Sad Pillow

My Pillow is already in full crash and burn mode.

Nothing to compete with
Yeah... those grapes were sour anyway, huh? The difference is a guy who can build one multimillion-dollar enterprise can usually build others. This mouthy punk is like the rest, a one-trick pony.

David Hogg.....Mission Accomplished

Lindell is getting all sort of support from the millions who voted for Trump. His on line business eclipses his retail profits and always has. Actually the Woke can't make him broke. You proved nothing but you believe the garbage your sources churn out.

He decided making pillows ain't for him.
Seems like a lost soul looking for a purpose in life

He just turned 21, not everyone knows what they want to do with the rest of their life at that age.

Not to mention he's suffered a major trauma while still a teen.

My Pillow is already in full crash and burn mode.

Nothing to compete with
Yeah... those grapes were sour anyway, huh? The difference is a guy who can build one multimillion-dollar enterprise can usually build others. This mouthy punk is like the rest, a one-trick pony.

He destroyed one company with a big mouth and baseless conspiracies.

Banks won’t trust him with another

Instead of having respect for businessmen (and women) who work hard and figure out how to build a successful enterprise, he will probably go hard on calling out businesses and trying to hurt private enterprise.

These types are a dime a dozen in Canada. I don't know why you provide so much credence and attention to them. He's perfect for a career in government. I hope for your sake (and ours), it's some low profile position in a progressive stronghold in California or something.

He just turned 21, not everyone knows what they want to do with the rest of their life at that age.

Not to mention he's suffered a major trauma while still a teen.
He is a lying opportunist that will no doubt end up in politics. He exploited the Parkland shooting for personal gain.

The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell made false claims about the integrity of Dominion’s voting machines and that he knew no credible evidence supported his claims that the company had stolen the election from Mr. Trump—what Dominion has called the “Big Lie.”

Nah, just a douche looking for a handout.
I think him and Frenchie should try to enter the Blow Up Doll market. They'd be perfect testers because they've never felt the real THANG!!!

They can have 57 gendered dolls with arrows pointing for newbies................JC this sounds like a decent business

The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell made false claims about the integrity of Dominion’s voting machines and that he knew no credible evidence supported his claims that the company had stolen the election from Mr. Trump—what Dominion has called the “Big Lie.”
From Feb.? I said they have been quiet. If that is all you have you have just proven what I said. Thanks.

Lindell calling them out just happened. And then crickets.

Do you have Dominion's response to this?

Last edited:
David Hogg.....Mission Accomplished

Lindell is getting all sort of support from the millions who voted for Trump. His on line business eclipses his retail profits and always has. Actually the Woke can't make him broke. You proved nothing but you believe the garbage your sources churn out.
Try his towels. They suck up water like Kramalot sucks up baby batter.

One towel will absorb 5 libturds tears for a day.

If only this youngster had been slaughtered in school you wankers would not have to waste your time dissing him. Selfish little bastard.

E="Death Angel, post: 26911018, member: 58750"]

[/QUOTE]

After reading the article, looks like he teamed up with a wealthy Silicon Valley investor. The company will do fine. So will Hogg.

And a loser like you will still be suffering from the knowledge that your mommy raised something less than a man. While attacking school shooting survivors on internet forums.

Forum List

Back