Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives

Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives John Rosenthal

This week in Harris County, Texas three young children were shot with unsecured guns found by children. Two of these children are dead due to accidental self-inflictedwounds. One of the children, aged 6, remains hospitalized after being shot by a younger brother. Each of these three families has been forever changed by a few moments in time. The local sheriff appears to be forever changed by these tragedies as well. He called a press conference after the third shooting to advocate for safe gun storage, he is quoted as saying "I beg of you, help us to keep from having to respond to tragedy that can be prevented."

Well, gun-owners please tell me, why are you think that your guns "Will not kill anybody" while everyday wee see such articles? Why you can't understand that guns aren't necessary? Why u r still buy yourself new 9mm to your birthday?
Why you think that you are very good man and will never kill somebody, but only until you kill somebody by yourself?!

Why are you against the US Constitution and advocate oppression of lawful citizens civil rights?

-Geaux

I don't need an excuse to buy a gun any more than you need one to get another dildo. And please, keep your dildo collection away from the children.
Of course. typical reaction of idiot with nightstand full of guns.
you can't post something except foolish insults. You also haven't got any real arguments, that's why you often write something like this!
And you will never change your mind, only because u r fool and opinion of others doesn't matter for you, that's why i will answer to you like YOU do!

Your opinion has no merit.

-Geaux

good post and info '2Aguy' . A little perspective is always good . He11 , more kids drown in home swimming pools and lots of other situations . Too bad when any kid dies prematurely .

Crap- More kids die wearing seat belts in cars...

-Geaux

“We know in the world of injury control that designing safer products is often the most efficient way to reduce tragedies,” said Dr. Kellermann, the co-author of the boys-and-guns study, who is a dean at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. “Why, if we have childproof aspirin bottles, don’t we have childproof guns?”

I do believe that the person quoted above is the exact same Kellerman that the gun nutters love. And he wants to know why we don't have childproof guns. Interesting.

“We know in the world of injury control that designing safer products is often the most efficient way to reduce tragedies,” said Dr. Kellermann, the co-author of the boys-and-guns study, who is a dean at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. “Why, if we have childproof aspirin bottles, don’t we have childproof guns?”

I do believe that the person quoted above is the exact same Kellerman that the gun nutters love. And he wants to know why we don't have childproof guns. Interesting.

Because they're not needed. It's a useless solution in search of a non-existent problem.

-Geaux

Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives John Rosenthal

This week in Harris County, Texas three young children were shot with unsecured guns found by children. Two of these children are dead due to accidental self-inflictedwounds. One of the children, aged 6, remains hospitalized after being shot by a younger brother. Each of these three families has been forever changed by a few moments in time. The local sheriff appears to be forever changed by these tragedies as well. He called a press conference after the third shooting to advocate for safe gun storage, he is quoted as saying "I beg of you, help us to keep from having to respond to tragedy that can be prevented."

Well, gun-owners please tell me, why are you think that your guns "Will not kill anybody" while everyday wee see such articles? Why you can't understand that guns aren't necessary? Why u r still buy yourself new 9mm to your birthday?
Why you think that you are very good man and will never kill somebody, but only until you kill somebody by yourself?!

Odds are these kids were potential gangbangers in gangbanger homes.

Social Darwinism in action.

I have a feeling we have seen this poster before, under a different name.
This thread reeks of being created by a drive-by poster. I'm of the opinion that a new thread shouldn't be started if you have under 300 posts. Too bad that can't be programmed for the USMB.

I have a feeling we have seen this poster before, under a different name.
This thread reeks of being created by a drive-by poster. I'm of the opinion that a new thread shouldn't be started if you have under 300 posts. Too bad that can't be programmed for the USMB.

Of course. To bad USMB doesn't purge those like that Liberal website does.

-Geaux

because the guy robbing your house sure as hell won't have one. ( a childproof one).

If they are such a good idea, cops should be forced to use them as well.

Forum List

Back