Ill

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents and politicians. It’s fulfilling political goals nut is not doing very much to science.

Chris Hahn: You’re a grown man and you’re attacking a child. Shame on you!

Michael Knowles: No, I’m attacking grown ups who are using a child.

Media hates the truth in USA, even Fox News. Good bye, American freedom of speech.

What an evil and win-win goal of those politicians who keep exploiting her, it makes them so easy to attack everybody who tries to attack that BS she keeps spreading around the world: they just derail all attacks of her BS to alleged attacks of herself, the child. It's so primitive but it works so well especially with big part of the world being already successfully brainwashed.

So it is OK to call a girl with Azburgers, mentally ill in order to denounce what she is saying?

Wow, funny hpw Trump has degraded all of you.

Greta has a huge following of young people. You keep mocking them. You keep calling them mentally ill & too stupid to know what they are doing. With in 4 years, most will be voting & hopefully they will vote out all the ignorant people.

What the hell is Azburgers? A burger from the southwest? Maybe you are talking Asperger Syndrome? Weren't you the guy berating others for not having an "EDUCATION"?

I misspelled it. At least I knew it was a social/communication syndrome & not having to due with the ability to think. But hey, I appreciate how you took the effort to comment on my spelling & remaining silent on the use of "mental illness" to trash a 16 year old.

BTW it is Asperger's not Asperger. OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!! Holy ShIt!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG

Shithead, where did I make fun of her? I was making fun of an asshole who made fun of someone not being “EDUCATED”, if the irony escapes you, you are a bigger moron than I thought. Whiny little bitch!

What is at all hypocritical in mentioning a woman who discovered a government climate monitoring station that is
made moot by their own sloppy sub standard practices?

The central point of this thread is that children shouldn't be used for politics.

A few years back, deniers were gleefully using a child for their politics.

That's obvious hypocrisy.

You make no sense. Well done, if that was your goal.

Is it that you don't know what hypocrisy is, or is it that you love hypocrisy when it's your own side engaging in it?

And neither side should, it is plain wrong but both sides don’t give a damn about right or wrong, just politics over country.

Last time I looked, Asperger's Syndrome was considered part of the array of mental illnesses covered under a wide range described as autistic.
I have Asperger's Syndrome and it is considered part of the 'High Functioning' end of the Autism scale.

Autism is considered more of a learning disorder, and not a mental disorder which has significant (obvious) symptoms while some people can go with learning disabilities for years without ever realizing that they have a disorder.

Last time I looked, Asperger's Syndrome was considered part of the array of mental illnesses covered under a wide range described as autistic.
I have Asperger's Syndrome and it is considered part of the 'High Functioning' end of the Autism scale.

Autism is considered more of a learning disorder, and not a mental disorder which has significant (obvious) symptoms while some people can go with learning disabilities for years without ever realizing that they have a disorder.
Personally, I consider all these new-fangled syndromes convenient excuses for things we dealt with previously without the aid of mental health "experts" and drugs. A good, quick kick in the ass healed a lot of "disorders".

And I could be diagnosed as having dyslexia. Doesn't matter now, I have learned to deal with whatever it is and am competent just the same.

LOL...what an unhinged rant! Get help for your condition.
Fuck off Trump Boy.

There is a cute for what you have. It is called an EDUCATION.

I Schools almost out., Better rush down to see if you can pick on any high schoolers.
Your scientific expert is a 16 year old high school dropout. :lmao:
My experts are the scientists. As are Greta's experts.

She is on sabbatical. Not a drop out.

Dropping is out is what your hero Rush Limbaugh did.
Yeah, that’s why the only spokesman you could sucker to publicly parrot that BS is a 16 year old high school dropout.

And, if you had a fucking brain, Asperger's does not mean you are mentally deficient and it has to do with social skills & communicating.

The use of mentally ill was that she was mentally incompetent.

But hey, mocking people with disability was one of Trump's tactics & I see is spread to you Trumpettes as well.
If Greta Thunberg has become the spokesperson for an entire movement, as she has, and has all sorts of resources at her disposal, as she does, and she truly believes what no other climatologist in the world believes, as she does, then I would say she indeed has a mental deficiency.

She is a paranoid delusional and the fact that none of her Soros provided people have bothered to correct her as she blabs out total scientific nonsense as she speaks to audiences around most of the West (but not China as it is the global warming sacred cow...another reason to scoff at the IPCC approved version of things) show what a hoax her little act is.

Which tells me either she hasn't truly informed herself or her handlers prefer the ignorant psychologically damaged Greta because she is a more valuable shill as is...
pathetically convinced that the end of the planet is just a few years away despite no proof at all to corroborate her ranting.

So she is cynically being exploited precisely because she has Chicken Little's Syndrome and a more rational and informed spokesperson wouldn't evoke the same amount of sympathy and fear that she strikes in the minds of her truly convinced believers....either very young ignorant dupes or angry mentally ill alcoholics like yourself.

The mere idea you think she is wrong is proof of your ignorance.

China??????? China's per capita emissions are far far far below ours. See, you are this fucking stupid.

Then you are so fucking stupid you think Greta days the planet ends in a few years whern the message is that we need to act.

Keep picking on 16 year olds. Especially those far smarter & far better informed than you.
Keep picking on 16 year olds.

There you have it folks. Why they want kids making policy. If you dare challenge their BS you’re a hater of kids.

Personally, I consider all these new-fangled syndromes convenient excuses for things we dealt with previously without the aid of mental health "experts" and drugs. A good, quick kick in the ass healed a lot of "disorders".
Sure we 'dealt with it', but not very well.

All my life I thought everyone else were being ass holes toward me, but I found out that I was the 'ass hole' in effect because I was misreading peoples facial cues due to my Aspergers. I also give off misleading facial cues to people, unintentionally, but it has caused me a great deal of strife. I got marriage counseling in the early 2000's and the counselor suggested I look into it, and my daughter supported that idea, and a dear co-worker friend told me I was the 'walking Poster child for Aspergers Syndrome'.

So I got some counseling and the shrink said normally he would not give a diagnosis until at least the end of the third meeting, but he felt 100% confident in telling me at the end of my first meeting that I had Aspergers Syndrome. People with Aspergers have something called 'mind blindness' which means that we cannot empathize well because other people dont think like we do. Aspergers people tend to be Spock-like mentally and not get emotional social reactions from people. I have always had a problem with touchy feely issues while accelling at scholastics. But the counseling really helped me. My wife said she wished I had gotten the counseling years ago. I had always compensated adequately, but the marriage and teen age kids were bringing out my shortcomings in human empathy. The counselor taught me how to compensate for the disorder and I am a much happier person for it.

Aspergers is a real thing, not just a fad or some psychobable, but if you feel better thinking that then by all means continue along.

They used to say a "clip round the head" for ADHD, and "pay attention".

The Fascists love using children to do their political BS.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...earold_severn_cullissuzuki.html#ixzz6180HwRmP
Well one of them is sincere than the other. Greta is just plagiarizing Severn's speech. Since it had some affect with Severn at the U.N.. That George Soros feel that it may work with Greta to push his Climate danger propaganda. But Severn's father is against George Soros' crops that is destroying the world. Severn's father is the real deal, who brought up his daughter to know about the environment. But Greta's parents are actors. Which they has taught their daughter how to perform "B" movies performances..

How DARE you question our scientific credentials?!

babies-and-puppies-min.jpeg

I feel sorry for her because she was brainwashed my her whacky, drama queen parents, and wealthy backers. She has no personality, thoughts, nor life of her own. All manufactured anger, and hate. An actress s with a stage that will eventually disappear as more and more people see this for the hoax, and scam that it is.

She is hurting her cause by her lack of credibility, and the anger act is getting old.

Forum List

Back