Safe And Effective ®: Just Stop Informing Public About the Vaccines Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because it doesn’t work and you peons don’t need more supporting evidence.

FYI: 13 out of the 104 people who died of Covid in Scotland in the week ending Feb. 4 were unvaccinated. In the 4 weeks ending Feb. 4, 61 of the 478 people were unvaccinated.

Public Health Scotland will stop publishing data on covid deaths and hospitalisations by vaccination status – over concerns it is misrepresented by anti-vaxx campaigners.

The public health watchdog announced the change in policy in its most recent covid statistical report, saying the frequency and content of the data would be reviewed.

Instead, officials will focus on publishing more robust and complex vaccine effectiveness data.

PHS officials said significant concerns about the data being misused deliberately by anti-vaccination campaigners is behind the move.

The report published on Wednesday will be the last weekly publication to include the data on infection rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

FYI: 13 out of the 104 people who died of Covid in Scotland in the week ending Feb. 4 were unvaccinated. In the 4 weeks ending Feb. 4, 61 of the 478 people were unvaccinated.

Public Health Scotland will stop publishing data on covid deaths and hospitalisations by vaccination status – over concerns it is misrepresented by anti-vaxx campaigners.

The public health watchdog announced the change in policy in its most recent covid statistical report, saying the frequency and content of the data would be reviewed.

Instead, officials will focus on publishing more robust and complex vaccine effectiveness data.

PHS officials said significant concerns about the data being misused deliberately by anti-vaccination campaigners is behind the move.

The report published on Wednesday will be the last weekly publication to include the data on infection rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated.
So, lets get this straight. IN the week ending Feb 4th, 91 of the 104 deaths were vaccinated?

Meanwhile back in reality, the overwhelming number of covid deaths are in those who are not vaccinated.

Meanwhile back in reality, the overwhelming number of covid deaths are in those who are not vaccinated.
In reality, if early treatment is provided to those who catch Covid, vaccinated or not, they can have their risk of death lowered significantly, upward of 80 to 90%.

But by all means, deny that when 91 of 104 deaths are from the vaccinated, that is is the unvaxxed who are dying.

In reality, if early treatment is provided to those who catch Covid, vaccinated or not, they can have their risk of death lowered significantly, upward of 80 to 90%.

But by all means, deny that when 91 of 104 deaths are from the vaccinated, that is is the unvaxxed who are dying.
Really? Who told you those stats?

Did you get your feelings hurt that nobody believes your bullshit?
You vax cultists live in morbid fear and wear your useless face diapers 7/24.
1645116823143.jpeg

You vax cultists live in morbid fear and wear your useless face diapers 7/24.
View attachment 602637
Meanwhile back in reality, the % of Americans who are fully taxed is on the increase

And (not coincidentally) the new case and death rate continues to decrease.

1645117022544.png

I'm sure you have another whacky conspiracy theory about this... please entertain us all with your latest brainstorm.

His own family is apologizing for his views. He should too since they are counter to science and logic.

View attachment 602642

Vaccine rate is up...deaths and new cases are down.

I'm sure that makes you quite upset.... you sicko
Did his family provide footnotes from careful research on why they had to apologize for him? Did Politico, when voicing an opinion, provide research to back up their opinion?

His family had gone woke and he hasn't. In fact, he is the exact same man he was 20 years ago. Speaking truth to power, exposing the corruption of the Federal government and how the revolving door from those who are given the responsibility to regulate and monitor industries like the Pharmaceutical industry to being in bed with them.

How many people in your biased and limited world view have exposed the fact that the CDC owns dozens of patents and stand to gain financially when those patents do well? Anthony Fauci is one of the individuals who interests in certain pharmaceuticals will gain him a pretty profit.

Yeah, it is not surprise that the left eat their own when they step off the reservation.

CDC has done the same here. Don't let the masses know what we don't want them to know. The US government has gotten away with this for over fifty years and they just figure it is their right to lie to us for our own good. Reagan had it right when he said the nine scariest words. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it.

"COVID will kill me,
This I know.
For my TV
Tells me so.

Little shots
Will set me free.
Let's get boosters
One, two, three.

Yes, COVID will kill me.
Yes, COVID will kill me.
Yes, COVID will kill me.
My TV tells me so"

Sung to the tune of "Yes, Jesus Loves Me"

His own family is apologizing for his views. He should too since they are counter to science and logic.

View attachment 602642

Vaccine rate is up...deaths and new cases are down.

I'm sure that makes you quite upset.... you sicko
Like me, many have found ways to obtain ivermectin for the day we catch the ChiCom flu bio WMD.

Forum List

Back