Safe Haven Laws

Does overturning RvsW really mean the government has control over womens reproductive rights? overturning it means abortion is decided by voting, which is a more democratic way. R vs W was passed by 9 non elected people,
so which scenario actually exerts the will of the state? freedom to vote state by state? or the decision of 9 people?
We have a Supreme Court that has been infiltrated by LIARS, sponsored by the biggest LIAR ever. There is no justice in America anymore. Justice is thoroughly corrupted. What's next, who's going to be attacked next, gays because they offend some bigots. America is DEAD. Russia and trump have won.

We have a Supreme Court that has been infiltrated by LIARS, sponsored by the biggest LIAR ever. There is no justice in America anymore. Justice is thoroughly corrupted. What's next, who's going to be attacked next, gays because they offend some bigots. America is DEAD. Russia and trump have won.
The only people who are under attack in this country are white gun owners.

Everyone else is doing the attacking.

The only people who are under attack in this country are white gun owners.

Everyone else is doing the attacking.
If that's what you believe, you are wallowing in your own self-pity. There's just no room for me to pity you also. Sorry, life in this world is hard enough, adding delusions to the mix doesn't help.

If that's what you believe, you are wallowing in your own self-pity. There's just no room for me to pity you also. Sorry, life in this world is hard enough, adding delusions to the mix doesn't help.
Yeah....fuck you too.

I've been around for almost 66 years......and I served in war zones and have been in fire-fights.

I know when I'm under attack.

If I'm not allowed to be a proud gun owner or proud of my racial heritage....then I assure you...I am under attack.

You obviously dont really understand what the court is supposed to do, just like the thousands screaming in the street. But if you're screaming louder than everyone else, that must mean you're right. correct?

The Judges ruled that abortion is not actually a right under the constitution, which is actually true. Because abortion is a contentious topic with strong belief on both sides, its up to ELECTED officials who represent the AMERICAN PEOPLE to debate this and come down with decisions by vote.
In other words, the people have the power. use your vote. Its not up to 9 unelected people to say abortion is illegal OR legal

Justice Ruth B Ginsberg did not agree with Roe vs Wade, did that make her a liar? or is it only justices appointed by a president you dont like?

You obviously dont really understand what the court is supposed to do, just like the thousands screaming in the street. But if you're screaming louder than everyone else, that must mean you're right. correct?

The Judges ruled that abortion is not actually a right under the constitution, which is actually true. Because abortion is a contentious topic with strong belief on both sides, its up to ELECTED officials who represent the AMERICAN PEOPLE to debate this and come down with decisions by vote.
In other words, the people have the power. use your vote. Its not up to 9 unelected people to say abortion is illegal OR legal

Justice Ruth B Ginsberg did not agree with Roe vs Wade, did that make her a liar? or is it only justices appointed by a president you dont like?
Wow, sounds like you might have PTSD, you sound paranoid to me. Actually, it just occurred to me. What the people now need to do is have a national petition to put it on the ballot so people can vote on it
to the government. Remember in the Constitution, the people have the right to petition the government about their grievances. We don't need to allow these crazy pro-lifers to do any more damage than they have already done.

Forum List

Back